Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:46:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3896 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:08:35 PM

Since 2018 Cryptocurrency has begun to relax and become unstable in prices and more and more ICO fraud, and until now the Bearish Market has not ended. Everyone must feel sad and worried that if this continues, in 2019 Crypto must rise with the growth of new ideas and trustworthy developers in building the Project. if at that moment I will start trading again and think about the future to start a business at home.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:29:14 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

As soon as my coins rise in price to the desired level, I will sell them, and free up the money to invest in new projects and daily trading. Money must constantly turn to generate income.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:49:59 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
If the market does not improve in 2019, then I will keep my tokens for a long time. I hope that in a couple of years, I will open my wallet and find several million dollars there. Grin

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:05:17 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

I very much hope that this year the situation on the crypto market will steadily improve. After all, prices have now stabilized. Therefore, there is every reason to assert that in the coming months we will notice the prerequisites for the bull run. So my strategy now is to keep buying and hodl good coins.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:09:18 AM

I'm gonna expecting if some of the months we gonna achieve like more dumps in the period of 2019. But, there might be some serious changes in this case.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:46:26 AM

I'm gonna expecting if some of the months we gonna achieve like more dumps in the period of 2019. But, there might be some serious changes in this case.
I have a lot of hope for the period of summer or autumn. I think then we will see Bitcoin for 5000-8000 dollars.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:07:50 AM

If you look at the market condition right now, there is actually nothing you can do about it but to hold and wait until the market recovers. Last year, 2018, has been really bad for crypto in general. Many predict that this year 2019 is the time where crypto will start rising but until now there is still no sign of upcoming increase. Maybe we wait until the 2nd half of this year and see if theres any improvement.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:14:46 AM

I will  do more bounties and i will invest in BTC because at this time BTC is very low and i believe it will go very higher.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:44:47 AM

I did not lose too much money, so I'll keep my coins until the new bullrun. If my loss was too much, I would try to reduce the loss by doing daily trading. Everybody has different methods to survive in crypto world.

Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:51:03 AM

Most likely this will happen, because it seems to me that 2019 will pass the same way as 2018, so I will continue to earn tokens further!
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:32:04 AM

My strategy for today is to wait. There are some interesting coins in my portfolio that were worth good money a few months ago, and today they are useless. I will just wait for suitable market conditions.
As for investments, if I find a good coin, then maybe I will risk and buy it in order to get profit in the near future.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:36:01 AM

I will develop both in the crypt and in other industries. But also to buy a crypt with each update of the bottom
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:49:41 AM

I will take a short period of vacation to think better than thinking about the market condition which is still struggling to recover. There is a possibility to sell your potential tokens once watching the downtrend. Panic is always knocking at your door that is why take a short period of rest could help to prevent impatient trading.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:20:21 PM

Over the past 12 months, I have sold about 15% of my crypto portfolio. Maybe it's a mistake, but I will not sell and vpert until the market situation is normalized.
At such moments , I would not sell , I think on the contrary need to buy more, the prices I think in 2020 will recover and cost much higher than the current!
You're right, but unfortunately, this is not the best financial period of my life. I'm currently in HODL mode)))

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:23:51 PM

Especially during a bear market which may last all through 2019 especially due to the Mt. Gox reimbursement, one of the safest investments is a good dividend token like EVOAI.  This way even if you hold for months or years, you can still be paid regularly.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:20:32 PM

In 2019, I will try very carefully to carry out all of my actions on the constantly changing cryptocurrency market.
I plan not to give in to general panic, as it provokes wrong decisions.
I will only invest in promising coins in order to get a good profit at the time of the market recovery.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:59:58 PM

I plan to buy bitcoin, I hope this year there has been no change in bitcoin and hopefully my target is the price of btc can be under $ 3k. the reason I'm buying BTC is because in 2020 there will be a big surprise for Bitcoin.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:06:02 PM

I am already happy sharing my thoughts and opinion about certain question here on the forum, and I guess this is what I am going to do in the whole year, to earn crypto while sharing infos.

MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:42:34 PM

This year, I think the best solution is to buy potentially profitable tokens and keep them at least until 2020, until the market turns in the opposite direction.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:42:57 PM

I plan to buy bitcoin, I hope this year there has been no change in bitcoin and hopefully my target is the price of btc can be under $ 3k. the reason I'm buying BTC is because in 2020 there will be a big surprise for Bitcoin.
Most people are waiting for 2020, I also expect that there will be a reversal of the market , but now of course the best time to gain cryptocurrency and wait for growth, as it will be in the near future

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: