Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cannot Die. It is Impossible. Under Any Circumstances.  (Read 1576 times)
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:33:10 PM

I think bitcoin will survive no matter the critics if the internet can survive to this extent despite the debate and negativity that surrounded it same can also happen bitcoin its an idea its abstract how can it die ?
yes that's right, a lot of problems come to bitcoin, but bitcoin still exists today. that's what I like about bitcoin, I'm sure the world will definitely be more sophisticated and will be all digital. of course bitcoin will be increasingly known and there is no word of death for bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:36:32 AM

It's true that Bitcoin prices have declined and a lot of people see it as the end of Bitcoin but that's not true. Every business faces ups and downs and I am very sure this is just another tactic. Many people have earned good profits in it and they are positive about it. Low price doesn't mean that bitcoin is over. I see the future of the world in it as the value of fiat currency is decreasing day by day.

This topic is definitely important to clarify for lots of people because we are thinking Bitcoin will easily die in this situation and it cannot manage any kind of bad situation but then you people don't know the previous chapter Bitcoin it will be more powerful than before when a bad situation came it will undertake the situation very easily.
I think Bitcoin dies if humans die because it is logical if humans die who controls bitcoin if there are no humans? I think that and I think logically in the world today
I think that's too funny logic lol. the point is that bitcoin will not die in the near term, bitcoin will survive even though many storms make the price of bitcoin fall very deep, bitcoin will survive whatever the conditions are. the potential and development of bitcoin is still very large
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:05:33 AM

I think bitcoin will be used by people for many years but to tell that bitcoin will not die and will be there forever? Yes it is possible but there is also a possibility that it may vanished. I mean if people will not use it to trade or send it as payment etc then it maybe forgotten and it will be useless on that case.

.gustafson

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:17:26 AM

I think that after some time, when the states begin to actively cooperate with the cryptocurrency and introduce it into everyday life, they will turn their attention primarily to Bitcoin. Because this is the very first currency that unites all of us. Yes, I like this phrase "Bitcoin is an idea, it cannot die."
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:46:03 AM

How can bitcoin die if it is the future of world wide currency?
BTC will never leave the community and die as it gives people hope.
Well to be honest the time now is getting better for BTC as the price goes down the demand are coming to support it.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:31:20 AM

Bitcoin cannot die under any circumstances. Ever!

Why? Because Bitcoin is an idea. An abstract idea. It cannot be destroyed.

I wanna emphasize this because a few days ago I posted a thread on the Economics section asking people if they thought Bitcoin was over.

And I've thought a lot about the answers I got and continued to reflect.

And here is my realization which is better explained in video with visuals https://youtu.be/i6mBiboKg4Q

If you disagree, it's okay. But please articulate it in a friendly manner. Life is too short for internet quarrels right?

When there are people who need a Bitcoin then the Bitcoin will still exist. This is very closely related to the demand factor because Bitcoin will continue to increase when more people want to use Bitcoin. While when more and more people start leaving Bitcoin the price will decrease further. This is the benefit that Bitcoin has, as long as we continue to support the Bitcoin will never die !!!
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:39:45 AM

In the world of mathematics, everything in existence is under the influence of probability. There is the probability that Bitcoin will die off one day just as the world itself can collapse one day. It all depends on the entire crypto community - how we embrace and treat BTC on the market will determine how long this innovative technology can stay with us. All cryptocurrencies are influenced by supply and demand, hence it is always good to keep the demand of BTC going in order to ensure its survival on the market.
With the news coming up of late, new investors and big bodies like the UN are showing much interest in BTC and entire crypto which is a good sign that BTC is ever going stay with us and fulfil its goals.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:38:46 AM

Bitcoin has become a very strong digital currency and many love it more than any other coin ,its been supported by strong community and investors ,it won't die easily but it may if all support are withdraw

But still, bitcoin can die, right? But we don't know when it will die, and I wish that bitcoin does not die for a long time, so I could still make a profit from bitcoin itself. I think that is what we want because we are not yet satisfied with what we reach from bitcoin so far, and we need to make more and more profit in the future. Besides that, we do not yet see how much the high price for bitcoin and we still waiting for that happens.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀