Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs are dead! Yeah I mean DEAD!!!!  (Read 26141 times)
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:07:36 AM

Indeed, many ICOs have failed so that the OP says the ICO is dead, and indeed a sluggish market cannot give hope to any ICO. ICO needs a hard struggle to succeed and get a more trendy market. Hoping ICO will return to exist and potentially.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:22:23 AM

Been involved with a lot of projects that hit the rocks along the way. Painful indeed it usually was but I think usually understand with them because if money is not raised how do you sustain a project
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:35:41 AM

I don't understand ICOs anymore ,I can see is always about the money ,funds,if you select a ICO to invest in you have to start worrying ad praying they meet there softcap and hardcap ,that's the only way they can stay around ,this is so wrong I think security tokens will be better

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:14:42 AM

Only few project are good at the present time, its because there are so many scammers doing their fake project to earn money and that`s the reason why new project now is worthless and not enough for our handwork.

Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:34:27 AM

ICO has indeed lost a lot of investor confidence so that by 2018 many ICO have failed and fraud projects have also increased. However, when entering 2019 this new hope arises. Because market conditions are also starting to rise and I'm sure by 2019 there will be more changes.

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:50:39 AM

ICO has indeed lost a lot of investor confidence so that by 2018 many ICO have failed and fraud projects have also increased. However, when entering 2019 this new hope arises. Because market conditions are also starting to rise and I'm sure by 2019 there will be more changes.

At present, crypto's condition seems sluggish but for ICO it will certainly be more varied, but there is still a scam. By researching well, this year's ICO began to develop and stayed in choosing projects that were more worthy of value.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:00:56 AM

ICO's are not dead! This sphere is just being transformed at the moment. The hype is gone and that is awesome! All the scam is leaving the market now but true projects appear and develop. You just need to know how to choose good ICO in order not to lose your funds. There are lots of such projects, just open your eyes and turn on the brain.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:04:47 AM

At the current market, really very rare ICOs have courage to launch their tokens, almost every successful token which launched this past year, 2018, down to at least 10 or 20 times at current. Not all ICOs are dead, but can say yest 90% are dead or scammed.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:10:04 AM

ICO is not dead but underperforming I will say,many of them don't count the cost before coming up.I think it is high time developers and teams begin to count the cost before running and ICO.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:13:58 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 08:51:05 AM by Kryten12

The past 9 months have been really diffucult for ICO's but I know of 2 projects that ran in the summer and autumn that I am really comfortable having taken part with as they are backing real world products. SHR from ShareRing and WOLLO from Pigzbe. In general it makes sense for any companies contemplating launching funding to pause until market conditions improve.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:28:58 AM

Yes, this makes the surrounding mission market embarrassing. STO can't change the market, and now the IEO started in Korea may change the entire ICO market. If the financing cannot go smoothly, the cryptocurrency bull market will not come.

Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:44:35 AM

there are so many ico tokens that enter the market but not all are good and it won't affect ico to grow again, so in my opinion ico won't die and continue to grow in the future, even on the cmc site there are many new tokens that appear and still exist until now too. even though it has no value.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:55:51 AM

Those lists showing the evidence that most of ICO's currently failed and i think they only can't says the truth that they have failed and indeed i have to says ICO's almost be dead and everyday we are see there are large number of ICO's cannot reach hardcap or even soft cap
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:01:28 AM

yes ,I agree your point .ICO's are going to dead this is the time Security token offering i mean STO . This year according to my prediction lot STO project will lunch .I hope this will make some huge changes in crypto industry .
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:33:24 PM

I agree with you on some points. The last year was not so easy for the crypto currencies market as well as for ICOs. But if you investigate the project, you still have a chance to get profit even on the falling market, you just need to make a deep research of every project/coin.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:43:28 PM

Hopefully the ico market will change into something positive and will not die completely, but as in 2018, hopefully it will not continue. Although i am hoping for a positive development, i am afraid that ico could completely die in 2019.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:12:47 PM

Man, don't be so sad about ICOs. I have a belief that after certain period of time there might be a rebounce! We just need growth in market cap and situation will go to the better! Even now there are some good ICOs like bittorrent and lto
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:19:11 PM

I think not dead, but soon will be.STOs are the new players in the ground. The main in the ICO market is the transparency between the investors and the project.The investors will look their benefit in the project but if they dont get that , there will be no response in the future.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:27:50 PM

All these examples are just excuses for new projects that could not raise enough money. but I think some projects have true statements.

And that's why we still support bounty of the projects. Yes we can say some projects are scam but please do not generalize the whole market and projects as it becomes FUD in the perspective of an investors to avoid ICOS.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:39:19 PM

I think ICO is not dead, maybe it is just a strategy for the one who rule the network. Ico is a big investment so it is not easy for ICO to be down. There are lots of investors, there are projects are good. Maybe you can say that ICO is dead because there are some investors are get into scams. For me ICO is not dead, it is alive.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: