Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Mindset Institute - replaced fake team after caught  (Read 891 times)
cryptogolden24k

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:03:59 PM

It is true that the screenshots were taken before the launch of the project, they ordered services from me almost 6 months ago (creation of ann and bounty) and all this time they delayed the launch in order to complete the preparation. I can provide a correspondence in which it is clear that the launch of the ANN thread occurred only after the real command was added to the site.
Be sure with your statement. I have archived your reply. If they skip with fund then I will paint your ID wit red tag. They have change their team after exposed. It doesn't make any sense that they will not scam. Why you want to go with risk ? Is it not better to leave their bounty and let them do themselves? Who will responsible if in case they scam? I will not excuse you. Because you are promoting question marked ICO.
It seems like project team doesn't have any experience in leading ICO, maybe they scam or not, but they ruins their project in any way. I was trying to help them, because I know their project for a long time, but it's absolutely impossible for me to save my reputation and continue to work with them in one time. So I decide to stop working with them.

ANN and Bounty threads closed, participants informed.
Check
Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098061
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097842
Posts in telegram chats
https://t.me/DMST777/450
https://t.me/DMST_Bounty/187
In my own telegram https://t.me/bubbalexmedia/466

Also you can check, I'm always letting participants know if project scammed
https://t.me/bubbalexmedia/340 (on russian)

We appreciate you working with us... I understand your move with the pressure being applied to you... you have all respect from Erick and I... Now we will continue on our path... we have built a platform already without the help of Bitcointalk or anyone else for that matter so this will just be another test for us... Now when we get our platform launched (which we still will) we will DEMAND public apologies from ICOEthics and anyone else who chooses to slander our names and character

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogolden24k

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:11:31 PM

Thank you.
The site's name is too long, it's not a good thing.
I wasted time on this project to translate WPP.
thanks for your assistance with translation... trust me, you didnt waist your time... this post doesn't kill our project... only makes us push harder to achieve success... we will continue on... we will create value for the tokens you will receive... when we announce our development partnerships... and the plans for our network our momentum will pickup, no matter what ICOethics says
cryptogolden24k

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:30:15 PM

thanks for the warning, Bubbalex is one of the best managers I've seen. The rest of the main money, but not a clean conscience. my great regard
yes he is great at his work! Please do me a favor... remember this project... we will show the world our intent... and scamming someone is definitely not our aim! Thanks for your assistance in the bounty
cryptogolden24k

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:40:51 PM

I never seen a scam artist go to the lengths we have to just to keep a scam going... ICOETHICS please keep this post up... we will use this as our ANN... We will announce all of our development partnerships here as we continue on our path... I know your doing a service to this community... I've seen your work... and you have reported on some projects that were bad, but this time you are wrong. And we will prove that.
ICOEthics (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:55:13 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 04:14:51 PM by ICOEthics

~ It seems like project team doesn't have any experience in leading ICO, maybe they scam or not, but they ruins their project in any way.

It is easy to make a video of a friend, a homeless, etc, and say it is part of a team.
As we mentioned a few posts above - we removed the word scam from the post -we are not accusing them of a scam, but this appears to be a risky project.

Especially about this part below, which his answer was:

~ ...The website and server we did not plan on keeping a ICO site after the ICO that makes no sense because after the ICO we must get busy building the actual Platform.
archived here: http://web.archive.org/web/20190120141406/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092692.0

When are you paying the bounty hunters and coins/tokens distribution?

(WATCH OUT BOUNTY HUNTERS) we have seen many examples what happen when the sales is close to the website expiration date.
And as you see, it appears that he is planning to pay the Bounty on the same month that their website expires.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:59:26 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 02:18:24 PM by ICOEthics

I never seen a scam artist go to the lengths we have to just to keep a scam going... ICOETHICS please keep this post up... we will use this as our ANN... We will announce all of our development partnerships here as we continue on our path... I know your doing a service to this community... I've seen your work... and you have reported on some projects that were bad, but this time you are wrong. And we will prove that.

OK. We will keep this post up as you request, and please do use this post. As I mentioned, the word scam has been removed from the post. It will be hard to gain trust from any bounty manager and bounty participants because the expiration date of your website is on the same month that your ICO project is planning to pay bounty hunters and participants. Also, you stated that you have no intention to keep up the website. Now the crypto community decides.

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:24:16 PM

bubbalex is a good bounty manager. Thanks for the warning,ICOEthics.
taisaoem1380
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:30:06 PM

Thank you. I am working with them. I will stop and do not waste time
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:25:38 PM

I am a business man

No dude. You are not. Anyone who uses fake pictures and stealing peoples identity is a SCAMMER. I'm so tired of that fake ICO's comming mainly from Russia, India and Nigeria. Unfortunately, with the super easy nature of creating ICOs on Ethereum and other platforms, ,crypto attracted a whole bunch of lazy idiots chasing a gold rush and throwing money into ICO's while having no idea or enthusiasm towards cryptocurrencies, giving it a bad name to cryptos altogether.
offnrunningeb

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:12:22 AM

I am a business man

No dude. You are not. Anyone who uses fake pictures and stealing peoples identity is a SCAMMER. I'm so tired of that fake ICO's comming mainly from Russia, India and Nigeria. Unfortunately, with the super easy nature of creating ICOs on Ethereum and other platforms, ,crypto attracted a whole bunch of lazy idiots chasing a gold rush and throwing money into ICO's while having no idea or enthusiasm towards cryptocurrencies, giving it a bad name to cryptos altogether.

Stop Saying I posted those photos. I never said this was my team. Stop saying I am a scammer, even the blog took the word scam off. He posted this on January 03, 2019, 02:00:15 PM. READ THE ENTIRE BLOG POST EVEN MY X BOUNTY MANAGER SAID I NEVER POSTED THOSE PHOTOS AS MY TEAM. I posted my team and my Announcement on the 1/15/201 please stop it I never scammed anyone!  this is really wrong what you said You cannot find anyone whom I have scammed  This is why I fought so hard no scammer fights to prove himself. Now they told me this was not about race but what you just said about different races was indeed racist,  The guys on my team are real programmers with a real company that can be verified. They have real credentials that can be verified. This platform has proven to have some racial influences because they even threatened my bounty manager not to work for us even after he showed I never presented those photos as my team. The icoethics guy took a snap shot of a website before it was complete and used it to mislead the people on this platform I have proved that just by the dates and My bounty manager even showed the photo that he presented on 1/15/2019 my official ANN and I  never said to this platform that this is my team. Now if your not reading the entire blog and continue to call me scammer or saying I  Presented this as my team while calling me a scammer and basing it on a statement that you made on race, than you prove my point as to why our project was presented to the forum even before our company was even finished development or before we Officially announced it means someone had a pre intent to disband this project. I have the investors to complete the project so it doesn't stop anything and that's what real business men do they figure it out and keep it moving!  NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN SAY THAT I ME OR MY BUSINESS PARTNER PRESENTED THAT PHOTO TO ANYONE AS OUR TEAM THAT WAS A TEMPLATE THAT COMES WITH THE ICO WEBSITE WHICH OVER 80% OF THE SITES ON THIS PLATFORM USE!! Now also why would I not give credit to the actual team whom created my smart contract which is still on GitHub to be evaluated.

ICO ethics should remove your comment scammer!  I have not scammed anyone and anyone can LOOK AT THE DATES OF MY ANN AS WELL AS HIS ORIGINAL POST.
Mojotastic
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:00:01 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 01:41:52 PM by Mojotastic
Merited by Lancelate (1)

Bubbalex is not to blame, the opposit is the case. He even contacted me personally to stop working on the Bounty and I guess so he did for the rest of the participants.
This is examplary behaviour for a Bounty Manager and Bounty Hunters as me are dependent on such actions. Therefore this should result in positive trust, instead of negative. But as I see, it is already removed Smiley

Thanks also to ICOEthics for the attempt to make the ICO sphere a little cleaner!
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 01:45:25 PM

I will do a video with Lequeshia Bell today and My team in India soon as we can schedule because we are on different time zones.

We are still waiting for you to present videos of your team from India.

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:08:20 PM

I will do a video with Lequeshia Bell today and My team in India soon as we can schedule because we are on different time zones.

It looks like the team DMST has returned and now they have a super generous campaign of 3 million dollars  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200599
and an airdrop of $500000 in DMST Token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200486.0
bounty manager
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1146060

yuria3

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:07:12 AM

Hello is this issue already fixed? They launched a new bounty campaign.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:36:02 PM

It looks like the team DMST has returned and now they have a super generous campaign of 3 million dollars  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200599
and an airdrop of $500000 in DMST Token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200486.0
bounty manager
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1146060
For 4 weeks of the bounty is too promising.The pool of
3 million dollars is to doubt. I hope the team will respond.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: