Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Athiest are the ultimate free thinker?  (Read 20631 times)
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 01:52:51 PM

That is what I thought.  You pulled it out of your ass.  You see it, therefore it is true.  You have some insane logic.

What answer could I have given you that would have been satisfactory?  Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:17:51 PM

That is what I thought.  You pulled it out of your ass.  You see it, therefore it is true.  You have some insane logic.

What answer could I have given you that would have been satisfactory?  Smiley

Ask your God for pin numbers of my ATM cards and post it here.

or a youtube video with you and your God chatting about how he created the universe.

or ask God to join our conversation in this thread.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:20:26 PM

For athiest there is no God ,everthing is creation or the existance with cause and effect.We create our own heaven or  hell,not in hereafter ,but on earth,in our lifetime by the compassion we give our fellow beings and which we receive in return.
 His thinking is free from all the prejudices and fear created by the flagbearers of different religions fundamentalists and not influenced by any relgion and beyond its restrictions.His only holy sacrament is compassion because he recognizes that the individual life is precious to him and accord the same value to the life of all other beings including beings who opposes our religions and political belief. Do you agree?

No. You've just created a total fake stereotype.

In reality, athiests are as varied as people are. Some for example would laugh at your arguments, and a very few would agree.

Some are full of hate and bigotry.

Very few have an open mind.

No ,Most of the people live in the shackles of old aged traditions and conventions , does not bother about their deep rooted logics and their utilities in modern era ,whether these logics are having any
relevance today ,Athiest atleast comeover these and give proper thinking and their arguments are  helpful in the growth of the society.

I truly do not think that you can support these assertions with logic and reason.

Note that I'm not arguing against your hypothesized Meritorious Position, just against your imputing heroic and honorable natures to the personalities of those holding the Meritorious Position.
ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 03:54:05 PM

or a youtube video with you and your God chatting about how he created the universe.

I don't have power over God to be giving Him orders, God is not my slave.

It is ultimately God's choice to decide whether to reveal Himself to anyone, not my choice.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:02:53 PM

It is ultimately God's choice to decide whether to reveal Himself to anyone, not my choice.

So you failed to convince me that your God exists.

Have you noticed that he only reveals himself to deluded people?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:15:42 PM

So, you have failed to recognize the fact that you are setting yourself up as god by suggesting that He doesn't exist, in the face of all the logic that shows that He DOES exist.

Actually, this is tremendously free thinking. It's like freely walking the plank without being forced. Not many people are willfully strong enough to do this (except from the diving board plank). So, atheists are very free thinkers to be so willful.

If the atheist wants to be the ultimate free thinker, he will turn from his atheistic ways, and freely use the logic around him to see that God exists. I mean, who is stronger? The guy who fights and wins? Or the guy who is strong enough to fight and win, but uses his strength to willingly step into slavery, instead?

In this case, it is the slavery of becoming a slave to Christ. Were you a slave to the silliness of not recognizing God? Saint Paul says, 1 Corinthians 7:21,22:
21Were you a slave when you were called? Don’t let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so. 22For the one who was a slave when called to faith in the Lord is the Lord’s freed person; similarly, the one who was free when called is Christ’s slave.

Turn while you have time.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:58:51 PM

I am stating what I believe.

On the contrary, John Lennox, who I admire as a great modern thinker of our time, does not seem the least bit deluded to me  Smiley

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:04:57 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 01:29:58 PM by TECSHARE

There is an inherent flaw in atheism that most people don't seem to realize. Personally I have more respect for Agnostics. At least they admit that they don't know. Atheism is just yet another iteration of a religion. Atheism is the BELIEF that there is no God. There is no proof of the existence or nonexistence of a deity. People choose to believe one over the other, but it is just yet another system of beliefs.

Atheists exhibit a lot of the same patterns found in other religions. They think their beliefs are the best and everyone else is wrong. They proselytize. They fund-raise. They gather in groups to discuss and spread their beliefs. Their priests are "scientists", and their God is the government.
ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:16:33 PM

There is an inherent flaw in atheism that most people don't seem to realize. Personally I have more respect for Agnostics. At least they admit that they don't know. Atheism is just yet another iteration of a religion. Atheism is the BELIEF that there is no God. There is no proof of the existence or nonexistence of a deity. People choose to believe one over the other, but it is just yet another system of beliefs.

Atheists exhibit a lot of the same patterns found in other religions. They thing their beliefs are the best and everyone else is wrong. They proselytize. They fund-raise. They gather in groups to discuss and spread their beliefs. Their priests are "scientists", and their God is the government.

Yes but please don't say that to Astargath  Grin

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:50:07 PM

Atheists exhibit a lot of the same patterns found in other religions. They thing their beliefs are the best and everyone else is wrong. They proselytize. They fund-raise. They gather in groups to discuss and spread their beliefs. Their priests are "scientists", and their God is the government.

Atheism is a lack of belief that there is a God.

It is not the same as a belief that there is no God.

Apple and oranges. 

PS. Most atheists are not making claims.  Although, some, myself included, are convinced that there is no God due to the lack of any physical evidence.

michaelkelly8798

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:18:46 PM

We are all free thinkers, we have the right to choose right or wrong. I know there are many atheists who are very humane, good people. But what if you are not seeing 100% of the truth as an atheist? What if there's something you still haven't seen? The purpose of life is not just to be a good person but to live enjoying it while honoring and obeying God. Remember not all theists are influenced, I have no religion however I know as a fact God exists. Have you seen a miracle? Have you ever seen something happen that is medically impossible. (there are many fake videos out there from very immoral people masked as Christians) Just pm me if you are interested and I will show some real miracles.

Which one?  There are over 3000+ Gods to choose from.  What selection criteria did you use to select your God?

BTW, I am interested in some real miracles.  Post them here.

How did you determine they are the real miracles?

Watch some miracles man:

https://www . y outube.c om/watch?v=S_0vnBhz-Co

You were one of the guys that asked to see a limb grow in previews threads if I can remember right so here you go:

https://www . y outube.c om/watch?v=_360JitiBA0

https://www . y outube.c om/watch?v=UbTy3Nr59WM

https://www . y outube.c om/watch?v=CSQVR5FWo2o
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:40:07 PM

We are all free thinkers, we have the right to choose right or wrong. I know there are many atheists who are very humane, good people. But what if you are not seeing 100% of the truth as an atheist? What if there's something you still haven't seen? The purpose of life is not just to be a good person but to live enjoying it while honoring and obeying God. Remember not all theists are influenced, I have no religion however I know as a fact God exists. Have you seen a miracle? Have you ever seen something happen that is medically impossible. (there are many fake videos out there from very immoral people masked as Christians) Just pm me if you are interested and I will show some real miracles.

Which one?  There are over 3000+ Gods to choose from.  What selection criteria did you use to select your God?

Watch some miracles man:

You were one of the guys that asked to see a limb grow in previews threads if I can remember right so here you go:

You are dumb as fuck.

What miracles?

Post a video of an amputee growing a leg, then it will be a miracle.

ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 07:45:40 PM

Prosthetic legs are amazing tbf, I have seen amputees breakdancing and doing amazing things even people with both legs can't do. With the invention of prosthetic legs, amputees can now walk or move like any regular person.

This reminds me of the story where a person who was drowning asked God to save him.

God sent a rowboat, a motor boat, a helicopter, but the man did not see it as God's help, and consequently drowned.

Prosthetic legs, in my opinion, is God's way of giving legs to amputees.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 07:54:34 PM

You are dumb as fuck.

What miracles?

Prosthetic legs are amazing tbf, I have seen amputees breakdancing and doing amazing things even people with both legs can't do. With the invention of prosthetic legs, amputees can now walk or move like any regular person.

This reminds me of the story where a person who was drowning asked God to save him.

God sent a rowboat, a motor boat, a helicopter, but the man did not see it as God's help, and consequently drowned.

You are so ignorant you don't even know.  Prosthetic legs were invented and designed by doctors and engineers.

Don't change the subject.  Show a video of an amputee growing a leg in real-time or shut the fuck forever about your imaginary friend.

You are just a troll, you have nothing concrete to add to the conversation, just your assumptions and conjectures.

We are done here.

ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:07:59 PM

You are dumb as fuck.

What miracles?

You are so ignorant you don't even know.  Prosthetic legs were invented and designed by doctors and engineers.

Don't change the subject.  Show a video of an amputee growing a leg in real-time or shut the fuck forever about your imaginary friend.

You are just a troll, you have nothing concrete to add to the conversation, just your assumptions and conjectures.

We are done here.

I am sorry you feel that way

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:05:25 PM

We are done here.

I am sorry you feel that way

No need to feel sorry; you lost that argument fair and square.

Translating to your grammatical constructs:

The atheist saw the tools of logic and reason that God gave him; the theist remained blind.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:11:42 PM

For athiest there is no God ,everthing is creation or the existance with cause and effect.We create our own heaven or  hell,not in hereafter ,but on earth,in our lifetime by the compassion we give our fellow beings and which we receive in return.
 His thinking is free from all the prejudices and fear created by the flagbearers of different religions fundamentalists and not influenced by any relgion and beyond its restrictions.His only holy sacrament is compassion because he recognizes that the individual life is precious to him and accord the same value to the life of all other beings including beings who opposes our religions and political belief. Do you agree?

No to me right now...this is false. I could be wrong

Free thinking is sometimes subjective or objective depending on how smart you are and how motivated you are to find the truth.

Free thinking is obviously a choice .. be subjective or be objective. Or perhaps you believe you are being objective when you are being subjective....then again you could not be caring too much about being objective and be purely subjective and still reach the correct conclusion Smiley

Depending on your intelligence and access to information and motivation (drastic effect subconsciously) you can reach the opinion of NO god or there is a GOD as a free thinker... or even undecided

I mean that is accepting the OP definition of atheist anyway that there is no god.

I would guess that claiming to KNOW either way is kind of hard to prove hence the requirement of faith.

Faith to me can not exist in it's accepted form if there is no gap in your chain of facts leading to an observable truth.

Of course you can always go deeper and say you need faith in your own senses and reality.... but

For example I am crossing a road and I see a red car coming. I do not require faith that there is a red car coming.
However as a blind man crossing a road I would require faith in my best friend who just told me there is a red car coming.

I could be wrong but that is where I am at right now thinking about this stuff

ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:27:21 PM

No need to feel sorry; you lost that argument fair and square.

Translating to your grammatical constructs:

The atheist saw the tools of logic and reason that God gave him; the theist remained blind.

Yeah, some argument we had lol

I never once argued with him. He is free to express himself however he wishes and whatever he believes, I respect them all.

But when I speak my opinions...

I thought this thread is proclaiming that atheists are "free thinkers"  Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:46:54 PM

Atheism is a lack of belief that there is a God.

It is not the same as a belief that there is no God.

Apple and oranges. 

PS. Most atheists are not making claims.  Although, some, myself included, are convinced that there is no God due to the lack of any physical evidence.

People don't live in a vacuum in their thinking. The closest that anybody can come to non-belief about God is, when he hasn't had the thought about God at all. Once a person has a thought about God, only then might he not believe. But at the same time he is believing in the opposite direction.

There might be quite a large number of atheists out there... people who have never heard anything whatsoever about something called God. But as soon as they hear enough to think that they are an atheist, they hold beliefs as well as non-beliefs regarding God. Nobody lives in a vacuum regarding something in his thinking. Not even the vegetable.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
michaelkelly8798

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:46:42 PM

Watch some miracles man:

You are dumb as fuck.

What miracles?

Didn't find a leg but do found a nose.
https://tenor.com/v50B.gif
Wondering what will you say now!
I'm not here to convince any of you, you can make fun as much as you like. Maybe these videos above are kind of casual, you may say its a lie or whatever but anyone who is a critic would at least accept them as possible evidence, since miracles are performed in front of skeptical people, in front of people of diverging religions, in front of witnesses and its all recorded. I have experienced miracles myself, I'm 100% sure what I believe is real. I'm not so sure though you can say the same since you are stuck in believing in theories and stuff. I have seen scientists, smarter people than you accept for a fact the existence of God.

You are free to believe whatever you like.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: