Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:29:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢【ANN】【ICO】COINWARE -A Friendly CryptoCurrency Exchange--PRIVATE SALE(LIVE)🔥  (Read 1711 times)
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:43:49 PM

As in, for example, enabling a SGD, MYR, IDR, THB, etc in one exchange disregarding the user's location?
Hello Miiike. We are going to focus on making our exchange as user friendly as possible. We would consider having multiple possible fiat currencies.  Smiley

So, in short, it's a yes? That your main feature is the availability of many asian fiat in hope to enable your members to cashout easily?
Yes we are mainly focusing on Africa and Asia

I wonder if that's a beneficial feature? Except for CNY, several foreign fiats are rather "pointless" to be held if someone is not planning to go to the said country. Thus, mostly Thai will prefer to keep Baht, Malaysian with Ringgit, and so on. i saw very little benefits why would an Vietnamese (for example) want to cash out in Rupee, which leads us to a point where your feature is rather useless
Hello Miiike. We are not here to tell people we are better than other exchanges. Coinware is here to be the bridge between crypto and the current financial system. I think it's good idea for Africa and Asia having crypto exchange oriented on local market. What do you think? Please share with your opinion it's very important to us. Thanks
annbagira

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:50:11 PM

COINWARE vision for Africa is unshakeable, focus and determine..
Share your opinion about  Wink
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:49:26 PM

I like this project with simple and good concept. Wish it will be the number one project. What Currency is acceptable on your platform? Good luck to team.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:09:58 PM

As in, for example, enabling a SGD, MYR, IDR, THB, etc in one exchange disregarding the user's location?
Hello Miiike. We are going to focus on making our exchange as user friendly as possible. We would consider having multiple possible fiat currencies.  Smiley

So, in short, it's a yes? That your main feature is the availability of many asian fiat in hope to enable your members to cashout easily?

I wonder if that's a beneficial feature? Except for CNY, several foreign fiats are rather "pointless" to be held if someone is not planning to go to the said country. Thus, mostly Thai will prefer to keep Baht, Malaysian with Ringgit, and so on. i saw very little benefits why would an Vietnamese (for example) want to cash out in Rupee, which leads us to a point where your feature is rather useless
Hello Miiike. We are not here to tell people we are better than other exchanges. Coinware is here to be the bridge between crypto and the current financial system. I think it's good idea for Africa and Asia having crypto exchange oriented on local market. What do you think? Please share with your opinion it's very important to us. Thanks

I believe I also didn't mention any words "better"? I'm asking why would the feature be beneficial? As in why would people choose your exchange from their own local exchange? As both offered the same feature, more or less.
annbagira

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:17:46 PM

I believe I also didn't mention any words "better"? I'm asking why would the feature be beneficial? As in why would people choose your exchange from their own local exchange? As both offered the same feature, more or less.
Hello. Why not? Coinware can become largest digital currency exchange and trading platform in Africa and Asia. Why should they choose Coinware exchange? First of all people will have an opportunity compare Coinware crypto exchange with other platforms. If i understand your question correctly. Also you can find more information on the official web-site or read white paper (page 28).
We created best platform that has most valuable features better than any exchange you could think 0f in the ecosystem. Table showing how COINWARE will stand out from other exchanges
annbagira

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:33:16 PM

COINWARE exchange is going to have many trading options and features that's not in any exchange with very low fees, this will attract traders from all over the globe especially the imagine markets of Africa and part of Asia to boost liquidation on the exchange .

annbagira

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:12:47 AM

COINWARE CryptoCurrency Exchange for both worlds

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:40:35 AM

Hello. Why not? Coinware can become largest digital currency exchange and trading platform in Africa and Asia. Why should they choose Coinware exchange? First of all people will have an opportunity compare Coinware crypto exchange with other platforms. If i understand your question correctly. Also you can find more information on the official web-site or read white paper (page 28).
We created best platform that has most valuable features better than any exchange you could think 0f in the ecosystem. Table showing how COINWARE will stand out from other exchanges

I believe you understand me wrong, the table compare coinware from other worldwide-ranged exchanges, with binance, hitbtc, and even cryptopia. My question is more to why would your token be able to struggle and be preferred against local exchanges, in regards to the ability to exchange into local (asia and africa) fiat as your point of difference.
annbagira

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:22:11 PM

I like this project with simple and good concept. Wish it will be the number one project. What Currency is acceptable on your platform? Good luck to team.
For now, just ETH and BTC accepted.
annbagira

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:30:19 PM

Also you can check it out in our white paper (page 29)

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:36:53 AM

May I point out that you conveniently missed my post again? Right above your back-to-back post?
akhat_omo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:41:02 PM

I believe you understand me wrong, the table compare coinware from other worldwide-ranged exchanges, with binance, hitbtc, and even cryptopia. My question is more to why would your token be able to struggle and be preferred against local exchanges, in regards to the ability to exchange into local (asia and africa) fiat as your point of difference.
Hello,
Could you elaborate. I Don't seem to get you

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
@LONA

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:56:18 PM

How is the Private sale going?
XXVXX

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:04:46 PM

With a great concept like this, I am sure that in the future it will be more successful and it will grow even better.
This is what people all over the world are looking forward to, namely they need exchanges like this on the market.
Hopefully this can attract everyone to join.
@LONA

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:51:14 PM

I see Coinware have a priority of security, what level of security will it have, any 3AF, cold storage?
annbagira

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:33:33 PM

With a great concept like this, I am sure that in the future it will be more successful and it will grow even better.
This is what people all over the world are looking forward to, namely they need exchanges like this on the market.
Hopefully this can attract everyone to join.
I totally agree with you. Thanks for your support and kind words for full details please check official site🙏💪
annbagira

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:43:40 PM

I see Coinware have a priority of security, what level of security will it have, any 3AF, cold storage?
Thank you for your questions and interest to project! Yes of course Coinware will have 3AF. Also Coinware going to make maximum use of cold wallet also to secure trader's funds. Wink
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:51:34 PM

Hello,
Could you elaborate. I Don't seem to get you

Hi, the difference table that annbagaria pointed me to was about your competitive advantage compared to other world-wide exchanges like binance, cryptopia or hitbtc, while my query lies on the advantage compared to local exchanges in Asia and Africa.

One of your main feature is the ability to convert to asia-africa fiat, while as I mentioned, there is little to none benefits for (let's say) an Indonesian to hold Baht, or Thai to hold Ringgit. They'll prefer to cash out on their own currency. Thus, their respective local exchanges has more or less similar feature than yours. Unless you have something to appeal them?
@LONA

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:35:12 PM

until when is private sale bonus?
annbagira

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:13:48 AM

until when is private sale bonus?

The best advantage you'll get when you buy at the PRESALE, you automatically get 25% discount and when we enter into second main sale it means you're getting 35% discount. For more details you can visit main site of project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: