Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢【ANN】【ICO】COINWARE -A Friendly CryptoCurrency Exchange--PRIVATE SALE(LIVE)🔥  (Read 1706 times)
Scodeist

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:06:53 AM

good idea is it decentralized?
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:11:48 PM

good idea is it decentralized?
Hello, Scodeist. No, it's centralized crypto exchange platform for traders built on decentralized Ethereum blockchain Wink
annbagira

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:22:39 PM

I seen many blockchain project but I have to admit that this one is seriously develop on a bear market...  I cannot just imagine how  CWT will rocket when the bull market will come back ! Great CEO, awesome team.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:35:42 PM

I seen many blockchain project

--snip--

Hi, I saw that you posted on positive tone rather lots for this coin as well as answering queries, are you related to the team at any degree?
annbagira

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:32:55 AM

I seen many blockchain project

--snip--

Hi, I saw that you posted on positive tone rather lots for this coin as well as answering queries, are you related to the team at any degree?

Hello, Miiike. I am Russian Ambassador of CoinWare project oriented on Russian crypto space. I am glad to be part of this project and formulate development strategies to promote growth, competitivity and effectiveness within their main goals. Thank you for your interest. Wink
annbagira

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:45:22 AM

Is coinware tokens Utility or Security tokens?

Hello, LONA. COINWARE (CWT) tokens are utility tokens based on the Ethereum Blockchain. Fell free ask any question. Thank you a lot for your interests. Smiley
Kai-N

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:48:15 PM

So what can we use the tokens for ?
annbagira

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:15:45 PM

What a great video you can watch about crypto adaptation by Estonians. I think e-Estonia it's right place for crypto trading platform. What do you think? Please feel free to share more with your ideas and comments. Smiley
annbagira

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:46:35 PM

So what can we use the tokens for ?

Hello, Kai. Utility tokens are digital assets designed for spending within a specific blockchain ecosystem. COINWARE tokens are utility tokens based on the Ethereum Blockchain. So you can use it as any other utility token. etc. Thanks for question. Smiley
annbagira

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:02:39 PM

I don't think connecting with bank for easier deposit and withdrawals really new? Some local exchanges allow their members to deposit and withdraw directly from banks, right? Maybe I'm not really clear with this part of explanation, or is there other feature other than direct withdrawal and deposits ?

Sorry for delayed answer. Very good question, sure some local exchanges allow fiat withdraws and deposits via bank, but what makes coinware different is that it is focused in Africa and Asia. It will integrate most of the fiat currencies in that region which other local exchanges does not have. Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:46:59 PM

I don't think connecting with bank for easier deposit and withdrawals really new? Some local exchanges allow their members to deposit and withdraw directly from banks, right? Maybe I'm not really clear with this part of explanation, or is there other feature other than direct withdrawal and deposits ?

Sorry for delayed answer. Very good question, sure some local exchanges allow fiat withdraws and deposits via bank, but what makes coinware different is that it is focused in Africa and Asia. It will integrate most of the fiat currencies in that region which other local exchanges does not have. Smiley

As in, for example, enabling a SGD, MYR, IDR, THB, etc in one exchange disregarding the user's location?
annbagira

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:28:17 PM

As in, for example, enabling a SGD, MYR, IDR, THB, etc in one exchange disregarding the user's location?
Hello Miiike. We are going to focus on making our exchange as user friendly as possible. We would consider having multiple possible fiat currencies.  Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:28:17 PM

Hello Miiike. We are going to focus on making our exchange as user friendly as possible. We would consider having multiple possible fiat currencies.  Smiley

So, in short, it's a yes? That your main feature is the availability of many asian fiat in hope to enable your members to cashout easily?
annbagira

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:26:13 PM

Coinware is an excellent project with great focus, team spirit and wonderful ideas. Compliments to team of the project is really serious they aim a lot to become more success. I think that lot of companies would to partner with Coinware. Soon will be airdrop.
@LONA

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:50:41 PM

Hello, is Coinware not doing bounty? I cannot find the bounty thread ?
Hello, CoinWare team has suspended the bounty program for the time being, details of the continuation will be announced but prepare to take part in our highly discounted Private sale. Thank you Wink

Alright, noted and thanks. When is full launch of the exchange?
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:08:37 PM

you said that you will be listed on other 3 exchanges. Nowadays every exchange have their own token. Why they will list your exchange token?

akhat_omo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:31:11 AM

So, in short, it's a yes? That your main feature is the availability of many asian fiat in hope to enable your members to cashout easily?
Yes we are mainly focusing on Africa and Asia

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
akhat_omo (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:32:22 AM

Hello, is Coinware not doing bounty? I cannot find the bounty thread ?
Hello, CoinWare team has suspended the bounty program for the time being, details of the continuation will be announced but prepare to take part in our highly discounted Private sale. Thank you Wink

Alright, noted and thanks. When is full launch of the exchange?

Coinware Exchange would be full launched after the Ico.

Knowledge, connected.               
akhat_omo (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:34:06 AM

you said that you will be listed on other 3 exchanges. Nowadays every exchange have their own token. Why they will list your exchange token?
Yes, you are very correct. We would be listed on one of the top ten exchanges. Most of the exchanges ask for a fee when listing or community voting. So coinware will have just that.

Knowledge, connected.               
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:43:03 AM

Yes we are mainly focusing on Africa and Asia

I wonder if that's a beneficial feature? Except for CNY, several foreign fiats are rather "pointless" to be held if someone is not planning to go to the said country. Thus, mostly Thai will prefer to keep Baht, Malaysian with Ringgit, and so on. i saw very little benefits why would an Vietnamese (for example) want to cash out in Rupee, which leads us to a point where your feature is rather useless
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: