Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is investing in ICO's a good option?
yes - 11 (12.9%)
no - 19 (22.4%)
depends on the ICO - 37 (43.5%)
depends on the team behind it - 15 (17.6%)
depends on what kind of financial backing the ICO has - 3 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is investing in ICO's a good option?  (Read 19287 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:01:52 AM

Yes, Investment in ICO is good and it is the soul of coming new coins in the crypto markets but it totally depends on which ICO you want to invest. The team of that ICO is a vital factor of your success in investment. If team is active, trusted, experienced and promising with roadmap implementation, this project surely hits your investment success otherwise it is not.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:14:38 AM

Not really a good idea if they are accepting cryptocurrency as the payment because it would dump the market after their ICO ends.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:17:44 AM

Yes, Investment in ICO is good and it is the soul of coming new coins in the crypto markets but it totally depends on which ICO you want to invest. The team of that ICO is a vital factor of your success in investment. If team is active, trusted, experienced and promising with roadmap implementation, this project surely hits your investment success otherwise it is not.

you have to very selective when choosing projects that will invested.for now on there is no project that could give investors when listed in market.mostly investors want take profit when it could sold in market.but the fact totally different .
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:29:02 AM

for me it depends on the ico strangled crib to invest in ico to earn x3 profit in my investment but at the time there are fewer ico and also many legit ico but right now I will not first invest in the ico appears now because there are ico too many appearing but most ico appear now is a scam and not legit so I just wait for the ico that is certain if legit and I will invest in it so now It's just a bounty that I'm just joining because it's hard to scam if your investment is bigger than other people so I just have to invest when I see that legit ico.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:37:04 AM

2019 will be very difficult for ICO. Chances to guess a good project in which you are going to invest your money are extremely small. I would certainly like a global change for the better this year,
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:38:37 AM

It all depends on the ICO and on the team that will work on the product, because I am sure that we will still see good projects!
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:41:08 AM

is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?
It depends on the ICO project you would like to invest if you really believe on the team and the concept of the project then invest in it. However, if you see some red flags on start-up projects don't think twice to leave and look for another project.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:51:13 PM

Over the past six months, I have not seen more than one token that would have risen in price after the completion of the ICO, so I assume that there is no point in investing in the ICO in a bear market.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:55:50 PM

the use with investors to put of spares on funds as appealing new release on offers from the market of ico scheme of modulation gives of more on reference with the initiation tasks of business intelligence evaluation to collects with shifts on difference and manage to improve future terms of entrance of same or similar strategy to run on exchange market with the crypto finance business of archipelago.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 02:00:47 PM

is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?
Surely, the team behind the project matters most than any other factor. If you have a low profile or weak team managing an ICO project, you don't expect much success from such ICO.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:48:20 PM

Surely, the team behind the project matters most than any other factor. If you have a low profile or weak team managing an ICO project, you don't expect much success from such ICO.
if the project has a weak team, then just the project will not be successful. Investors now become very smart and they are making a good research of the project before they carrying their money. so I think that projects with a weak team simply cannot raise enough money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:11:04 PM

Over the past six months, I have not seen more than one token that would have risen in price after the completion of the ICO, so I assume that there is no point in investing in the ICO in a bear market.
Moreover, the price after listing on the exchange is very far from the ICO price and that is very detrimental. in this bear market there is something that is definitely very good to do, namely buying cheap coins so why buy ICO which is very risky because there are coins that will definitely rise.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:11:19 PM

Judging by the poll, many continue to believe. On the other hand, it is very good. I hope our faith in technology will bring us prof it. In future.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 03:35:11 PM

Before, yes, but not nowadays. This present time, everyone's trying to make money out of running an ICO, 'coz that's the fastest and easiest way to collect money from this industry, so it's really hard to tell which one is genuine and which one is scammy. I suggest, if you have some funds to tap, invest it in established coins/tokens in the market. It's much safety-wise.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2072
Merit: 165

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:41:03 PM

Well coming from someone who has a signature banner from an ICO, this might sound dumb but I don't think investing in an ICO is a good option. Many turn out to be a scam or just simply fail because of lack of raised funds. Better yet, buy cheap coins which are already trading and has a strong foundation in this space like those coins in the top 10 of cmc.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:12:21 PM

I think due to the present market conditions, investing in ICOs is not as profitable as it used to be. Except the project is extremely good then you can consider investing in the ico, because most projects usually dump once they list on the exchange, so why not wait to buy it on the exchange.

herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:12:42 PM

We have to really choose the promising ico in the future, because most of them have finished staying just like that, there is no progress for the future, it's up to you who judge not all ico are good and not all ico are bad.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:16:04 PM

I don;t want to invest my money on the useless ICOs and shit coins which are already reached the market.They might have the good team but with these trust level of crypto market people are not going to risk their money in investing at any projects with the hope of they might go to moon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:39:49 PM

Although ICO investment has not been lucrative as it used to be in 2017, but there are still some few ones which can generate profit for you through the bonuses you will get. Once the project has a working product, you will surely make a good money out of it.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:53:26 PM

It is a good idea if you know how to understand whether the project has future or it will become a success, otherwise you will only lose a ton of money for investing to some fail ICO. The first deciding factor, of course, is the team behind the project. A project with a hardworking team has a greater chance of success than a project with a great plan but doesn't have a great team. Trend is also a good deciding factor when picking a ICO to invest with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: