Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are the best..!!  (Read 21728 times)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:46:26 PM

You can call the altcoin are the best if you choose altcoin who have big potential in the future where you can see the price that will rise. There are many best altcoin right now especially to top cryptocurrencies in market. Try to look for altcoin who have potential so you can earn more and big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:53:48 PM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

But not all altcoins though. You can maybe count a few in your hands that has real usage. But I see some reports that in terms of returns there are altcoins that even exceed bitcoin in terms of profits.

Where as the rest though they're totally shitcoins, for just pump-and-dump scheme and tool for whales to manipulate and make more money out of newbie traders so choose wisely.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:25:03 PM

bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

Altcoins are the best because they can give you a lot of money in a short time without even trying your best to gain it.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:26:22 PM

Yes i agree on your statement above.  But for me it's not the best when it comes investing, which due to some scam schemes nowadays all around of the crypto market. it becomes very risky and not safe.  So i preferred bitcoin rather than altcoin because with bitcoin there's a brighter future.  Lol
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:36:22 PM

Altcoin does have attractive prospects and can provide profits, but altcoin is also at risk of falling prices, and I think that depends on your strategy to make a profit.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:40:21 PM

Altcoins are faster than Bitcoin, but many are unreliable. If you choose the right altcoin you'll get good incomes. Altcoin investment is very risky right now. I therefore prefer to invest in Bitcoin.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:43:03 PM

I think depending on the perception of each investor that they think that Altcoins are better or Bitcoin is better. I only consider you that Altcoins want to be good and grow well which Bitcoin is the deciding factor. Therefore Bitcoin for me is number one then Altcoins. when we hold Altcoins in bulk because they are cheaper than Bitcoin.
Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:40:37 PM

actually the best coin is definitely Bitcoin ... if you have enough funds you should invest in bitcoin ... where bitcoin is the parent of all coins and all altcoin prices are based on the price of bitcoin ...
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:44:21 PM

yes you might be right, but you forget something. there are many shit altcoins on the market today. many people lose because of buying altcoins.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 03:48:36 PM

more on following times that future developer to works on chance as managing tasks on finance to deliver with  returns of modern scheme on work as referring use with one on notables with results on deliverance.
to gains with impression and collects with spares on difference as improving service on offers with the deliverance.

with the future chance of absence our workshop on briefing with the plan on DOGEM to deliver offers for pupils of indonesia as now we are preparing initiation to looks of supports with funds on collaborative action as inaugurating challenge to begins with terms of early scheme on drafts with conception.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:17:08 PM

Now alts could be the best. The best investment idea. But it can't be said that about the situation a year ago. At that timeinvesting in any altoin was the worst ever. So alts in right time I think is the best.

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:29:00 PM

Actually altcoin has a good opportunity for investment, because the transaction fee is very cheap if the fee is deducted from the token. Well, the problem is that altcoin often drops and it's hard to get up. We must really choose which altcoin is suitable for investment. in my opinion, their roadmap is proof of their success. What is conveyed in the roadmap in accordance with what happened in the field.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:36:23 PM

I think everything is good, just how do you see it. if you have a little money, investing in altcoin is a good choice. if you have a lot of money, you are free to decide where you invest because everything you will do will eventually make a profit

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:50:22 PM

I fully agree that altcoins are currently ahead of bitcoin in their functionality. Altcoins are fast transactions, minimal fees and team work on their product. Bitcoin at the moment very much lost its position and people cease to believe in this coin.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:52:40 PM

The only condition for profit in this market is to invest in the altcoins. As long as we manage them in a logical way, it is obvious that they have a lot of returns. I guess it's not like counting examples.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:52:49 PM

Some altcoins have good wallet and fast transaction and low fee. May be there will be one day, one of the altcoins will take over bitcoin and be the king of future cryptocurrency. There is high competition between them and some of them might be able to reach good value when Bull Run is back.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:56:54 PM

Exactly altcoin have great potential to give big profits in short term but it must be good & one must choose carefully as most of the altcoin investors become victim of pump & dump strategy take recent example of PARAGON(PRG) coin. PRG pumped drastically and dumped within a week, Investors who buyed coin on the peak are in loss and who buyed earlier have made huge profits on investment.

Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:57:54 PM

If we do not talk about bitcoin then of course there are a lot of good coins , but so far I see Ethereum as a good coin for the short term, I think you can now buy

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:14:48 AM

That is right, if compare with Bitcoin, Altcoin have many more features and advantages but the only thing Bitcoin has worth, that is the almost absolute safey of system and strongest community

axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:14:44 AM

There are many altcoin with many different products created to serve our lives in the future. Currently I have not seen which altcoin is really better than ETH but certainly in the future there will be a lot of altcoin used in everyday life.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: