Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which are the hottest coins to invest in 2019?  (Read 22557 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:15:34 AM

although many opinions say eth is the best coin, but I have added other coins namely neo and litecoin. maybe you can think of if the two coins can be one of the coins that have the potential to get big profits.
Litecoin already has a market that I think is the same as ethereum and bitcoin. Their market growth is also fairly good, especially what happened yesterday on litecoin experienced a high increase. it makes litecoin trade increase rapidly. for neo I think it requires more trade, or an increase in their platform so that they can compete with other platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:04:48 PM

For me, I rely more on Etherium and Bitcoin for investment this year, but there will always be surprises in the crypto world, some hot coins will have large volumes that affect market conditions.

Yeah! That is exactly what i did since the year started focusing on bitcoin and ethereum coins downturn which are affordable to invest. And now looking good with the price condition which gradually increasing its percentage making to $10K. Otherwise, what is in my mind is time to search good altcoins to be invested.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:30:45 AM

Yeah! That is exactly what i did since the year started focusing on bitcoin and ethereum coins downturn which are affordable to invest. And now looking good with the price condition which gradually increasing its percentage making to $10K. Otherwise, what is in my mind is time to search good altcoins to be invested.
if you start from the beginning of the year maybe you have got a big profit from investing in bitcoin and ethereum. because now the price has been several times.
due to the growth of bitcoin, indeed many investors now focus more on bitcoin investment than investing in altcoins. because when there are pumps by bitcoin, only a few altcoin assets follow their growth.

airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:05:20 AM

In my opinion the hottest now is BNB and Litecoin because there is a lot of good news about the 2 coins, so the price always goes up
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:39:05 AM

in my opinion the most interesting coins to invest this year are IGNIS, ADA, ETH, the three coins are priced very well seen from cryptomarket and are often pumped at all times, so it feels very good to seek profits at this time.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:14:59 AM

if you start from the beginning of the year maybe you have got a big profit from investing in bitcoin and ethereum. because now the price has been several times.
due to the growth of bitcoin, indeed many investors now focus more on bitcoin investment than investing in altcoins. because when there are pumps by bitcoin, only a few altcoin assets follow their growth.

And I am sure that very soon investors will switch from bitcoins and start investing in altcoins. Thus, it is time for us to stock up on successful tokens. For me, this is ETC, NEO, LTC, BNB, XLM

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:46:34 PM

I think that the most profitable time for investment was at the end of 2018, when cryptocurrency prices reached its bottom.  If then you could invest your money in ethereum and BNB, then until today everyone understands what the results would be.  Although even today there are real prospects for investment in these coins.

levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:28:10 PM

While designing a functional exchange-rate peg and articulating core services are critical business considerations for every stablecoin team, the answer to these questions will prove irrelevant without a mission-oriented purpose and a clear go-to-market strategy for executing on that mission.

At Reserve, our why is rooted in scaling prosperity throughout the world’s most vulnerable economies by providing a stable global currency and a digital payment system designed specifically to fit the needs of people in those markets. Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor token is modeled as a two-token systemconsisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
Additionally, Anchor token goes a step further than other cryptos, and proposes a solution for the systemic issue of instability in the financial markets in general. We have devised an innovative and universal monetary value measurement standard, in the form of a proprietary mathematical algorithm – the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU).
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

under the current state of the cryptocurrency market, each user of the cryptocurrency feeds on investing their funds only in such moments that, with long-term storage, will bring him a good profit.  I do not think that more stable coins have such potential.  Stable and therefore are called stable, because you will come, the state of the cryptocurrency market will still have stable indicators.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:47:00 PM

all eyes be fixed on bitcoin and ethereum for investment both coins can go up even up to 2x the price before, and now, both coin, movements are quite stable on the market so there is no need to fear investment

levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:41:50 PM

Anchor token is a stablecoin and is the first currency pegged to global economic growth, and hedged against market volatility and inflation.

Anchor token is structured as a dual-token system consisting of the Anchor Token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, a utility token that stabilizes the system.

Anchor token offers a unique solution to the core global economic issues of depreciation and volatility by providing stability and predictability. Anchor plans to achieve these objectives through two key components of the system:
1) The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) - a stabilization mechanism based on the two-token model,
The MMU is a financial index that represents the most accurate available measure of the global economy’s growth trend, calculated by Anchor’s proprietary algorithm utilizing financial data from more than 190 countries.
2) The Anchor Token is pegged to the MMU via the stabilization mechanism that uses the two-token model to algorithmically regulate the volume of tokens in circulation.

We are Anchored by the Global Economy!

Learn more here: https://theanchor.io

Our Bounty Campaign is now live on Bounty0x see rules below and sign up on Bounty0x in order to participate!

Here’s the link: https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/The%20Anchor%20Project
finchdark

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:39:18 AM

Each ecosystem is constituted of various components and the token functions as the primary element of this unique type of economy. A token’s assessment is built up of its fundamental value, the percentage of the token’s worth that arises from the demand for the underlying asset, and its speculative price, the rate of the amount of the tokens that originates from need due to an expectation of anticipated value gains.  Rather than focus on uncertain value, our team suggests that supporters should focus on inherent value. The token financial model is what defines the latter — how much of the value generated by the project is caught by the token. So, it’s one of the main determinants of a project’s utility value and long-term success.

Geco.one adopts the Ethereum Blockchain and ERC-20 token protocols standards to build a utility token. Its principal purpose is the utilisation of the platform and internal ecosystem. We want our coin to be tradable on major exchanges to provide the best possible trading option to all adopters. Each token will get burned each time its utilised on our platform, decreasing the number of tokens and delivering constant growth in value at the same time.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:57:07 PM

I think the hottest coins that are available are in the top 50. And it depends also on how much money do you have right now. I think when you invest on the top 50 coins, I think that would be a safe place. But right now to be specific, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin are still the hottest even in the last few months.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:41:34 PM

I think the hottest coins that are available are in the top 50. And it depends also on how much money do you have right now. I think when you invest on the top 50 coins, I think that would be a safe place. But right now to be specific, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin are still the hottest even in the last few months.
Why LTC? It's only at 4th place under Xrp (ripple). The hottest coin for last few months is bitcoin, if the price didn't rise until now, even ETH and LTC price wouldn't be increased
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:57:02 PM

so far I am still thinking of holding back ETH. although the price is quite difficult to develop, I think that sooner or later, the price will definitely rise. on the other hand, XRP, and BNB also look quite promising. however, this year there are really many coins that are good enough to hold.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:02:18 PM

i am interested to know what your opinions are about the hottest coins of 2019, what do you think is a good sound investment and why? (please state your reason) and if it's not too much trouble please let me know where i can buy the coins that you suggest.

My Vote after BTC is for Ethereum, as its still most undervalued altcoin in the market. NEO (the Chinese ethereum) is also a good option for investment.
P.S I highly recommend to DYOR before investing in any coin. Dont follow what others suggest, as no one will share your loss.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:08:11 PM

so far I am still thinking of holding back ETH. although the price is quite difficult to develop, I think that sooner or later, the price will definitely rise. on the other hand, XRP, and BNB also look quite promising. however, this year there are really many coins that are good enough to hold.
Yes there's a lots of promising coins which still down at the moment, you can sort it up and pick your project to support the bull run for bitcoin is the
starting spark for this market, many alts will follow so better to watch out and buy project that will give satisfying profits, you can select from the top
coins inside CMC those who are not mooning yet and have a good last time high.
zackie

Activity: 174
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:10:11 PM

I'm a big fan of Spectrecoin, THE most anonymous coin out there. Did you guys know that this coin even has Anonymous Proof of Stake, so that nobody knows you're staking?
I think this coin could really moon if all the great features get around.

Check out their website: https://spectreproject.io/
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:24:05 PM

guys, you can not rely on one or two coins from different projects.  It is necessary that your portfolio consists of at least 10 different coins, because we must be insured against all sorts of problems.  In any case, at least 50% of your assets should show good results.
DarkGnyss

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:23:15 PM

XSPEC THE most undervalued coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: