Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which are the hottest coins to invest in 2019?  (Read 22557 times)
FrankTe1

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

I do not see any other way to make good money on investments, you need to participate in IEO young projects. As one option, you can consider the project is Azbit, they hold the IEO tomorrow.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mylnik

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:00:42 AM

I do not see any other way to make good money on investments, you need to participate in IEO young projects. As one option, you can consider the project is Azbit, they hold the IEO tomorrow.

Need more information about the project, they have their own website or own branch on bitcointalk?
FrankTe1

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:15:41 PM

Need more information about the project, they have their own website or own branch on bitcointalk?
Yeah, sure. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114152.0
mikelarteta

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:01:46 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Non-collateralized stablecoins are not backed by anything, which might seem contradictory given what stablecoins are.

The US dollar used to be backed by gold, but that ended decades ago, and dollars are still perfectly stable because people believe in their value. The same idea can apply to non-collateralized stablecoins.

These types of coins use an algorithmically governed approach to control the stablecoin supply. This is a model known as seignorage shares.

As demand increases, new stablecoins are created to reduce the price back to the normal level. If the coin is trading too low, then coins on the market are bought up to reduce the circulating supply. In theory, prices of these stablecoins would remain stable as they are driven by market supply and demand.

This is the most decentralized and independent form of stablecoin, as it isn’t collateralized to any other asset. This means even if the US dollar and the entire crypto market crashes, this form of stablecoin would survive and stay stable.Anchor is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.
The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to Tether, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.

The dual-token system is comprised of Anchor Tokens (ANCT), the main payment/currency tokens that will be publicly traded, and Dock Tokens (DOCT), the stabilizing utility tokens.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:13:13 PM

i am interested to know what your opinions are about the hottest coins of 2019, what do you think is a good sound investment and why? (please state your reason) and if it's not too much trouble please let me know where i can buy the coins that you suggest.
suggest coins in conditions and situations like now because the seed market is declining and now it takes confidence and patience to invest and I recommend buying coins that have the top ten in the crypto market
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:56:41 PM

I think I will choose ethereum, it seems like the best option to invest. Ethereum is going stronger in many aspects, and the price is going higher now.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mikelarteta

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:42:28 AM

No doubt some legacy institutions are hesitant to try the new technologies at a time when existing systems still work and are profitable. They understandably want to see how other large companies and startups fare before making significant investments of their own. But the writing is on the wall, especially since startups in the fintech world are nipping at their heels and driving the development of new, innovative solutions. Geco.one is a platform that enables you to securely invest in the cryptocurrency market using the skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service called PAMM trading account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become crypto-trader yourself. Imagine giving your money to a trader so he can make a profit for you when he makes one for himself introducing PAMM by Geco.one. Use our tools to analyse the history of failures and successes of any trader in a chosen period and a specific area of your interest. You can choose the trader’s account, and give him the ability to invest your money together with his own. You can stop your investment’s any time you want.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:56:49 AM

i am interested to know what your opinions are about the hottest coins of 2019, what do you think is a good sound investment and why? (please state your reason) and if it's not too much trouble please let me know where i can buy the coins that you suggest.
Will recommend you to invest in BitBond, the reason why i recommend you this coin because Bitbond is first STO in germany, already raise 2 million and the CEO of this project has a lot experience.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:01:33 PM

I think BNB coin with binance IEO is promising right now, its have staking point and event with huge community on binance will support all project. This can make demand and supply is moving up on binance market
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:38:12 PM

I think BNB coin with binance IEO is promising right now, its have staking point and event with huge community on binance will support all project. This can make demand and supply is moving up on binance market
it was a way used by platform binance developers to continue to grow demand for BNB coins. we can see BNB price movements when they will release sales of the new IEO project, the purchase of BNB will increase rapidly, and that keeps price growth going. this is a very effective strategy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:47:26 PM

it was a way used by platform binance developers to continue to grow demand for BNB coins. we can see BNB price movements when they will release sales of the new IEO project, the purchase of BNB will increase rapidly, and that keeps price growth going. this is a very effective strategy.
You're right with what you said about BNB to gain an increase in price when Binance release sales of a new IEO but that won't the only issue for BNB surge in price because alot of crypto investors and traders have trust and respect Binance with how they maintain the previous hack issue so the choose to invest a portion into BNB.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
mikelarteta

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:01:49 AM

Geco.one takes the direction of IEO, why IEO is the most efficient method of fundraising? Tremendous advantages for our community and investors have been the primary reason why the IEO method was preferred. Apart from being able to trust the crypto exchange to be as safe intermediary is the simultaneous listing of coins since the exchange acts a kind of partner organization.

Geco.one believes that IEO strategy can eliminate scams in the fundraising process which has been a significant issue in ICO process. By making contributions through Coineal & LATOKEN, investors will get to lower the chances of losing their funds to scammers. By hosting Geco.one IEO on the Coineal & LATOKEN, crypto exchanges are directly affirming the credibility and reliability of the Geco.one project. Listing the GEC token on Coineal & LATOKEN would be more comfortable after hosting on IEO making the process less tiresome for all the parties involved here.
IEO benefits are too good to be ignored by increasing the level of trust among projects. It is still in the growing phase and can be a reap of profit for the traders in the future! We believe that IEO will be the future in the crypto industry which cannot be denied!
ZenH2O

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

try teloscoin TELOS (fork of dash&pivx) u will be surprised by upcoming prices.
kissubaby

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 11:04:58 AM

LOOM, WAN, ATOM
Also LTC and BNB
Look promising are also DASH and NEM
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:40:03 PM

My advice is still on vite from vitalabs. My reason is that its very undervalued with less than 15m market capitalization with its blockchain and decentralized exchange and over 20 member team. I will go with it a thousand times

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
darojat99

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:41:23 AM

I think I will choose ethereum, it seems like the best option to invest. Ethereum is going stronger in many aspects, and the price is going higher now.
Sure, that they (Ethereum) will be increase soon. Don't worry guys for hold Ethereum, just couple more though months! Price  Ethereum will not go any lower than this after 3 months later.
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:46:14 AM

BNB is a safe choice for many investors during this period but the price increase is too big for me to have great doubts in the near future. I think BNB will have a big correction in June and you should choose a safer solution because BNB will probably drop to $20 and it's a good opportunity for you to buy at a cheap price. The fact that BNB's growth has surprised and i really good for long-term investment but the investment is now not an option for you because the BNB price is too high.

Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 12:58:14 PM

There are many choices if we want to invest some hottest coins in the market. But one thing that i know is hard predict on when gonna increase the price of coins so that we can earn enough profit on what we invested for on the time we trade them.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 02:14:24 PM

My advice is still on vite from vitalabs. My reason is that its very undervalued with less than 15m market capitalization with its blockchain and decentralized exchange and over 20 member team. I will go with it a thousand times
I don't think your proposal will be the hottest proposal this year because what you're talking about is a not so famous project, although I have heard about it but I believe most people here have no interest in investing in it. And with the support of the community is too low, the next step of that project will be very difficult and can not grow too strong, instead of looking for strange projects, we should focus on the situation right now, maybe bnb is a good project when its level has been pushed to a new, more powerful and wonderful position

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:34:24 PM

After a lot of failures with ICO projects, people are not so active with IEO. Therefore, the interest in investment in cryptocurrencies is growing. My favorites in 2019 are Litecoin, Ethereum, and TRON.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: