Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2019, 01:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i continue trading ?  (Read 11560 times)
Aivaryamal

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 05:59:38 AM

The topic is interesting and as I understand that you have decided to make trading your main income, although it should be considered as an additional option of earning until you create several sources, trading should take no more than 10-20% of the available deposit

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:18:50 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 09:06:06 AM by Hotrod_88

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

I also experience that where I think I have done enough and maybe I should stop it but I have realized that it is my choice in the very first place and I really want to have a great experience at trading that's why I have decided to continue because I know that this is an opportunity that I should take than to regret at the end because of not trying it again. Sometimes we need to read and search some information about trading and the market to understand analyze the situation better because sometimes we are making wrong decisions. We are afraid to lose but we wanted to earn huge profit it is take the risk or miss the chance to get higher benefits as of now I am still holding because the market will become good soon and I used darb finance to store my bitcoin because it is one of the safe and secured which is high security level and I know this crypto wallet will help me to easily convert my bitcoin into fiat because it is exchange at the same time. As of now I am still patiently wait for the good moment to sell it since patience is one of the key to be successful.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
dark08

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

"Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ"

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:37:41 AM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

I also experience that where I think I have done enough and maybe I should stop it but I have realized that it is my choice in the very first place and I really want to have a great experience at trading that's why I have decided to continue because I know that this is an opportunity that I should take than to regret at the end because of not trying it again. Sometimes we need to read and search some information about trading and the market to understand analyze the situation better because sometimes we are making wrong decisions. We are afraid to lose but we wanted to earn huge profit it is take the risk or miss the chance to get higher benefits as of now I am still holding and holding because the market will become good , I use darb finance to store my bitcoin because it is one of the safe and secured which is high security level. As of now I am still patiently wait for the good moment to sell it since patience is one of the key to be successful.

Dont give up even you lose a lot of money in the first try because learning never stop and mistake can turn to knowledge than change your strategy for doing a great way to win your trading. Take note theres no easy way for earning money you need tobe hardworking and continue to learn.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:06:04 AM

I also experience that where I think I have done enough and maybe I should stop it but I have realized that it is my choice in the very first place and I really want to have a great experience at trading that's why I have decided to continue because I know that this is an opportunity that I should take than to regret at the end because of not trying it again. Sometimes we need to read and search some information about trading and the market to understand analyze the situation better because sometimes we are making wrong decisions. We are afraid to lose but we wanted to earn huge profit it is take the risk or miss the chance to get higher benefits as of now I am still holding and holding because the market will become good , I use darb finance to store my bitcoin because it is one of the safe and secured which is high security level. As of now I am still patiently wait for the good moment to sell it since patience is one of the key to be successful.

Dont give up even you lose a lot of money in the first try because learning never stop and mistake can turn to knowledge than change your strategy for doing a great way to win your trading. Take note theres no easy way for earning money you need tobe hardworking and continue to learn.

Experiencing failure will motivate you to continue on trading as much as you are eager to learn and responsible of what consequences may it take. Thus, exploring and seeking strategies will be a reliable contribution that may help to evade from loses, in this way we can vision the possible outcome by trading. And success will defend upon our strategies created and by managing every deliberation we made.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wipangga

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:08:40 AM

for me you can continue your trade, because now the market is also getting better or more attractive for a good way to make a profit.

jonsky05

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:18:36 AM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

Maybe you need more learnings and strategies about trading. We all know that this is not easy so some of cryptocians make a research and study about trading so when you are there to trade you know what will do. Don't lose your hope because all things will need learning.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
globalpropertyregister.io ║Blockchain Meets Artificial Intelligence!║ (https://globalpropertyregister.io/)
▄▄
carlisle1

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:17:35 PM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

I guess most successful traders came from the same situation but they chose to never give up because it is what they really want to. If you want to be like them you should not stop learning and you should try different trading technique whether it is scalping or swing trading and you may find one that suits you.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
vixcious

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:54:48 PM

Trading for 2 years and without any profit? I think you don't belong to the investment sector. You should look for a new job to promote your potential. Do not try to trade here, you only spend more time.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:23:41 PM

Trading for 2 years and without any profit? I think you don't belong to the investment sector. You should look for a new job to promote your potential. Do not try to trade here, you only spend more time.
right that 2 years is a long time to try and maybe you should look for other things to be able to seize the opportunity to get money. but try to introspect whether he has done everything to the fullest, if a trader doesn't do his best he can't get anything. a trader must have the desire and ability to make decisions. a trader must be willing to learn new things and he must also continue to try, this will make a trader get experience and of course this is an important thing that must be maximized properly.

█▀▀█
██▄█
BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER
█▀▀█
██▄█
jonhn772

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:30:55 PM

Trading is not so easy mate especially day trading is very hard. It’s very difficult to get profits by day trading. You need to acquire more basic and advance skill about day trading. Just try again and again practice will make you perfect.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Dark Ripper

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:42:50 PM

For now you must continue trading on a higher coin because of the very low price of it so that when you got a higher coin that would be the time to hold it until it goes higher. Le'ts just wait to goes it higher so that we can earn more profit from the future when the time comes to go up. Continue trading and exchanging coins you want.
Kyrostorm

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:44:04 PM

For now you must continue trading on a higher coin because of the very low price of it so that when you got a higher coin that would be the time to hold it until it goes higher. Le'ts just wait to goes it higher so that we can earn more profit from the future when the time comes to go up. Continue trading and exchanging coins you want.
Yah you must continue trading and do not lose hope because the market will still rise lets just wait for that happening, because we are sure that it will happen sooner or later so lets continue trading and exchanging our coins to them.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:45:09 PM

Yah you must continue trading and do not lose hope because the market will still rise lets just wait for that happening, because we are sure that it will happen sooner or later so lets continue trading and exchanging our coins to them.
Yes one of the best exchanger is the crypto exchange in which you can exchange your coins and earn more profit. That is one of the best thing you must do to earn atleast a profit while waiting to the real pump up of the market.
conected

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:28:50 PM

- I don't think we should advise him to stop trying and should look for another job because as soon as he decides to look for another job, he will need to spend a lot of time learning new knowledge, learning skills in that area, and even we can hardly be sure that the field will be suitable for him. Instead of wasting so much time, he should continue with trading, although right now he still has no profit for 2 years but he has enough knowledge and skills with it, what he needs next is just one direction, a method to perfect his shortcomings, giving up now is a very unfortunate thing

▄███▄
                ███████░
               █████████▄
              ████████████
             ███████████▓▓▓░
            ███████████▓▓▓▓▓
          ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░
         ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
        ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
       ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
      ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.............PayPal  of   Cryptocurrencies ...........
  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...........Invest Now...........
     ▄████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████▌
    ████████████████▀▀ ---¬█████
    ███████████████        █████
    ██████████████    ▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████████████    ▀█████████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████████    ██████████
    ▐█████████████    █████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌

██▄▄             ▄███▄
    ███████▄        ▄████████▄▄
    ██████████     ████████████▌
    ███████████▄ ▄████████████░░
    ████████████████████████░░░░
    ███████████████████████░░░░░
    █████████████████████░░░░░░░
    █████████   ▀▀███████░░░░░░░
    █████████        ▀░░░░░░░░░░
       ▀▀████             ░░░░░░
           ▀▀                 ░░
Coolman4

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:28:42 AM

- I don't think we should advise him to stop trying and should look for another job because as soon as he decides to look for another job, he will need to spend a lot of time learning new knowledge, learning skills in that area, and even we can hardly be sure that the field will be suitable for him. Instead of wasting so much time, he should continue with trading, although right now he still has no profit for 2 years but he has enough knowledge and skills with it, what he needs next is just one direction, a method to perfect his shortcomings, giving up now is a very unfortunate thing

thats what was in my mind to if i go another area i should start from beginning , while in trading i have experience and knowledge i should grow it   
vicoma

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

It is not new if you have not been making good profits for over a year. Since that time, we are in bearish momentum. Things have begun to turn around most probably to the upside. If you have been failing consistently, I will recommend you to Google technical analysis and fundamental. Begin to watch the video of those who have past through this stage over decades, most especially how to manage your money effectively while trading crypto

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:45:00 AM

well, actually some people are not very good at trading. when that happens, I think it is better for them to leave trading than to get losses in the future. well, for now I'm even looking at market developments. maybe I will also trade in the near future.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 210

Veil

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:51:24 AM

Trading is not easy as it seems, it transcends having to set a buy or sell orde.
So I think thete are basic things you need to know and understand about trading in order to be a successful trader .
Start from the scratch.
Get basic trading skills then start again.
Wish you luck.

aervin11

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:31:36 AM

Trading is a more time consuming job than the regular ones. Some might think that trading only costs atleast 5 mins a day and after a profit, your good to go but it is not. You need to stay awake and manage all your trades, preparing all your TA ahead of time so you can't miss any opportunities. If you could handle all of that since you are an experienced one, I think you could handle it. Don't quit LOL, it's your job for two years now.

werokez

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:29:03 PM

Try to use another exchange platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.