Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are the best..!!  (Read 21728 times)
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:49:09 AM

.but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

can you tell me how to find a good coin?
wether with the high volume or etc
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:06:58 PM

Haven't you heard about Bitcoin Lightning Network. It's potential the fastest blockchain as far as cryptocurrency is concerned. By the way, most of the altcoins are fast because of scanty transactions on their Blockchains.
Bitlocker_A

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:18:25 PM

Today, altcoins are more practical. They have less commission, faster transactions and so on. Bitcoin is deprived of this because of its popularity. If you just want to earn money, then it doesn’t matter how much the coin costs, the main thing is that it would have the prospect of growth.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:25:07 PM

I also agree with you that altcoin is indeed the best for long-term or short-term investments, but on the other hand I don't forget bitcoin the crypto market leader. altcoin is my second alternative investment besides bitcoin

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:29:26 PM

I can agree with you that some altcoins are better then Bitcoin, but it’s todays situation, and we should wait for updates from Bitcoin team.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:57:24 PM

I agree with you and believe in altcoins as well. I cannot understand people that are investing in such coins as BTC. This coin is simply too old and there are so much altcoins on the market that are technically much better.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:04:08 PM

I can agree with you that some altcoins are better then Bitcoin, but it’s todays situation, and we should wait for updates from Bitcoin team.
First of course should grow bitcoin and then altcoins, but I think if you are going to invest in a long time now there are good altcoins that are ready to grow !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:05:20 PM

My experience was that Altcoins were more profitable but more risky. You should diversify your investments. Bitcoin got a huge polularity and is more promising. For me it is a must in every portfolio.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:07:44 PM

Yes, altcoins are the best type of investments. From my point of view with altcoins you can earn much more as you expected. Btc isn't that volatile and potential

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:21:57 PM

I also agree with you that altcoin is indeed the best for long-term or short-term investments, but on the other hand I don't forget bitcoin the crypto market leader. altcoin is my second alternative investment besides bitcoin
Agree bitcoin should always be the main investment, as the coin is the most fundamental in the market and will grow well in the future, and altcoins of course risky more but also more profitable !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:02:21 PM

Many altcoins have great prospects, so investing in altcoins is a good idea, but I think that it is also necessary to invest in Bitcoin, as all new people who will come to the cryptocurrency market will be the first thing to invest in Bitcoin.
ayshagotyou

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:20:07 PM

Agree bitcoin should always be the main investment, as the coin is the most fundamental in the market and will grow well in the future, and altcoins of course risky more but also more profitable !
It will not always be so. Even now, Ethereum is breathing in the back of Bitcoin. You should not hope that Bitcoin will always be the first. He is certainly suitable for earnings, but as a means of payment there.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:07:47 PM

If Bitcoin transactions are relatively slow and the cost is quite expensive, it is different from Altcoin which is faster and cheaper. Altcoin is an alternative that continues to grow a lot with the advantages of each system to compete with BItcoin, I agree that Altcoin is better in terms of transactions, but don't forget if the BItcoin Raja has a big power over the market.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:16:32 PM

I agree to an extent. Many altcoins are great both for profit and scalability. However, if you noticed, altcoins holders suffered higher losses than bitcoin holders. Assuming you bought bitcoin at $12k, bitcoin price is currently a little above $3k, meaning your money has been divided by 4.
But many altcoins have divided people's capital by 8,10 or more. Higher profit potential and higher loss potential too. Choose wisely
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:20:39 PM

Some Altcoins have got good features on their platforms, which is why some of them are still relevant till date.
If a coin is not useful, gradually, it will fade off in the market, because investors might not want to have anything to do with such.
The fact that bitcoin came first, along side other factors, are reasons why btc has got such opportunity to still be ahead, but lack most of the features of altcoins.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:18:12 PM

To know about altcoins, check coinmarketcap but there you could find some bad altcoins what is the best altcoins and will pump in future without any question.
I would choose altcoins that are leaders in capitalization as they are much gaining confidence and are unlikely to be a Scam! especially ETH btc

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:32:37 PM

Alt coins are the best imo. Theres more involvement in technology than just bitcoin through alts. Jus that Bitcoin has more conferences and meetups to talk about block chain etc.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:09:34 PM

Well, I think in bitcoin you can not earn very much money, but altcoins are very promising that can bring good money in the short term, I think in the next 3 years

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:27:04 PM

A very large number of altcoins are quite able to make a big profit as soon as investors start investing more actively in the crypto market, but not all!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:52:55 PM

Best or not best depends on your demands. But I think yes, there is a lot of altcoins that provide interesting and useful features to its users.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: