Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:23:46 PM

It will also be a help to the investors whom you will invite. As we all know the good fortune of this project and many investors around us if are not aware with this project then they will miss the project and later they will regret it. So it is better that we help them to invest in this project.
There will also be many people in our friends and family who will have their money and they will be searching for a good project to invest in. It is your responsibility to help them and to guide them to invest in a trusted project. So why not you invite them here to check this project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:25:21 PM

It will also be a help to the investors whom you will invite. As we all know the good fortune of this project and many investors around us if are not aware with this project then they will miss the project and later they will regret it. So it is better that we help them to invest in this project.
There will also be many people in our friends and family who will have their money and they will be searching for a good project to invest in. It is your responsibility to help them and to guide them to invest in a trusted project. So why not you invite them here to check this project!
If he will help them in this case and will guide them for their investment and will invite here then they will love him as they will find a great project to invest in. In the coming future the coin of this project will go to the moon giving them a great profit.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:27:23 PM

If he will help them in this case and will guide them for their investment and will invite here then they will love him as they will find a great project to invest in. In the coming future the coin of this project will go to the moon giving them a great profit.
I agree with you as seeing the usage f this project and the facilities which this project will provide to the crypto community, I am sure that this coin will rise to the moon as soon as possible and we all will be millionaires if we will invest in this project.
Hamaber

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:29:02 PM

I agree with you as seeing the usage f this project and the facilities which this project will provide to the crypto community, I am sure that this coin will rise to the moon as soon as possible and we all will be millionaires if we will invest in this project.
And our friends and family will praise us if we will guide them to come to this project. They will respect us and will like to get more guidance from us as if we will invite them to this project then they will find a place of success because of us.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:30:34 PM

And our friends and family will praise us if we will guide them to come to this project. They will respect us and will like to get more guidance from us as if we will invite them to this project then they will find a place of success because of us.
I invite a number of people to this project and I not found it hard to invite anyone to this project because when they hear about this project they start to love it because this is a well trusted and a high potential project for them.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:33:47 PM

I invite a number of people to this project and I not found it hard to invite anyone to this project because when they hear about this project they start to love it because this is a well trusted and a high potential project for them.
and it is a good time to invite them as soon as possible because right now the price of the coin of aquest ICO is very good. The project is giving a 30% discount on the sale till 21st February. After that the discount will be reduced.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:35:29 PM

and it is a good time to invite them as soon as possible because right now the price of the coin of aquest ICO is very good. The project is giving a 30% discount on the sale till 21st February. After that the discount will be reduced.
Oh! they have a few days remaining in the 30% discount. I have to invest some more money in it and I think I have not to delay any more because if I will delay then I will get lesser coins from what I will get right now.
Hamaber

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:37:01 PM

Oh! they have a few days remaining in the 30% discount. I have to invest some more money in it and I think I have not to delay any more because if I will delay then I will get lesser coins from what I will get right now.
Yes you have to invest as soon as possible. If possible then invest today because the price is very good. Do not let it on the next day as no one know about the coming time, you may get engaged in any other activity and the time pass from you.
BetaRing

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:38:20 PM

Yes you have to invest as soon as possible. If possible then invest today because the price is very good. Do not let it on the next day as no one know about the coming time, you may get engaged in any other activity and the time pass from you.
I want to invest in this hour but as it need money and I have completed a task for a client and they will pay me within 48 hours so when I will get that money then I will be able to invest in this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:40:32 PM

I want to invest in this hour but as it need money and I have completed a task for a client and they will pay me within 48 hours so when I will get that money then I will be able to invest in this project.
If you are confirmed that you will get the money within 48 hours then till that time you have to get loan from someone in your family members and invest in this project. After you get the payment from your client then you can pay that money in repay of your loan.
BetaRing

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:44:14 PM

If you are confirmed that you will get the money within 48 hours then till that time you have to get loan from someone in your family members and invest in this project. After you get the payment from your client then you can pay that money in repay of your loan.
I think I have to wait for the two days for investing in this project as getting loan will make it lengthy for me. It is confirmed that the payment will reach to my wallet within 48 hours and till that 30% discount will be there as it will be till 21st Feb, so I will invest before the end of that.
Hamaber

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:46:52 PM

I think I have to wait for the two days for investing in this project as getting loan will make it lengthy for me. It is confirmed that the payment will reach to my wallet within 48 hours and till that 30% discount will be there as it will be till 21st Feb, so I will invest before the end of that.
yeah it is not going anywhere in these two days. You can wait till that and invest withing two days. Investing in this ICO as much as possible because it is a best ICO in the current time and will give a high return within a short time period after the end of ICO.
BetaRing

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:48:36 PM

yeah it is not going anywhere in these two days. You can wait till that and invest withing two days. Investing in this ICO as much as possible because it is a best ICO in the current time and will give a high return within a short time period after the end of ICO.
I know that about this project and I know that the return from my investment in this ICO will be very higher. Because the project, the developers and the usage of the platform ensures it that the demand of the coin of this project will be very higher which give a very good profit.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:51:21 PM

Till that date there are around 10 days will us to invite our friends and family members to invest in this project and to help them to enter in this project in a good time so that they get higher amount of coins and get more profit in the form of discount.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:57:39 PM

Till that date there are around 10 days will us to invite our friends and family members to invest in this project and to help them to enter in this project in a good time so that they get higher amount of coins and get more profit in the form of discount.
It is a good chance for all of us to get the already confirmed profit from this project. I mean that if we will buy the coin at a 30% discount then that 30% will be our profit if we will want to sell the coin on the ICO price after the end of ICO.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:59:14 PM

It is a good chance for all of us to get the already confirmed profit from this project. I mean that if we will buy the coin at a 30% discount then that 30% will be our profit if we will want to sell the coin on the ICO price after the end of ICO.
But it is not good to sell our coin immediately after the end of ICO and at the ICO price as the future of this coin is very bright and this coin will rise much higher so we have to wait a little more for a more higher price.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:01:06 PM

It will be a foolish decision to sell the coins of this project after the ICO on this smaller price. Waiting and holding this coin for longer time will bring fruits for all of us. If we will not sell this coin then the rally of this coin will continue.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:02:44 PM

It will be a foolish decision to sell the coins of this project after the ICO on this smaller price. Waiting and holding this coin for longer time will bring fruits for all of us. If we will not sell this coin then the rally of this coin will continue.
I am not suggesting to sell after the end of ICO but in that comment I was only explaining the importance of the discount which is available right now till 21 Feb. That explanation was for those people who often worry for the price while investing in any project.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:05:22 PM

I am not suggesting to sell after the end of ICO but in that comment I was only explaining the importance of the discount which is available right now till 21 Feb. That explanation was for those people who often worry for the price while investing in any project.
In case of this project no one have to worry about the price of the coin as it is a high potential project with a solid business and the coins of these projects get a higher price after the project start work. The discount is really a plus benefit for the investors we have not miss this chance.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:07:39 PM

In case of this project no one have to worry about the price of the coin as it is a high potential project with a solid business and the coins of these projects get a higher price after the project start work. The discount is really a plus benefit for the investors we have not miss this chance.
I will add one more point that this project is started by very talented developers and they have planned everything in a way that the coin will be used by a bigger community on a large scale and there will be a higher demanded created by the companies who will use this project for their businesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: