Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Levolution: A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform  (Read 7666 times)
jmethel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:54:52 AM

as I understand, users will be able to test the platform already in Q2 2019. I think it will be very interesting. And a big plus is that the tokens on the exchange now.
Yes, now you can also increase your deposit on the exchange. and also accept the conditions in the competition. I think 50k tokens are a good motivation.
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:11:54 AM

as I understand, users will be able to test the platform already in Q2 2019. I think it will be very interesting. And a big plus is that the tokens on the exchange now.
Yes, now you can also increase your deposit on the exchange. and also accept the conditions in the competition. I think 50k tokens are a good motivation.
Well, I already take part in the competition. I think this is a good opportunity to earn and increase trading volumes.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:28:08 AM

Well, it looks interesting. but in any case, the popularity of this market is falling, and therefore the number of startups will decrease. What are you currently counting on?
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 05:07:23 AM

Well, it looks interesting. but in any case, the popularity of this market is falling, and therefore the number of startups will decrease. What are you currently counting on?
everything can change at any time. I think the market reversal will be pretty soon and the community interest in the field of cryptocurrencies will be restored again.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:21:39 AM

everything can change at any time. I think the market reversal will be pretty soon and the community interest in the field of cryptocurrencies will be restored again.
let's see how it will work in practice. More precisely, how much it will be in demand among startups. So I will monitor the implementation of this project.
johra123

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:34:51 AM

Hey. please tell us what specific services the platform will provide. I would like to learn more about the technical solutions.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 05:47:42 AM

Hey. please tell us what specific services the platform will provide. I would like to learn more about the technical solutions.
the site has all the information about it.  So I think you can see, but still more I would like to see the working prototypes
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:01:47 AM

Hey. is there any information about the bounty program? if I can at the moment to participate and get my tokens?
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:17:34 AM

Hey. is there any information about the bounty program? if I can at the moment to participate and get my tokens?
tokens are already actively traded on exchanges so I'm not sure that the bounty program is still active and I don't think you can make money on it. it is better to just buy tokens for yourself.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:35:34 AM

tokens are already actively traded on exchanges so I'm not sure that the bounty program is still active and I don't think you can make money on it. it is better to just buy tokens for yourself.
I'm already taking part in the contest. the winners will be determined in 3 days. I hope I can win this competition.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:50:28 AM

I'm already taking part in the contest. the winners will be determined in 3 days. I hope I can win this competition.
everything will depend on the trading volume. so it is likely that large investors will be able to win.
but let's wait for the results.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:13:40 AM

everything will depend on the trading volume. so it is likely that large investors will be able to win.
in fact, it is not necessary to be a large investor. you just need to trade actively and generate a volume of trades. this will allow you to win.
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:46:06 AM

in fact, it is not necessary to be a large investor. you just need to trade actively and generate a volume of trades. this will allow you to win.
well, we will wait for announcements about this. I'm going to keep the tokens for a long time anyway .
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:43:25 AM

well, we will wait for announcements about this. I'm going to keep the tokens for a long time anyway .

well, here everyone decides for himself, but no one knows what will be the situation in the market in the future. Especially how the startup market will develop in the future.
johra123

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:02:00 AM

well, here everyone decides for himself, but no one knows what will be the situation in the market in the future. Especially how the startup market will develop in the future.
Well, in any case, the fact that they collected a hard cap for 1 day it really impresses me. I think it will be possible to draw certain conclusions from this.
LevolutionITO

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:19:40 AM

Traders can get the updated information about the current rankings on Coineal from the site: https://hk.coineal.com/ranking_list.html?symbol=levl#zh_CN
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:20:44 AM

Well, in any case, the fact that they collected a hard cap for 1 day it really impresses me. I think it will be possible to draw certain conclusions from this.
let's see how it all works in practice. I think that the project has a future. especially as it will allow to fight against swindlers in this market.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:48:50 AM

Traders can get the updated information about the current rankings on Coineal from the site: https://hk.coineal.com/ranking_list.html?symbol=levl#zh_CN

is the contest over and the winners have been determined? or all the same the winners will be on April 18?
LevolutionITO

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:03:06 AM

is the contest over and the winners have been determined? or all the same the winners will be on April 18?

No, the contest is still 18th April. The topmost LEVL traders will be the winners, and their list is getting daily updated on the Coineal platform.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 09:27:24 AM

No, the contest is still 18th April. The topmost LEVL traders will be the winners, and their list is getting daily updated on the Coineal platform.

Perfectly. then I still have a chance to win). tell will be only 3 prizes ? or those who are in the top 10 will be able to get any rewards?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: