Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are the best..!!  (Read 21728 times)
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:39:17 AM

I think that at the moment, Altcoins feel very well and confidently on the cryptocurrency market even in the conditions of its strong volatility.
If you take and invest in the top 10 altcoins, then you will always be profitable in the future and you will not regret your choice.

I have bought altcoin in the top 10 and I will use it later when I want to invest as possible, this year but I don't know what month it will be, indeed I believe in altcoin because many say that this year is a golden year for altcoins therefore I buy some of them so that I can benefit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 11:44:24 AM

altcoins are good when you know how to earn on it or tradr because it could easily pump up and down with the investors trading on it if it had a good community or the project create a good demand from the community. Unlike bitcoin, it has quite good volatility but mind you if you are not good in trading then altcoim could alao be dangerous or risky when you do trading. Market price moves unexpectedly.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:53:08 PM

I also think that altcoins are much better, because I can earn more on them , but of course you need to have at least bitcoin it fundomental coin that is unlikely to fall and rise, as do half of altcoins

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:15:24 PM

It is true, because in my opinion Bitcoin is too old as a crypto currency and it will be replaced on day. Nobody knows when exactly this going to happen but I am sure that a perspective altcoin like EOS, XLM, NEO or ETH will be on top of this market.
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 03:19:24 PM

I also think that most of alt coins are best, because if you buy a alt coin at right time….i mean at the starting of project because at that time you will get alt coins at low price with bonus.
These alt coins can give you a good profit if you sell in green market.
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 04:17:10 PM

I also think that altcoins are much better, because I can earn more on them , but of course you need to have at least bitcoin it fundomental coin that is unlikely to fall and rise, as do half of altcoins
In this market, everyone chooses what to trade in. I'm personally more comfortable and profitable at selling altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:30:16 PM

During my stay in altcoins and in general in cryptocurrencies, it seems to me that people now very seriously could make money on this. Today, cryptocurrencies, namely altcoins, still provide such capabilities and they are very cool.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:44:54 PM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
This is a typical example of what some people see and feel all altcoins can be invested in, but at the end, they end up losing their funds.
Truly, you can make profit from altcoins, but you have yo be careful and do accurate research before investing.
I would rather invest in an already establish altcoin than invest in a shitcoin that will not give me my desired result or that I am not sure of.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:53:43 PM

Of course they are the best,and the main reason is that they are real technology,and real companies that will bring great benefits to society,and make money for investors,and for ordinary citizens,the development of technology and the world!Now everyone understands that the future belongs to the Digital world,and everything goes there, and blockchain and cryptocurrencies do just that!

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:19:04 PM

it's true the problem is if bitcoin goes down the best way for us to still be able to earn that income by using altcoins to trade, so that the future of altcoin and bitcoin will be great
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

During my stay in altcoins and in general in cryptocurrencies, it seems to me that people now very seriously could make money on this. Today, cryptocurrencies, namely altcoins, still provide such capabilities and they are very cool.
altcoin can indeed be very profitable if we are right when choosing it and always get the best moment when buying or selling.
but altcoin can also be very detrimental so we must be very careful in holding it.
because behind the excess, which very much saves a lot of shortcomings.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:40:56 PM

Altcoins are the best because there is variety and makes the market attractive to investors. When watching prices of multiple items it is far more exciting then just looking at bitcoin which may or may not be experiencing a good run

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:13:09 PM

In this market, everyone chooses what to trade in. I'm personally more comfortable and profitable at selling altcoins.
Same as you I also like to sell when price of altcoins rises and it gets better in price than we bought it, there are so many coins which has high market value and it has good volume, so before investing it is very important to know which is best coin to buy and which is more profitable than all other, I invest in bitcoin for me it is future maker coin.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:38:40 PM

Indeed I'm very glad I put my money in various altcoins, it has avoided me a lot of loss after the market crashed !
And what about the fall in the price of cryptocurrencies throughout 2018, including the collapse at the end of November. Your crypto portfolio was not affected during this period?
I think that our portfolios with investment assets should generally be left alone for an indefinite time until the cryptocurrency market recovers, at least to the level of 2017. That's when our active show real income, or at least return to the initial indicator.
Perhaps the HODL strategy will work in the long term (from 5 years and more), but I'm not sure about the existence of the majority of those cryptocurrencies that you now store in your portfolio))

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:36:56 PM

Altcoins are interesting to me primarily for the possibilities of a large increase in prices. Some altcoins can generate x10 profit from the original price. This is very tempting. That is why altcoins have such high popularity. However, it should be remembered that investing in some altcoins is very risky.

Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:45:47 PM

it's true the problem is if bitcoin goes down the best way for us to still be able to earn that income by using altcoins to trade, so that the future of altcoin and bitcoin will be great
I agree with you.
Altcoins are the coins in which it is now worth investing, since the prices of promising coins are still very low and when the market rises you can get a profit by selling them.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:58:02 AM

bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

There are many altcoins, which altcoins are the best for you ?
Maybe you prefer to use altcoin than bitcoin, but the popularity of altcoin is no more than bitcoin popularity.
Actually, bitcoin transaction can be faster too, using lightning network.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:10:24 AM

Faster transaction speeds, lower fees, smart contracts and privacy features are just some of the reasons alternative assets are popular plus a wider variety of use cases for tokenized assets and innovative protocols, but always choose well established projects if you're new to investing in this emerging market as you'll find they'll often make better long term propositions for your portfolio

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:13:27 AM

Out of 100 altcoins, only 10 altcoins are legit. Most of them are shitcoins, always keep that in your mind, so beware on investing in altcoins. Do your own research first before investing in altcoins because it's too risky and most of altcoins nowadays are based on the hype on different social medias platform and fake news.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:37:08 AM

Of course, in altcoins there are more chances to get a quick profit, although let's be honest, losing money on altcoins is just as easy) I personally slowly invest in altcoins, now they are very chocolate in price) in general, I think altcoins are slightly undervalued and will show us a bull run Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: