Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Athiest are the ultimate free thinker?  (Read 20631 times)
sudeshkumar (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:06:08 AM

For athiest there is no God ,everthing is creation or the existance with cause and effect.We create our own heaven or  hell,not in hereafter ,but on earth,in our lifetime by the compassion we give our fellow beings and which we receive in return.
 His thinking is free from all the prejudices and fear created by the flagbearers of different religions fundamentalists and not influenced by any relgion and beyond its restrictions.His only holy sacrament is compassion because he recognizes that the individual life is precious to him and accord the same value to the life of all other beings including beings who opposes our religions and political belief. Do you agree?

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaelkelly8798

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:22:23 PM

We are all free thinkers, we have the right to choose right or wrong. I know there are many atheists who are very humane, good people. But what if you are not seeing 100% of the truth as an atheist? What if there's something you still haven't seen? The purpose of life is not just to be a good person but to live enjoying it while honoring and obeying God. Remember not all theists are influenced, I have no religion however I know as a fact God exists. Have you seen a miracle? Have you ever seen something happen that is medically impossible. (there are many fake videos out there from very immoral people masked as Christians) Just pm me if you are interested and I will show some real miracles.
sudeshkumar (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:02:25 PM

We are all free thinkers, we have the right to choose right or wrong. I know there are many atheists who are very humane, good people. But what if you are not seeing 100% of the truth as an atheist? What if there's something you still haven't seen? The purpose of life is not just to be a good person but to live enjoying it while honoring and obeying God. Remember not all theists are influenced, I have no religion however I know as a fact God exists. Have you seen a miracle? Have you ever seen something happen that is medically impossible. (there are many fake videos out there from very immoral people masked as Christians) Just pm me if you are interested and I will show some real miracles.
What does miracle means when no solution to the problem whether medical or othewise is available to the man and that is corrected is in common language called miracle though it has a logic behind it, not known at the time of occurance but later come to surface by scientific research  but we should keep in mind that it is all the game originated  from the humane mind.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:05:22 PM

Free thinking doesn't always equate with better.

Imagine that a child uses his free thinking with the idea that he will jump to the moon. So he thinks real hard and jumps to the moon... and dies in the coldness and airlessness of outer space.

Better to use free thinking to not be free beyond bounds.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:30:56 PM

Which one?  There are over 3000+ Gods to choose from.  What selection criteria did you use to select your God?

BTW, I am interested in some real miracles.  Post them here.

How did you determine they are the real miracles?

sudeshkumar (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:38:00 PM

Imagine that a child uses his free thinking with the idea that he will jump to the moon. So he thinks real hard and jumps to the moon... and dies in the coldness and airlessness of outer space.

Cool
Similar answer is that free thinking does always can not be equated with negativity or worse as most of the people lives mechanical life and have a pre occupied mind  and they do not have time to invest in deep thinking and they follow the traditions or conventions whether these  have any utility or beneficial for society in modern age so the free thinking is helpful for them to overcome it.

czechkid

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:38:16 PM

The pope himself said - better be an athiest than a fake christian..
michaelkelly8798

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:46:24 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 07:08:23 PM by michaelkelly8798

What does miracle means when no solution to the problem whether medical or othewise is available to the man and that is corrected is in common language called miracle though it has a logic behind it, not known at the time of occurance but later come to surface by scientific research  but we should keep in mind that it is all the game originated  from the humane mind.
You are biased, if you were truly honest about not believing in God you would accept a miracle as evidence if the miracle is real. God gave man the capacity to create medicine or to be able to find it in plants and so on. You can see this in all civilizations, indigenous civilizations are the perfect example. This is similar to the coconut tree if you find yourself in a deserted island. You will have shadow, food, wood to make fire or build a shelter, leaves that are useful for a lot of utensils, oil to protect the skin and drinkable water when all there is around is salty water. All from one tree. He has thought of everything huh?
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:09:15 PM

I believe you, this world has got lots of things science can't explain. This world is not only a materialistic world, there is mind too, which some consider to be even more important than the physical matter.

ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:19:30 PM

Which one?  There are over 3000+ Gods to choose from.  What selection criteria did you use to select your God?

When we talk of God, we are talking about the creator of this universe, all the other gods who did not create this world are not what we are discussing here

John Lennox studied about ancient gods, he clearly explained how all those ancient gods such as greek gods, roman gods, hindu gods have theogony, which means they all have a creation story. The God we are talking about has no creation story, for this God is eternal. The ancient gods descended down from the heavens, God the creator created the heavens, this is the difference, and it is major one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3ghb6JG6A&t=742s

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:25:17 PM

When we talk of God, we are talking about the creator of this universe, all the other gods who did not create this world are not what we are discussing here

John Lennox studied about ancient gods, he clearly explained how all those ancient gods such as greek gods, roman gods, hindu gods have theogony, which means they all have a creation story. The God we are talking about has no creation story, for this God is eternal. The ancient gods descended down from the heavens, God the creator created the heavens, this is the difference, and it is major one.

No creation story yet he created the universe.  Well,...

It is your overactive imagination filling in the blanks in your knowledge.
Psychological comfort. That is all.

Come back to me if you have anything other than your own assumptions and conjectures.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:45:56 PM

Cool
Similar answer is that free thinking does always can not be equated with negativity or worse as most of the people lives mechanical life and have a pre occupied mind  and they do not have time to invest in deep thinking and they follow the traditions or conventions whether these  have any utility or beneficial for society in modern age so the free thinking is helpful for them to overcome it.

Knowledge without thought is useless. Thought without knowledge is dangerous.

Thinking is fine. But when thinking drags one into atheism, it is like thought without knowledge, or worse: thought with denial.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

Come back to me if you have anything other than your own assumptions and conjectures.

Nothing wrong with the idea of God not being created or made or having a beginning. After all, creating something is part of the properties that this universe does and harbors. For God to create the universe, he had to NOT be part of it. So, the source of God is not necessarily like the source of anything in the universe... which include, beginning, end, and time. God is eternal, whatever His source may be... if He had one.

However, Solomon says in Ecclesiastes 3:11:
He [God] has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

So, relax. None of us will ever figure everything out. So how can we even begin to understand God except by His revelation of Himself to us?

Cool

ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:17:19 PM

You were asking what criteria to use for deciding who is God.

That creation story is the story of the creation of the universe. The God we are talking about has no creation story of his own. How was God created? From where did he come from?

God does not have one because he is not created, he always exist.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:40:04 PM

You were asking what criteria to use for deciding who is God.

That creation story is the story of the creation of the universe. The God we are talking about has no creation story of his own. How was God created? From where did he come from?

God does not have one because he is not created, he always exist.

Ok, I am going to ask one last time.

How do you know that he exists, that he created anything, what he is and that he is a he?

ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:26:49 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 11:39:36 PM by ATMD

How do you know that he exists, that he created anything, what he is and that he is a he?

When I see nature, I see intelligent design. Intelligent design implies an intelligent designer who I refer to as God.

I do not believe that life and consciousness came about spontaneously. I don't believe our universe came about spontaneously from nothing.

I don't think God is a "he", in fact I think God has no gender. I use the pronoun "he" because that is the conventional pronoun for God.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:14:33 AM

BTW, I am interested in some real miracles.  Post them here.

How did you determine they are the real miracles?

Bitcoin.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 03:24:34 AM

When I see nature, I see intelligent design. Intelligent design implies an intelligent designer who I refer to as God.

That is what I thought.  You pulled it out of your ass.  You see it, therefore it is true.  You have some insane logic.

Who designed the intelligent designer?  Another intelligent designer?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:50:03 AM

For athiest there is no God ,everthing is creation or the existance with cause and effect.We create our own heaven or  hell,not in hereafter ,but on earth,in our lifetime by the compassion we give our fellow beings and which we receive in return.
 His thinking is free from all the prejudices and fear created by the flagbearers of different religions fundamentalists and not influenced by any relgion and beyond its restrictions.His only holy sacrament is compassion because he recognizes that the individual life is precious to him and accord the same value to the life of all other beings including beings who opposes our religions and political belief. Do you agree?

No. You've just created a total fake stereotype.

In reality, athiests are as varied as people are. Some for example would laugh at your arguments, and a very few would agree.

Some are full of hate and bigotry.

Very few have an open mind.

sudeshkumar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:12:27 AM

No. You've just created a total fake stereotype.

In reality, athiests are as varied as people are. Some for example would laugh at your arguments, and a very few would agree.

Some are full of hate and bigotry.

Very few have an open mind.

No ,Most of the people live in the shackles of old aged traditions and conventions , does not bother about their deep rooted logics and their utilities in modern era ,whether these logics are having any
relevance today ,Athiest atleast comeover these and give proper thinking and their arguments are  helpful in the growth of the society.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: