Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which are the hottest coins to invest in 2019?  (Read 22554 times)
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 12:25:54 PM

The most hottest coin for 2019 is Bitcoin and there also have Etherium, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, Neo etc.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:38:10 PM

The most hottest coin for 2019 is Bitcoin and there also have Etherium, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, Neo etc.
You only mention based on rank, not everything is popular I think. only bitcoin is popular this year, its trade dominates the crypto market. there are also altcoins like LTC and BNB. try to see the growth this year is also quite large.

finchdark

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:17:32 PM

As a top 10 exchange in the world, COINEAL is aggressively expanding a global arrangement. It is designed to set up at least ten sub-stations around the world and hold more than ten global roadshows in 2019. Since starting in early 2018, COINEAL has stabilized offices in China, Japan, Korea, Russia, and Vietnam and have also completed Initial Exchange Offerings (IEO) for several projects. Their powerful regional appearance and track history of successful IEO’s presents them the ideal launch pad for GEC token into the Asian crypto market.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:21:08 AM

You forgot to mention the BNB, an exchange coin with huge demands my friend
this coin is the hottest coin in this year and maybe in the future too

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 03:25:33 PM

Perhaps you should not be in such a hurry to buy BNB, because regardless of the success of Binance, their token will be able to fall in price, because I believe that the current figures are the peak for this coin.  Therefore, it is better to wait for the price reduction and invest in BNB at a bargain price.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:32:05 PM

Perhaps you should not be in such a hurry to buy BNB, because regardless of the success of Binance, their token will be able to fall in price, because I believe that the current figures are the peak for this coin.  Therefore, it is better to wait for the price reduction and invest in BNB at a bargain price.
but if I see how the project that joins the blockchain BEP-2 responds, I think BNB can still continue to grow. there's no harm in buying it. we can also participate in the IEO if we want to have a BNB coin in a binance account, we can get a ticket to participate in the sale of the IEO.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:10:08 PM

Perhaps you should not be in such a hurry to buy BNB, because regardless of the success of Binance, their token will be able to fall in price, because I believe that the current figures are the peak for this coin.  Therefore, it is better to wait for the price reduction and invest in BNB at a bargain price.
but if I see how the project that joins the blockchain BEP-2 responds, I think BNB can still continue to grow. there's no harm in buying it. we can also participate in the IEO if we want to have a BNB coin in a binance account, we can get a ticket to participate in the sale of the IEO.
I took a great risk and invested only 3 coins, these are BNB, Ethereum Classic and Bitcoin Gold. I think that these coins can make a profit in the next year 100-150%.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:12:05 PM

BNB is the choice number one for many investors now. Hope, we are not making a mistake when investing in this token. Altcoin success depends on the success of this crypto exchange, and still, it is the number one of the market, despite hackers' attacks even. Although BNB is not a real cryptocurrency, it has really bright future and it will be going up.
Nobody2009

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:39:12 PM

Please have a look into NXS. It has a low market cap and is very cheap atm. There will be a HUGE release in about 1-2 months (Tritium mainnet) after several years of development. Don´t miss the train, it will start pretty soon Wink
The team built a completely new form of blockchain up from scratch (it´s NOT one of the shitty copy paste scam projects).
The tech is one of the best out there and very few people know about it. I highly recommend having a look into it. Don´t buy it just because a random guy (me Cheesy) told you to, do your own research! I hope a lot of people will read about this project because it´s one of the few honest ones and deserves much more attention!
finchdark

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:28:57 PM

Potential investors should verify that the US Dollars reserves have been attested by a reputable accountant to ensure the credibility of the fiat backing.

The fund attestation procedure is fairly straightforward: The auditing firm inspects the funds held by the trustee to make sure that the coins are indeed fully backed by deposits. If the outcome of the attestation process is negative or the stablecoin company refuses a full attestation of his financials, this should be seen as a red flag. Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:07:38 PM

in my predictions HOLO, Zilliqa and BNB will be huge in this year,,

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:55:02 PM

The hottest coin of 2019 is bnb token,the team burned off approximate 829k bnb token at the beginning of this year when bnb was still trading at 6$ and now its trading at 23$ per token

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:38:40 PM

i am interested to know what your opinions are about the hottest coins of 2019, what do you think is a good sound investment and why? (please state your reason) and if it's not too much trouble please let me know where i can buy the coins that you suggest.
Except from jumping from my alts to bitcoin couple of times this year ,nothing in my folio has a big change almost same as what I have in 2018
Though I bought ripple and new in first quarter but I already sold them all and back to my permanent sets of coins and tokens

The hottest coin of 2019 is bnb token,the team burned off approximate 829k bnb token at the beginning of this year when bnb was still trading at 6$ and now its trading at 23$ per token
Well this coin BNB of great exchange had really a potential .and already hype this year so many had already profited from this one,so basically yes this can be a good one to be the hottest
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 01:00:32 PM

thats true BNB on this year is really growing up because the many update like IEO and DEX

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 07:20:18 PM

I think Binance is the hottest IEO coin in 2019, Bitcoin is the hottest coin for Trading in 2019, Ethereum and Bitcoin cash is the Hottest long-term investment coins in 2019, and the last... USDT is the hottest Stable coin in 2019.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:35:55 PM

for long-term investment I prefer ethereum, bitcoin and BNB because I see they have an increasingly large community and BNB is my choice because many projects do IEO and reach the target making BNB more popular

BNB has become a new investment trend this year but this coin is only valid when IEO is still an investment trend. I think joining the IEO is the fastest opportunity to make a big profit, but it is very risky if you cannot participate because BNB tends to decrease when the IEO project ends and it will take a long time to recover so the most reasonable choice is required before joining IEO

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:08:47 PM

thats true BNB on this year is really growing up because the many update like IEO and DEX
Well BNB is a great  exchange that’s why many investors are trusting them and that’s the same reason why this currency is continuously growing.no wonder in the next months this will take the number 2 or 3 position in ranking

I think Binance is the hottest IEO coin in 2019, Bitcoin is the hottest coin for Trading in 2019, Ethereum and Bitcoin cash is the Hottest long-term investment coins in 2019, and the last... USDT is the hottest Stable coin in 2019.
Exactly mate and that’s what also my position,actually I added BNB to no folio just this year and looking for good profit in a year or so

cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:51:48 PM

This time I invested in a new ONE coin from Project Harmony. prices have started to fall after increasing with their IEO sales in binance. Maybe the improvement won't happen this year, but next year I hope ONE can be better to grow compared to new coins this year.

yozgatlisantos

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:42:07 AM

The Anchor Wallet, developed in partnership with Ambisafe, a global capital markets and blockchain infrastructure provider, is a digital wallet that can be used to purchase Anchor tokens (ANCT) with any fiat currency or major cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, USDT, and USDC, and liquidated at any time by using the transfer feature to any Ethereum wallet address.

Crypto traders and enthusiasts interested in participating in the Anchor Wallet's closed beta testing can apply for access today by visiting theanchor.io/wallet. If accepted, beta testers will have the ability to use all wallet features including buying, selling, exchanging, and transferring ANCT within the closed network. Participants will be encouraged and incentivized to provide valuable feedback to facilitate with the wallet's development in the lead up to Anchor's launch on its first exchange later this month.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:37:47 PM

The new BCNX tokens from the BCNEX exchange project have very good potential, although currently the price is quite cheap.  I invested in this token.  And for old coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum remain the best long-term investment choices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: