Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which are the hottest coins to invest in 2019?  (Read 22553 times)
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:56:33 PM

Everything is changing constantly. Only stable coins save their price. However, they will not bring any profit to you if you trade. I will pick Ethereum and OmiseGO, which will gain very soon, I believe.
for the market downturn, I think saving a stable coin will be very profitable because the price changes will not be so great. but for short-term trading and investment I think the altcoin assets that are like you say are the best choice.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:51:29 PM

Wanna know a good investment yet still cheap as of the moment?
Take a look on XBX, it is an exchange coin for ezbitex which will be a silent killer thid year with its features and platforms that will be launched this year. Take a look on the thread that I created since there some info about it. Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149643.msg51302689#msg51302689
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:45:31 AM

For me, I rely more on Etherium and Bitcoin for investment this year, but there will always be surprises in the crypto world, some hot coins will have large volumes that affect market conditions.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:30:08 PM

I suggest look into Pchain, Tomochain. Both projects have own blcokchain, big partnerships and strong team.And their cap  still very low and price undervalued, so they can make a good xx  Roll Eyes
mikelarteta

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:26:27 PM

Why are we always looking for something stable? Apart from financial incentives, what makes us constantly search for a predictable future? According to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, stability and safety overlap to form one of our most basic needs. But we struggle to feel safe on a personal level, let alone financially. Crypto made investing available for everyone, including those with low financial literacy, flooding the market with non-professionals. There is a need for simple instruments to cover risks.Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:12:12 AM

Currently the coin that is being hot is discussed is litecoin because there are lots of good news litecoin one of which is about halving that will happen
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:33:06 AM

Currently the coin that is being hot is discussed is litecoin because there are lots of good news litecoin one of which is about halving that will happen
it made litecoin requests increase several weeks ago. and until now I think market demand is still happening, it makes a lot of people look for it.
there are also BNB and ONE that are now being talked about a lot by the success of the IEO. now we will see where ONE can survive in the market with the transition of ERC to BEB

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:40:29 AM

For me, I rely more on Etherium and Bitcoin for investment this year, but there will always be surprises in the crypto world, some hot coins will have large volumes that affect market conditions.

yes, if i'm not wrong bitcoin and ethereum already doubled its value in this year
and i believe the price could grow more again, so, both crypto is the best crypto to invest in any years   Wink

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:47:28 AM

yes, if i'm not wrong bitcoin and ethereum already doubled its value in this year
and i believe the price could grow more again, so, both crypto is the best crypto to invest in any years   Wink
for this year's growth it has indeed happened very large for several assets. because the price at the end of last year was very bad, it made the growth that looks very extraordinary. but until now I think that trade has not improved if we compare it with 2017. Indeed, we cannot expect that to happen again, but we must expect more growth than is now achieved. because investment will definitely continue.

be_TOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:43:47 AM

It is hard to say which is good and my favorite coin, I would still recommend Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, and EOS.

However, with deep in-house research, you can unearth some truly interesting and with huge potential projects. Tho I am leaning now towards projects that do not have any premise, instamine or founder taxes.

However, the question was what is the best ICOs to invest in. I will share the projects that are still in the early stage that I think is currently at the top of my lis:

1. BitTorrent
2. Marconi Protocol
3. Historia
4. StarkWare
5. Oasis Labs
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:12:18 AM

I'd go with those people that are suggesting Litecoin.

Take the notice and invest to LTC before the halving occur, this is a very good opportunity for everyone to profit. It's a good coin after all whether there is no halving.
hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:16:33 AM

Some of the suggestions on this thread are a bit embarrassing.

If you want an investment that will grow and grow over the next 12 months, then obviously go for   NEO   or   Ravencoin.

If you want to trade and make quick profits, then I don't advise it as you will lose money.

However for an investment with patience, you will see good returns on NEO and Ravencoin over the coming years.

You're welcome.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:15:50 AM

Take the notice and invest to LTC before the halving occur, this is a very good opportunity for everyone to profit. It's a good coin after all whether there is no halving.
LTC does have a strong interest right now. the price increase that occurred was indeed quite good this year. however, the LTC has become a worthy coin since long ago. maybe new coins like Bittorent, ONE, and others can be an option for now.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:47:45 AM

LTC does have a strong interest right now. the price increase that occurred was indeed quite good this year. however, the LTC has become a worthy coin since long ago. maybe new coins like Bittorent, ONE, and others can be an option for now.
Just follow your own judgement, we cannot ascertain which coin will rise in the future, if you are talking of the hottest in the market, just go with the proven one, and I would agree that LTC is a great choice since it's halving is near, this coin will be loved and if you look at the price, it's been consistently increasing. ONE is not a good coin for me, that's still quite new and overvalued.

HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:51:49 AM

i am interested to know what your opinions are about the hottest coins of 2019, what do you think is a good sound investment and why? (please state your reason) and if it's not too much trouble please let me know where i can buy the coins that you suggest.

Definitely, MCO

get it on binance bithumb or bittrex

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:50:25 PM

Harmony, this project is still ongoing. but I think this is a very good altcoin to be the hottest investment this year.
for coins that are already on the market, I prefer Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH)
levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:03:59 PM

A derivative is simply a financial contract between two or more parties that derives its value from an underlying asset, in this case, cryptocurrencies. More specifically, it is an agreement to buy or sell a particular asset – be it stocks or cryptocurrencies – at a pre-determined price and a specified time in the future. Derivatives do not have inherent or direct value by themselves; the cost of a derivative contract is based on the expected future price movements of the underlying cryptocurrency. • Options: A financial contract is where a buyer has the right to purchase an asset or a seller to sell an asset at a pre-determined price by a specific timeline. Due to the infancy of the cryptocurrency derivatives market, there are only a few derivatives products available for the public at the moment. The most common cryptocurrency derivatives are Bitcoin futures and options, because Bitcoin controls over 50% of the entire cryptocurrency market capitalization, making it the most significant and most-traded coin around. A short position means that we believe that a drop in the price of Bitcoin will take place, and we want to profit trading against Bitcoin. Technically, short positions work by selling the asset first, and then later buying it. You don't have to worry; the exchanges do this automatically for us. The second role for shorting Bitcoin is the option to hedge your portfolio. For example, if your collection consists of five Bitcoin and we want to hedge against the risk of Bitcoin's decline, a 10X leveraged short position could be opened, and it would be equivalent to 40% of our Bitcoin portfolio. To open the position the amount required is only a tenth of it (10 times leverage). That means that we need to hold 0.2 Bitcoin. So, our Bitcoins are stored securely in cold wallets. However, don't forget the risk of trading with leverage (especially the liquidation price of any position). Geco.one is the world's first global PAMM platform enabling trading in cryptocurrencies with futures trading, long and short positions on crypto assets and using financial leverage. GECO.ONE is a transfer of a proven solution from a traditional Forex market to the Cryptocurrency market.

A significant number of additional tools is made available for all users of Geco.one PAMM trading platform. Features like marginal trading, funding from multiple investors, complex PAMM account merging options to name a few, making it the most comprehensive set of tools for trading cryptocurrencies on various exchanges. Experts recognise the magnitude of possibilities and use Geco.one regularly. Investors gain all the data necessary to be able to assess the traders and managers at the tips of their fingers. Features like overall score, consistency, style of trading are just a few of the broad spectrum of the possible analysing mechanism.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:35:48 PM

very much agree with what you say in my opinion the coin that has the highest value or price in the crypto market is the best bitcoin coin for crypto and ETH currencies for altcoin in my opinion the big risk is big profit
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:42:12 AM

I think the most interesting coin to invest in 2019 is IGNIS, because the movement is very fast compared to a few coins, the reason is this coin is often pumped at any time.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:48:51 AM

very much agree with what you say in my opinion the coin that has the highest value or price in the crypto market is the best bitcoin coin for crypto and ETH currencies for altcoin in my opinion the big risk is big profit
although many opinions say eth is the best coin, but I have added other coins namely neo and litecoin. maybe you can think of if the two coins can be one of the coins that have the potential to get big profits.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: