Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is investing in ICO's a good option?
yes - 11 (12.9%)
no - 19 (22.4%)
depends on the ICO - 37 (43.5%)
depends on the team behind it - 15 (17.6%)
depends on what kind of financial backing the ICO has - 3 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is investing in ICO's a good option?  (Read 19282 times)
zoe111

Activity: 406
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:04:00 PM

I still believe in ICO, this is an effective way to raise funds for the implementation of a product. And if the offer from the developer is worthwhile, I am ready to invest a small amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:10:52 PM

It's not a good idea if you have very little money and can't risk making a mistake. Most ICOs are and will be scams. You can calculate your chances in many different ways it can be 30 to 70 or 20 to 80 but in the end you will be at a disadvantage. If you have a lot of money already invested in Bitcoin you can always put 10% of it into ICOs.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:44:21 AM

is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?

It was a good option. But because there are many peoples using ICO for their own sake to get quick money, it became bad.
But if you success to find a real project with a real product usage in the future, it is a good idea to put your money into it.
The deciding factors to participate in ICO are whether the ICO is real or scam, the products, the team.
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:35:45 AM

If you can find a legit ICO with a promising token then yes. But if you are just investing blindly in every project and want to become a millionaire over night, then no. Find great projects and get your profit.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:39:54 AM

Of course investing in ICOs a good option for many investors we can get more benifits when we investing in good ICOs they will offer the early investors a huge of bonuses that is the good option as investors to gain more profit.
kandybinay

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:53:02 AM

i think it's not so easy to find the ICO which will meet all the requirements to be a promising one. as for me, the most important thing is token usability. nobody will invest in a project with no product or service, because token should be in demand, like in marketplaces or smth like this.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:11:30 AM

It's not a good idea if you have very little money and can't risk making a mistake. Most ICOs are and will be scams. You can calculate your chances in many different ways it can be 30 to 70 or 20 to 80 but in the end you will be at a disadvantage. If you have a lot of money already invested in Bitcoin you can always put 10% of it into ICOs.
Well, it is a normal thing to back away from something as a person, most especially when the condition is not favorable for investment and that is how I basically feel most investors are thinking right now when it comes to investing in ICOs. Certainly 2018 was like the worst year for most ICOs, but it is what it is. However, it is interesting to note that a lot of investors are becoming wiser these days while making sure they consider what they are investing in first before investing in it, unlike before.

Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:15:17 AM

It all depends on the team and on the product itself, I believe that these are the main nuances that you need to pay attention to!
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:19:11 AM

Of course investing in ICOs a good option for many investors we can get more benifits when we investing in good ICOs they will offer the early investors a huge of bonuses that is the good option as investors to gain more profit.
did investors still take profits from investing in ico ? i see this investment didnt profitable anymore in current market.all price dumped although ico reached hardcap.better to invest in existing coins.
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:40:48 AM

i think it's not so easy to find the ICO which will meet all the requirements to be a promising one. as for me, the most important thing is token usability. nobody will invest in a project with no product or service, because token should be in demand, like in marketplaces or smth like this.

Marketplace is a good example. I personally own MTRC tokens to use via their platform. That kind of tokens will always be in demand as long as the market functions.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:57:39 AM

Make invest in ICO still profitable but with high risk, for the better use money not more than 1% to put in to it. Chooce ICO that has live product, consist of solid team and they has good roadmap. Live product that give benefits to the community will be become the most important thing because we will know the project will keep run.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:04:10 AM

I think investing in ICOs is not as profitable as it used to be because before you see very good projects making x20 after exchange listing but now the best you can get is a return of the amount invested. This is largely due to the market conditions and not because the project are bad.
I think the best thing to do is to wait for the projects to list on an exchange before you buy.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:41:35 PM

I think yes.  After all, the focus of the ICO, we pay on the product that they are going to provide and it is very important what kind of team will work on it!
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:11:21 PM

Investing in Ico is a good way to earn money and make profit in crypto but invest in good ico and Good situation of the market so that your money is in a good hands.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:05:16 PM

It depends on the ICO. It is really important to analyze first the whole project before investing. Beginning with the team, their goal, whitepaper, roadmap, marketing, social media, community etc. But often it is better to get the tokens much cheaper after exchange listing and without any KYC.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:10:40 PM

Which varies depending on what you invest in. Many proven coins are currently on the market. Their returns will be very high. But it would be very risky to invest in icos that did not even enter the market.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:14:09 PM

Which varies depending on what you invest in. Many proven coins are currently on the market. Their returns will be very high. But it would be very risky to invest in icos that did not even enter the market.
Actually it's good but we know that nowadays people's trust has decreased towards cryptocurrency so in my opinion now it's better to be careful if we want to invest in ico or any investment.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:20:28 PM

is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?
If you really are find that good ICO, then there will be a big chance that you will get a guaranty about the future of the coins that you invest on.
It will surely give something back in the future.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:21:10 PM

I think that today the majority of participants in our market will all the same seriously and carefully handle projects, because today there are already many scam projects on the market that is our tragedy.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:33:07 PM

Investing in an ICO can be really profitable, especially when we invest at early time on a very trusted and a good quality project.
Since investing in early moment will give us some bonus coins upon purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: