Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cannot Die. It is Impossible. Under Any Circumstances.  (Read 1576 times)
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:03:18 AM

Yes, bitcoin will not die but will continue to grow even though it currently has a low value. I am sure that Bitcoin is preparing something to convince investors to continue to support it. We will enjoy bitcoin in our own way and use it according to our abilities.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:57:26 AM

Yes, bitcoin will not die but will continue to grow even though it currently has a low value. I am sure that Bitcoin is preparing something to convince investors to continue to support it. We will enjoy bitcoin in our own way and use it according to our abilities.
Yes, I agree, this time Bitcoin is experiencing a decline in prices as usual in general, because we have all seen in 2017 the price of Bitcoin reached $ 20,000, so now we only see a decline, but if we understand this, it is an opportunity to buy.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:34:20 PM

Bitcoin is future, but dying is everything happen when it comes the time for it like fading until its done. everything is an ending any thing is finite, i believe in bitcoin in the future will be Good too and its helping other for succes in there life and goals.
Jack15000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:44:08 PM

Bitcoin cannot die under any circumstances. Ever!

Why? Because Bitcoin is an idea. An abstract idea. It cannot be destroyed.

I wanna emphasize this because a few days ago I posted a thread on the Economics section asking people if they thought Bitcoin was over.

And I've thought a lot about the answers I got and continued to reflect.

And here is my realization which is better explained in video with visuals https://youtu.be/i6mBiboKg4Q

If you disagree, it's okay. But please articulate it in a friendly manner. Life is too short for internet quarrels right?

I think cryptocurrency will exist. There is a need for alternative and confidential currencies.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:55:42 PM

In due course, there will definitely be bitcoin deaths, even though that may still be very long. what I'm saying is because for me everything will start and there will be an end, and that will happen to bitcoin. Currently, bitcoin is very popular with many people and has high trust, of course we will always try to be able to get profits through bitcoin. But that doesn't mean that bitcoin will last forever, and I'm sure one day there will be another crypto that replaces bitcoin or even crypto currencies will automatically disappear from circulation.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:42:33 PM

I don't agree with that. I definitely believe in Bitcoin's future. But it is not certain that Bitcoin never dies. It may! But it won't possibly.

Bitcoin has a many risks. But yes it has a great community support.

I actually did not understand all your statements. Bitcoin may die or not, that is a question need to be answered. I believe Bitcoin controls more than 80% of the cryto market and with the death of BTC, crypto market may come to an end. I think BTC has more way to go, many big companies like Microsoft, Samsung have started accepting BTC, so the people believing in death of BTC may regret in future. Lets hope BTC never dies makes our financial future more secure.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:19:30 PM

Indeed, this idea is unlikely to die, but I believe that we shouldn't pin such high hopes on it
We should separate the idea from the actual coin. Ideas won't die as long as people have imagination. The coin itself, and all other cryptos too, is dependent on a multitude of factors which may lead to the coins ultimate success or failure.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:46:33 PM

I don't agree with that. I definitely believe in Bitcoin's future. But it is not certain that Bitcoin never dies. It may! But it won't possibly.

I  agree with this! it  has many mistakes and it is not supported by the government. If bitcoin could only be sustainable, I'm certain that more, or even the government, itself, will support this it.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:27:30 PM

I  agree with this! it  has many mistakes and it is not supported by the government. If bitcoin could only be sustainable, I'm certain that more, or even the government, itself, will support this it.

This world will definitely be die in one time and we can also had the end but it is not so this will be the thing that people will definitely to be cleared in their mind otherwise be kind it will not happen for many decades I definitely sure that will make lots of success in the history.

summer209

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:08:36 PM

I wanna emphasize this because a few days ago I posted a thread on the Economics section asking people if they thought Bitcoin was over.

And here is my realization which is better explained in video with visuals https://youtu.be/i6mBiboKg4Q

If you disagree, it's okay. But please articulate it in a friendly manner. Life is too short for internet quarrels right?

There are many futures in bitcoin and definitely I believe that it has come to stay why will it die. Now let's look back in the history of money as of today. Bitcoin is the future.

Bitcoin as an idea, can't die, it might be outdated in the future, however, bitcoin as a currency, it increased money supply, which is not right, so it can't be survived in the long run.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:13:48 PM

Who told you that bitcoin will die?

Lol 😂 Only fool believes that this will happen to become reality,bitcoin is an innovation for currency,and since this was supported by technology,for sure this will stay for us forever

Its not because the value dropping this means its going to die,thie is volatility
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:16:17 PM

The very concept of bitcoin as a decentralized form of money is here to stay, However, as a separate crypto, Bitcoin is becoming obsolete pretty fast.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:26:59 PM

Bitcoin can die, if only it does every thing necessary to retain its life, as a matter of fact we have so many other crypto currencies asides bitcoin which are really striving hard to overtake bitcoin at  any slack. Though bitcoin has really been the head above all. If. Bitcoin dies,many other crypto will take over, it may only take some time for them to beat bitcoin out of users mind.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:45:19 AM

Literally bitcoin cannot be destroyed nor created anymore but it can lose its value completely and can become useless at some stage if a crypto made better than bitcoin or no people convert to the crypto currencies or some technology created which can outperform the bitcoin in that case the demand for bitcoin will be none and also the price will become.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:15:46 AM

Bitcoin would die if technology ceased to exist but the idea of decentralized money is now here to stay and this means that people can create and generate their own money and as long as they back it with something or they get people to trust in their currency or money, then it may gain some value. For now Bitcoin and the decentralized money idea is here to stay and we will see the impact it will have maybe another 5 or ten years down the line. It's ten years old and still only a very small amount of the population in the world know about it and even less actually own it. Even I don't have hardly any Bitcoin because the bear market took it all away from me and am at the point of being totally broke soon if a miracle doesn't happen.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:47:19 AM

Bitcoin would die if technology ceased to exist but the idea of decentralized money is now here to stay and this means that people can create and generate their own money and as long as they back it with something or they get people to trust in their currency or money, then it may gain some value.

do you know altcoins , token , and ico's ? All of these are competing with bitcoin and they come up with thier own gimicks just to get attention from the public.  Some succeed and some dont but why do you think bitcoin is still the one and got the most demand ?

simply because btc is enough as it can do what other clones can do out there  . btc is only the most legal and the only mainstream coin that can be recognize by any other people , countries , company , etc  .. 
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:06:47 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency created to make it easier for humans to transact their daily lives. Through blockchain technology which is now widely known, bitcoin is presented and it turns out that it gets a lot of trust and many people try to have it, seeing the development of bitcoin that has happened so far, I think bitcoin is indeed a very popular digital currency and of course as long as there is blockchain technology, then bitcoin will never die. The death of Bitcoin means the death of crypto currencies, which means that if Bitcoin dies, then that means the crypto currency will also die, and I think this will never happen.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:50:51 PM

everything can end or die even bitcoin but bitcoin won't die that easily, bitcoin is strong and has a great community support.
and I am one of many other people who support bitcoin and believe that bitcoin will continue to grow, although many doubt because the price falls very deep but I believe that bitcoin will rise again, just wait and see.
Bitcoin is still in development and you can't call it a complete package yet it has a lot of potentials that most of us had benefited it already. Bitcoin will continue to grow while with the support of people. It is way too far to end its journey yet, Bitcoin isn't in the middle of it yet.

Bitcoin does affect most of the altcoins in the market so if bitcoin dies, most of these coins will die too.

Vxv

Activity: 137
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:37:49 AM

bitcoin will never die, many people are accepted bitcoin and transferring fund in bitcoin,
 because bitcoin is the future currency.
Bitcoin technology is already becoming obsolete. It can still be extended with forks for a while, but it will not last forever and it will give way to a new coin with better technology.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:43:51 AM

Definitely Bitcoin and blockchain can never die. The blockchain technology is the technology for the future needed to manage the world's financial ecosystem and also provide financial democracy to every one living in this global world. This technology eliminates the third party system used by most financial institutions and organizations. It enables everyone to be his or her own boss with regards to sending and receiving funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: