Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which are the hottest coins to invest in 2019?  (Read 22557 times)
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 07:04:06 PM

The coin that will be hot and very profitable at the end of this year is BNB which has an active development that is often used for the IEO program in binance, a very reliable and transparent exchange. if the investor wants to participate in the sale of tokens or coins in binance must have bnb coins as a key to join the program or IEO. this possibility will jack up prices for each year

[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:53:16 AM

Chainlink,  Google cloud use it and so do Microsoft azure. Strongest performer in the bear , up 800%+. Nobody talks about it somehow... smart contracts need oracles !
yozgatlisantos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:08:34 PM

To succeed we should create a collateral for every coin minted, or reassure the whole world in some other way that the currency can be trusted even without the collateral. This can be USD, gold, real-world assets, smart contracts, or another form of trust which can be measured and secured with the newly created currency. But 1:1 collateral sometimes is not enough. If we choose a volatile asset as collateral, such as ETH, we need to cover all possible price drops and fluctuations. Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.
Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.
Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:32:08 PM

The hottest coin to invest is Bitcoin. There are ample reasons to choose bitcoin. The reasons are the first ever digital coin, there is not any team behind the coin, the coin is being used as a method of payments and the coin will never disappear. So I always prefer and love bitcoin. The rest are secondary for me. 

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:42:30 PM

eth and xrp are still the best first choice coins, but for the choice of coins currently in circulation like IEO I think it should be considered longer. because right now I think if there is already a potential altcoin, maybe it should stay at altcoin instead of risking it at ieo which has no potential
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:14:15 PM

As we can see, many projects are currently eager to become part of Binance. This provides serious support to the entire Binance system.
In this case, the BNB token may become the most attractive investment in 2019.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:38:15 PM

As we can see, many projects are currently eager to become part of Binance. This provides serious support to the entire Binance system.
In this case, the BNB token may become the most attractive investment in 2019.
I agree with you, BNB has shown a very positive improvement lately.  When the market is bad, Binance prices can survive, even continue to increase.  The recommended tokens or Altcoins best invested this year are BNB, Ethereum and BCNX
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:48:11 AM

I think only bitcoin can still guarantee profit for 2019, because I see a variety of other coins cannot provide guarantees and many also fall, long-term investments are safer in bitcoin.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:00:38 PM

i am interested to know what your opinions are about the hottest coins of 2019, what do you think is a good sound investment and why? (please state your reason) and if it's not too much trouble please let me know where i can buy the coins that you suggest.

Holding Bitcoin and Ethereum is a great option for investing in 2019.
I have a strong reason to invest in both coins. Especially from the beginning of the year, 2019 Bitcoin and Ethereum have very good developments.
And proven to date Bitcoin has a high selling value.
For Ethereum it experienced a very slow motion to date. However, I am sure if the price of Ethereum can continue to grow.

Lampohtapek

Activity: 495
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:20:47 PM

For me personally, the most attractive coin in investment is bitcoin, because its growth is perfect, it is suitable to be invested in the long and short term, it is proven that bitcoin is now of high value, exceeding the price of gold,

───[ Backed.Finance ]───
─────────────[  Back Private Companies & Benefit as They Grow  ]─────────────
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:38:51 PM

I think only bitcoin can still guarantee profit for 2019, because I see a variety of other coins cannot provide guarantees and many also fall, long-term investments are safer in bitcoin.
try to remember that BNB has also increased this year. BNB's growth is very rapid especially after the launch of their own blockchain. not only bitcoin has experienced an increase this year. and market conditions will also be better in 2019, although not many coins can improve their value.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 02:43:06 AM

BCNX is the hottest coin in 2019 because ico they managed to raise a lot of funds and many say if BCNX will be the same as BNB, now the exchange has been launched and the BCNX price has a price of half the ICO so in my opinion this is the right time to buy then hold until development is complete

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:28:29 AM

BCNX is the hottest coin in 2019 because ico they managed to raise a lot of funds and many say if BCNX will be the same as BNB, now the exchange has been launched and the BCNX price has a price of half the ICO so in my opinion this is the right time to buy then hold until development is complete
Actually, for Tokens or Coins that have just been launched on the market, we cannot judge them quickly because the volume is not yet formed and the platform is not fully operational. this is done to be able to assess whether it is suitable as an investment or just the opposite. making an exchange is not that easy to bring in users. own large exchange also more and more

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:06:20 AM

Actually, for Tokens or Coins that have just been launched on the market, we cannot judge them quickly because the volume is not yet formed and the platform is not fully operational. this is done to be able to assess whether it is suitable as an investment or just the opposite. making an exchange is not that easy to bring in users. own large exchange also more and more
BCNX Still a new exchange category even though they claim success in sales does not mean success guarantees in project development. moreover you say will be the same as binance? This is quite ridiculous because the comparison is quite far between binance and BCNX which in terms of users and the volume is not so large, especially with different beliefs

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:12:09 PM

I don't think there is such thing as 'hottest coins'. It's more like the best shilled coin or the most organized pump will be your best hope to gain profit in this year. Anyone can say this coin or that coin which is the talk of the town but it's 2019 so there is a very small chance of it getting pumped with this kind of artificial FOMO.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:07:01 PM

It seems like this year belongs to the IEO project coins conducted by binance, maybe now it is down, but some of IEO is successful and brings profits for investors. for coins on the market in general, maybe new bitcoin is hot with pumps that are carried out throughout 2019.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064

HELENA

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 06:00:23 PM

the coin that interests me in 2019 is BNB. several times BNB surprised me. like yesterday when they returned to the highest point after the big fall of 2018. Since then I have never missed the news of their updates. BNB may be the most coins in my portfolio.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:03:58 PM

if I think, for myself it will also specify investments in bitcoin, ethereum, binance, ripple, Neo, Eos, and litecoin, for me it is also a great way for me to make investments now
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:17:36 PM

I will recommend MB8 coins although it might seem to late at the moment but the are strong speculation that the coins might hit one dollars or one Euro in Know time From now.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:44:10 PM

In the past years are have so many hottest are best to invest like PRL and Bancor. But right now we dont know yet if which of coins are best to invest because of so many coins are not trying to increase the price and still in the dip price. Well if we want to invest some good coins ill think we need have time to research of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: