Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Levolution: A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform  (Read 7666 times)
LevolutionITO

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:56:46 PM

Hey. tell me the sale has already started or not yet? I would like to understand how now I can buy these tokens.

The Levolution tokens are being sold through an IEO on the Coineal Exchange. Today is the last day to avail the offer of 10% participation bonus and 5% referral bonus. Visit the site today- https://www.coineal.com/ieo-10016.html#en_US.
Well, I still have time to buy tokens for myself. And in a few days I'll be able to trade on exchanges right?

Yes, you can buy tokens by visiting the Levolution Website:https://ito.levolution.io/ and trade it on the Coineal exchange.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:28:56 PM

Maybe someone can tell if I should do KYC on Coineal exchange. Thank you in advance

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
LevolutionITO

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:40:35 PM

LEVOLUTION is giving away 50,000 LEVL in PRIZES  for celebrating its LEVL TOKENS being listed on COINEAL to all its users WORLDWIDE

Promotion period: 2019/04/03 0:00 AM to 2019/04/18 0:00 AM (UTC)

For more information on our prize distribution and terms and conditions, visit: https://www.coineal.com/notice-info-440.html#en_US
Bitum

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:31:46 PM

Maybe someone can tell if I should do KYC on Coineal exchange. Thank you in advance
As far as I know it is not necessary. now the developers are holding a competition for the exchange. so you need to register and take part is a good chance to get tokens for free.

Thanks for the answer and information. This is promising and good, I definitely want to avoid KYC, I will register now, if all is so.

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:09:45 AM

hi there! Please tell me I can now take part in the competition and whether I have any chances? Because it's April 7th.
everything will depend on your trading volume. And this is the most important thing at the moment.  Who will have more volumes and he will be able to win.
Yes, you can have a small amount in fact but actively trade and create large trading volumes.  So I will take an active part in the competition.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:33:59 AM

when will the project be implemented? was the team able to raise the necessary amount for implementation? why don't we see any news on this?
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:00:30 AM

when will the project be implemented? was the team able to raise the necessary amount for implementation? why don't we see any news on this?
as I understand it, they have already collected all the necessary amount and literally in one day.  So the team shows a pretty good result.
Saidwac

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:20:18 AM

the site has a road map. as I understand all the necessary amount has been collected so that the project will have to follow the road map as much as possible to gain the trust of investors and the community.
jmethel

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:52:12 AM

the site has a road map. as I understand all the necessary amount has been collected so that the project will have to follow the road map as much as possible to gain the trust of investors and the community.
now tokens on exchanges show a very good result.  I think the interest in the project max now.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:39:20 AM

do I need to verify my account to participate in the contest? And what documents I will need to provide for this .
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:16:45 AM

tell me whether you plan to listing on other exchanges and when it all will be? is there any information about it?
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:38:07 AM

tell me whether you plan to listing on other exchanges and when it all will be? is there any information about it?
I think at this stage, even one exchange will be able to meet the demand of the community. But in the future we will need a listing on top exchanges.
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:23:09 AM

I think at this stage, even one exchange will be able to meet the demand of the community. But in the future we will need a listing on top exchanges.
if they have raised enough money for this, then I think there should be no problem listing on other exchanges. And what was generally the soft cap of this project ?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 10:26:06 AM

if they have raised enough money for this, then I think there should be no problem listing on other exchanges. And what was generally the soft cap of this project ?

What do you mean another exchange? they are already listed on coineal which is the current rank #10 exchange in terms of reported daily trading volume Cheesy what more can you ask? if your waiting for binance it will never happen this soon Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:32:34 AM

We have hundreds similar platforms already. What sense in another one? Most of such platform not active anymore (for example KickIco)
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:54:52 AM

What do you mean another exchange? they are already listed on coineal which is the current rank #10 exchange in terms of reported daily trading volume Cheesy what more can you ask? if your waiting for binance it will never happen this soon Cheesy
but still there are some hopes regarding the exchange number 1 ))) But even now the project shows a good result.
LevolutionITO

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:09:39 PM

The soft cap for this project was 14,000 ETH which Levolution easily raised after its ITO round. Cool
Bitum

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:05:52 PM

The soft cap for this project was 14,000 ETH which Levolution easily raised after its ITO round. Cool

Congratulations! Not many projects today can accomplish so much, good job from the team

teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:55:50 AM

Congratulations! Not many projects today can accomplish so much, good job from the team

I think all the same, IEO can revive this market and thanks to the rapid listing on exchanges, investors will again have confidence in startups.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:35:06 AM

I think all the same, IEO can revive this market and thanks to the rapid listing on exchanges, investors will again have confidence in startups.
Agreed. This allows many to earn a short time. This of course attracts many, including me .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: