Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Levolution: A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform  (Read 7676 times)
jules88

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:38:51 AM

tell me when the services will be launched? and what activities are planned at the moment. I would like to understand how this project will be scaled.

At Levolution, we will offer campaign builder services, a campaign manager dashboard, a service provider marketplace, and business, legal and marketing advisory services. You can get more details from our whitepaper available on our website. As for our current activities, we are actively working on our MVP which will become live by the Q2 of this year.
Well, it will be pretty soon and it seems to me that this is just a huge plus. so I look forward to running working prototypes from you.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:43:06 AM

what conferences will the team take part in in the near future? it's just that it is very important for the development of such a project and obtaining the maximum level of trust.
the level of trust is very good for Levolution, the volume of Levolution trading in Coineal has been 1320 BTC, this indicates that they are serious about working on the project, but I don't see the bounty Levolution program, is it held?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:52:11 AM

what conferences will the team take part in in the near future? it's just that it is very important for the development of such a project and obtaining the maximum level of trust.
the level of trust is very good for Levolution, the volume of Levolution trading in Coineal has been 1320 BTC, this indicates that they are serious about working on the project, but I don't see the bounty Levolution program, is it held?
Since they have earned the trust, I don't think they would be having such a legitimacy for the project to not scam the people, since everything can happen in cryptocurrency.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:01:39 AM

I'm also still waiting for announcements from the team. It would be very interesting for me to take part in the bounty to get these tokens for myself.
LevolutionITO

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:11:41 AM

Sorry, but the bounty program ended at the beginning of the year. In the case we start another one, we will announce it on our social media sites.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:24:54 PM

Sorry, but the bounty program ended at the beginning of the year. In the case we start another one, we will announce it on our social media sites.
Great I will follow the news from you and the price on the exchanges. I think the project will succeed because it will bring real benefits to people.
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:32:21 PM

Great I will follow the news from you and the price on the exchanges. I think the project will succeed because it will bring real benefits to people.
this is how a business should work that will provide a real service. So I think it would be cool. you've already seen that investors appreciate it.
legendaryloki

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:16:26 AM

Hi everyone. I think that the project will be implemented in the near future. at least I really like it that everything will be on the same platform.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:35:58 AM

Hi everyone. I think that the project will be implemented in the near future. at least I really like it that everything will be on the same platform.
well, let's decide when it will be launched and see how it will work. But it seems to me that tokens will be in demand as this is a real service.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:49:46 AM

well, let's decide when it will be launched and see how it will work. But it seems to me that tokens will be in demand as this is a real service.
and when will the first working prototypes be launched to see how it will all work in practice? I would be very interested.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:13:15 AM

and when will the first working prototypes be launched to see how it will all work in practice? I would be very interested.
if I understood everything correctly, we will be able to see working prototypes at the end of the 2nd quarter. That's really cool.
atowas2015

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:32:54 AM

please tell me. do you already have a registration as a legal entity? I'd like to make money on it. But I have to understand that everything is as legal as possible.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:51:39 AM

now tokens can be obtained on exchanges? And do I need to confirm my identity for this or will it be enough to simply register?

MMM Extra Is Good !
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:06:46 AM

now tokens can be obtained on exchanges? And do I need to confirm my identity for this or will it be enough to simply register?
I already bought the tokens on the exchange for themselves. I think that this will be the most promising. judging by the listing on the exchanges now.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:34:44 AM

I already bought the tokens on the exchange for themselves. I think that this will be the most promising. judging by the listing on the exchanges now.
yeah I liked how they Packed a soft cap that was very quick. I think this shows that the demand for tokens will be huge.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:44:59 AM

yeah I liked how they Packed a soft cap that was very quick. I think this shows that the demand for tokens will be huge.
I think that this is only the beginning and after the start of the project we will see a lot of interesting things.  And also I would like to understand when the company will have its first partners and first customers.
ahmad24

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:52:27 AM

tell me where you can read more about the team ? someone has had a similar experience before? and will the team take part in any international conferences?
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:10:48 AM

tell me where you can read more about the team ? someone has had a similar experience before? and will the team take part in any international conferences?
Yes, it would be very interesting for me and useful for the project itself. so I think we can count on these events.
venera17

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:35:14 AM

Yes, it would be very interesting for me and useful for the project itself. so I think we can count on these events.
as I understand now the team is focused on the launch of working prototypes. and then we can see any information about it.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:56:01 AM

as I understand now the team is focused on the launch of working prototypes. and then we can see any information about it.
well, then we will wait until this project is launched and then we will be able to draw some conclusions...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: