Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gods/Divinity is no way anyhow humanist  (Read 891 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

You can't use the logic of man to understand the greatness of God. You must take God at His Word.
So how do we know what are His Words? God hasn't appeared in front of me to explain me this otherwise I would believe in him 100%

After all, the heavens - space and the stars - are up there. But we as people barely have been able to make it to the orbit of the moon. And even our satellites have barely made it to the edge of the Solar System.

Cool

So heaven is somewhere in the universe for you?

God's purpose isn't to appear in front of you. After all, His Spirit silently rides right along with yours in you. His purpose is to watch you in detail.

Usually heavens. the sky, firmament, or expanse of space surrounding the earth.

Cool

i researched this world personally very carefully i am 100% sure its not just matter, energy, rays and organisms fighting for survival, but whats the point of god or how i say it divinity. what are we or i supposed to do, they are almighty they dont need anything if they are almighty. and if they are not almighty they are dangerous. only almighty gods/divinities are save to trust upon?

The point of God is that God is what is important, way beyond mankind. This fact is extremely important for mankind. Mankind would not exist except for God making man. Mankind is such a tiny speck of a chip off God, that without God activating the choices that man makes, man would be unable to cause activity with his choices.

God is all important to man.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:49:22 AM
Merited by BADecker (10)

You can't use the logic of man to understand the greatness of God. You must take God at His Word.
So how do we know what are His Words? God hasn't appeared in front of me to explain me this otherwise I would believe in him 100%

After all, the heavens - space and the stars - are up there. But we as people barely have been able to make it to the orbit of the moon. And even our satellites have barely made it to the edge of the Solar System.

Cool

God's purpose isn't to appear in front of you. After all, His Spirit silently rides right along with yours in you. His purpose is to watch you in detail.

Cool

i researched this world personally very carefully i am 100% sure its not just matter, energy, rays and organisms fighting for survival, but whats the point of god or how i say it divinity. what are we or i supposed to do, they are almighty they dont need anything if they are almighty. and if they are not almighty they are dangerous. only almighty gods/divinities are save to trust upon?

The point of God is that God is what is important, way beyond mankind. This fact is extremely important for mankind. Mankind would not exist except for God making man. Mankind is such a tiny speck of a chip off God, that without God activating the choices that man makes, man would be unable to cause activity with his choices.

Cool

seals the argument!!

have not seen any explanation of non-believers that can actually stand!! there is always something to fix in the statement or arguments.. if a man can fully define the creator then the man has come under a revelation

it does not matter how tough you want to argue against the existence of God!! it won't change the fact God is God. I always say even among us gods are been found in the different field daily, we call them geniuses you can't even really explain how they became so!! 

All I know is nothing to lose if one believes in the existence of GOD

KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 03:59:16 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 04:59:29 AM by KingScorpio

Cool

Cool

Cool

nice to hear that from you, that means i can give a damn if somewhere outside of the place where i am, several million people die to a tsunami, or a nuclear bomb, or suffer from poverty like in all those muslim countries. thats just great
all i have to care about is my personal health, my personal wealth and god

how great.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:16:54 AM

Cool

nice to hear that from you, that means i can give a damn if somewhere outside of the place where i am, several million people die to a tsunami, or a nuclear bomb, or suffer from poverty like in all those muslim countries. thats just great
all i have to care about is my personal health, my personal wealth and god

how great.

Maybe if you started to consider God enough in the right way, things will be maintained.

Abraham Pleads for Sodom:
23Then Abraham approached him [God] and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 25Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

26The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”

27Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 28what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?”

“If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.”

29Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?”

He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.”

30Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?”

He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”

31Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?”

He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.”

32Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”

He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”

33When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.

The point is, if you want to see your area remain safe, be concerned about God, and get a bunch of your friends to be concerned about God.

There were probably at least thousands to hundreds of thousands of people in Sodom and Gomorrah. God would have spared them all for the sake of 10 righteous people.

Work on it, because being concerned for yourself without keeping God in the picture, won't save you.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

You know that this isn't what I am saying. Why do you know this? Because you know that there isn't any BB.

The Cause of the universe caused the component parts of time, which He later turned into time.

The Cause was not before. It simply was the Cause. Why wasn't the Cause before? Because time didn't exist, yet. Therefore the Cause was simply the Cause. Once the components of time existed... once they were brought into being... time existed after a fashion.

Wake up and stop letting your retarded engineer training keep you from recognizing the truth.

Cool

You are putting the cart before the horse.  How do you know the universe was created by a guy?

Maybe the universe was always here in one form or another.  Have you considered that possibility?

Maybe we are part of a simulation done by some high school students from an alien civilization.

Maybe we are on the other side of a singularity of some black hole in another universe.

Have you considered all the possibilities?  Or Maybe you just picked the one that feels most comfortable to you?

As for the cause without time, sorry buddy, no time, no cause.  It is pretty self-explanatory.

Our reality is based in spacetime.  Just because your imagination takes you outside of it, it does not mean that your delusion is true.
It does not matter how many times you repeat it, or how many copies of a book you give away for free.

The question isn't the gender of the Creator.

Entropy shows us that the universe was created recently. How? By the complexity that it has. If the universe had been born by BB 13 billion years ago, entropy would have collapsed the complexity of it into a massless, shapeless "goo" by now. People would not exist because we are way too complex for any complexity that would exist in the universe by now.

Your other points are simply questions that you don't really have a base for asking. Why? Because they don't fit what you believe to be true. Anybody can ask goofy, off-base questions.

Entropy shows that our space-time reality had a beginning not too far in the past.

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your crap. You don't have a scientific leg to stand on.

Cool

BADecker

I have been reading some of your posts and have really enjoyed them. I want to understand this part...

This part I'm not sure what it says... I will try to rewrite in my simple english to match ... just so that I know that is what you were saying...

"Entropy shows us that the universe was created recently. How? By the complexity that it has. If the universe had been born by BB 13 billion years ago, entropy would have collapsed the complexity of it into a massless, shapeless "goo" by now. People would not exist because we are way too complex for any complexity that would exist in the universe by now."

The breakdown to randomness and disorder shows the universe was created recently.

Because it is to complex right now to have been created by big bang 13 billion years ago...

People are too complex to exist right now because the rate of break down to disorder would by now have reduced everything to shapeless goo?

Can you tell me how this rate of entrophy (is it a constant rate based on observable models or where does this rate of entropy come from?)....

Can you tell me how in 13 billion years it can be calculated and demonstrated it would have gone through a level of complexity that allowed for humans etc back to shapeless goo based on that entrophy rate.

I am not at all doubting what you say because I am sure you know a lot more about these things than myself but this part seems very interesting to me and seems a very important point I would like understand.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

BADecker

I have been reading some of your posts and have really enjoyed them. I want to understand this part...

This part I'm not sure what it says... I will try to rewrite in my simple english to match ... just so that I know that is what you were saying...

"Entropy shows us that the universe was created recently. How? By the complexity that it has. If the universe had been born by BB 13 billion years ago, entropy would have collapsed the complexity of it into a massless, shapeless "goo" by now. People would not exist because we are way too complex for any complexity that would exist in the universe by now."

The breakdown to randomness and disorder shows the universe was created recently.

Because it is to complex right now to have been created by big bang 13 billion years ago...

People are too complex to exist right now because the rate of break down to disorder would by now have reduced everything to shapeless goo?

Can you tell me how this rate of entrophy (is it a constant rate based on observable models or where does this rate of entropy come from?)....

Can you tell me how in 13 billion years it can be calculated and demonstrated it would have gone through a level of complexity that allowed for humans etc back to shapeless goo based on that entrophy rate.

I am not at all doubting what you say because I am sure you know a lot more about these things than myself but this part seems very interesting to me and seems a very important point I would like understand.

One would have to determine that 13 billion years is a fact.

Consider erosion. If one says that erosion is offset by volcanoes and earthquakes creating new mountains, one might as well throw out all standard ideas of universe age. Why? Because upheavals in astronomy physics would exist in the same way, making all our understanding of what we see regarding the light coming, in to be incorrect illusions. Who knows the "universal volcanoes and earthquakes" that happened out there, with light patterns simply forming themselves into smooth patterns through something like Bernoulli's Principle.

Head out to the mountains sometime, and see the erosion... watch it at work in the rains and winds. The whole standard system of dating the earth to billions of years old is flawed. If present conditions were extended into the past, erosion would have almost made the whole earth into a globe with a thin layer of water surrounding all of it, volcanoes or no volcanoes.

Cool

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

BADecker

One would have to determine that 13 billion years is a fact.

Consider erosion. If one says that erosion is offset by volcanoes and earthquakes creating new mountains, one might as well throw out all standard ideas of universe age. Why? Because upheavals in astronomy physics would exist in the same way, making all our understanding of what we see regarding the light coming, in to be incorrect illusions. Who knows the "universal volcanoes and earthquakes" that happened out there, with light patterns simply forming themselves into smooth patterns through something like Bernoulli's Principle.

Head out to the mountains sometime, and see the erosion... watch it at work in the rains and winds. The whole standard system of dating the earth to billions of years old is flawed. If present conditions were extended into the past, erosion would have almost made the whole earth into a globe with a thin layer of water surrounding all of it, volcanoes or no volcanoes.

Cool

Thanks for this answer. Going to have a think about all of this. Very interesting.

ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 05:21:07 PM

have not seen any explanation of non-believers that can actually stand!! there is always something to fix in the statement or arguments.. if a man can fully define the creator then the man has come under a revelation

This is highly credible in my opinion, the intimate knowledge of God must be through personal/private revelation. That is why some people are so convinced about God, while others are not.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 12:29:41 AM

you personally prove for yourselves the existence of divinity by observing anomalies in reality that disprove entropy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:51:30 AM

Actually, they (anomalies) only show that entropy has been slowed down. Some of the slowing is in the form of temporary reversals.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 12:40:06 PM

Actually, they (anomalies) only show that entropy has been slowed down. Some of the slowing is in the form of temporary reversals.

Cool

entropy slowed down?

so entropy was stronger beforehand and now since anomalies can be observed you think entropy slowed down or decreased in magnitude? any idea why?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:31:52 PM

Cool

entropy slowed down?

so entropy was stronger beforehand and now since anomalies can be observed you think entropy slowed down or decreased in magnitude? any idea why?

Not exactly. Entropy is slowed down here and there, not in general. God does this for His own purposes. He does it through the things that we call miracles... the real ones.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: