Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is pumping!  (Read 24523 times)
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:24:54 AM

ETH hard fork is approaching in a few days so prices may stay strong and rising going into the fork. ETH outperforming Bitcoin is a good sign for next bull run.

Wait, what?
I agree with your first statement about ETH is approaching its hardfork in a couple of days later, so the price will stay strong until that time. But outperforming Bitcoin is a good sign?
since when an alternative could outperform an original? and do not forget the fact that people knew it as a symbol of cryptocurrency itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:34:41 AM

I think ethereum's price this year is a good hope for me, seeing the current price movements also show a good trend every day, for me, I will continue to hold back my investment at a more stable price like last month.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:36:21 AM

Please, don't misunderstand this as a mere pump. ETH is gradually rolling back to its previous high price and status. Let's observe this closely for the next few months. We may be hitting $500 per ETH.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:41:27 AM

This year it seems like there will be a lot of happiness where bitcoin and ETH and others will probably experience price increases, it seems that our waiting in 2018 will start to give results that can make us happy. I hope that Eth will soon rise in price and be able to provide big profits for me and for all of us, hopefully this year will be a year of joy for all of us who invest in crypto currencies.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:04:01 AM

This year it seems like there will be a lot of happiness where bitcoin and ETH and others will probably experience price increases, it seems that our waiting in 2018 will start to give results that can make us happy. I hope that Eth will soon rise in price and be able to provide big profits for me and for all of us, hopefully this year will be a year of joy for all of us who invest in crypto currencies.
Yes i agree on that , i believe that there are a lot of surprising event on eth this year. We are now start to pump and this is really a good signal at the begining of year 2019. We are now slowly rising like what we all expected this year. Eth is maybe rising because it's price is from a very huge dip. Maybe there are a lot of investors that invest on it due to its amazing price which is now a very big advantage if we buy.

djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:05:27 AM

Indeed that Ethereum increased a significant value lately. Some believe that is the cause of the plan on the hardfork for Etherum.
I hope the increase is not just a while, but it will continue to rise up surpassing it's highest value in 2017.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:07:32 AM

It's great to see ETH gained back it position on CoinMarketCap, and defeated XRP. ETH should do this long time ago. With the hardfork is coming, ETH will pump over 200$ and keep this price for a long time.
kevinfrdo9

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:12:54 AM

We need to enter into stable coin era instead of going through pump and dump coins.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:26:56 AM

It seems like the condition today is not so much of a pump, the market still fluctuating and the range of the rise or fall does seems to be stable at the current state. so i think the pumping still not fully going.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:37:13 AM

It seems like the condition today is not so much of a pump, the market still fluctuating and the range of the rise or fall does seems to be stable at the current state. so i think the pumping still not fully going.
That's a normal thing, you don't see pump everyday, there are resistance from a higher price so let's see if we can break that soon.
What good now is that even if we stop moving up, the price is stable, so expect that the next move is gonna be higher ups again, possibly $200.

incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:02:42 PM

Eth is expected to reach previously all-time high prices once the hard fork gets completed new hard fork will speed the blockchain speed with less fee
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:22:48 PM

Pump to ethereum is normal for now because there is just 10 day to their big fork. What do you think about this fork guys, can eth reach to 200-250 dollar before or after it, I don't know what will happen to eth price after this fork.

Close to this Constantinopol fork (maybe 2-3 days before the event) the price of Ethereum should jump high. Therefore, it is worth buying more ETH for those guys, who still do not have this altcoin in their portfolio.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:41:27 PM

How nice to hear when the coin on which you bet and bought a large amount, began to grow in value. I have already begun to earn her height. Thanks to Ethereum for this.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:45:50 PM

Pump to ethereum is normal for now because there is just 10 day to their big fork. What do you think about this fork guys, can eth reach to 200-250 dollar before or after it, I don't know what will happen to eth price after this fork.

Close to this Constantinopol fork (maybe 2-3 days before the event) the price of Ethereum should jump high. Therefore, it is worth buying more ETH for those guys, who still do not have this altcoin in their portfolio.
that's right, because now there is a lot of news that spreads hardfork ethereum info so that it will affect the price increase in the near future, so it is really advisable to buy now.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:50:47 PM

The price of ethereum will rise. Infact it is the only good option when Bitcoin is falling. I believe it can and will at some stage take over bitcoin and will become number one cryptocurrency. So investing in Ethereum won't be a bad option.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:00:23 PM

Ahead of Hardfork which is supported by the exchange of ethereum prices also increased. well even though it's not that big but it certainly has an effect on the market today

I guess that the hardfork will affect the price of Ethereum. Suppose, the altcoin will gain. You will see, a couple of days before the planned event, ETH will start the fastest rally. Thus, buy this crypto now.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:10:12 PM

yes it's true that ETH looks pumping since last December, but I see that the pump isn't strong enough to get the best price again.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:20:01 PM

yes it's true that ETH looks pumping since last December, but I see that the pump isn't strong enough to get the best price again.

The ethereum had huge expectation in the future but it will not be able to satisfy itself by their currency but people are thinking it will be definitely come to the normal position should there are lots of investors are waiting to be get huge traffic from that it will be definitely happen in the future days.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:53:42 PM

Although the price of ETH in 2018 was very low, but the price of ETH increased since early 2019. I believe we will get our desire value this year. I am waiting for that day. I think ETH's price increase year this year.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:12:09 PM

I think there is still a whole lot of good news to come concerning ethereum as it will soon increase in price and those that invested in it at its low will be glad they did. Those that bought ETH when the price was at $70 in December 2018 will now be a little happy they did now that it is now double the price and still there is still a whole lot of goodies still cooking in the corner concerning the ETH and the cryptocurrency world in general.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: