Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:32:22 PM

I am searching from a few days to find that how much funds are raised. Actually I want to know that the softcap is completed or not as if the softcap will be completed then it means the success of this ICO.
I think you have not joined their telegram channel. On there they announced that the softcap is completed in their pre sale and now they will create the platform. This is a great project and in this project it is sure that in the tart the softcap completes.
Now I saw that announcement. That is great. Now I will be able to invest openly in this project because now this platform will be live. I invest more money after getting to know that if the softcap is reached or now. Because when the softcap is reached then we know that this project have collected a sufficient community to support it.
In this project no one have to worry about the future and its success and its community and supporters because it is now a project by the newbies. It is a project by a well developed platform and they have already a bigger community who all are supporting aquest from the start and working to give t s great success.
I agree with you and because of that it is a project which completed its softcap in the start of their sale no matter how much the market was bad in that time. It means that people have full trust on this project and they invest in this project in all times. They actually find it a safe place for their investment and they have trust that this coin will give a multiple times of profit.
That is great that even in the bad market they got their goal which was for the softcap. If people will invest in this project in that market then I am sure that in the coming bull market this project will boom and the coin price will reach to the moon.
Yes in the bull market the demand of this coin will increase much higher and all of the investors will become millionaires in this project. We have to invest in this project from now so that we get a lot of coins with a minimum investment.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:33:24 PM

I am searching from a few days to find that how much funds are raised. Actually I want to know that the softcap is completed or not as if the softcap will be completed then it means the success of this ICO.
I think you have not joined their telegram channel. On there they announced that the softcap is completed in their pre sale and now they will create the platform. This is a great project and in this project it is sure that in the tart the softcap completes.
Now I saw that announcement. That is great. Now I will be able to invest openly in this project because now this platform will be live. I invest more money after getting to know that if the softcap is reached or now. Because when the softcap is reached then we know that this project have collected a sufficient community to support it.
In this project no one have to worry about the future and its success and its community and supporters because it is now a project by the newbies. It is a project by a well developed platform and they have already a bigger community who all are supporting aquest from the start and working to give t s great success.
I agree with you and because of that it is a project which completed its softcap in the start of their sale no matter how much the market was bad in that time. It means that people have full trust on this project and they invest in this project in all times. They actually find it a safe place for their investment and they have trust that this coin will give a multiple times of profit.
That is great that even in the bad market they got their goal which was for the softcap. If people will invest in this project in that market then I am sure that in the coming bull market this project will boom and the coin price will reach to the moon.
Yes in the bull market the demand of this coin will increase much higher and all of the investors will become millionaires in this project. We have to invest in this project from now so that we get a lot of coins with a minimum investment.
If that is the great project then we have to invest bigger amount of money not the minimum. As the more we will invest the more we will get the profit in the future.
Westant

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:34:45 PM

If that is the great project then we have to invest bigger amount of money not the minimum. As the more we will invest the more we will get the profit in the future.
This is a great project and yes we have invest maximum amount. My above comment means that with a limited amount of money we will get high amount of coins and if the bull market came then the value of the coins will be higher then we will need more money to buy that amount of coins.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:39:56 AM

Getting to softcap is so uncommon nowadays for ICOs. Need a larger investor to get projects off the ground.

AQuest has alot of people doing its bounty, but its still not locked in that the project will go anywhere.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:42:20 AM

Getting to softcap is so uncommon nowadays for ICOs. Need a larger investor to get projects off the ground.

AQuest has alot of people doing its bounty, but its still not locked in that the project will go anywhere.
If you look at their telegram channel and meet their admins then you will find that they already reached to their softcap and they already started to work on the project. It is because it has a very good community helping them to promote the project and are actively investing in this project.
Westant

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:44:39 AM

In the first month of their ICO they got their softcap by investors. It is not by luck in this bad market but it is because of the work presented by the developers and the trust on them by the people in the crypto community.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:47:29 AM

In the first month of their ICO they got their softcap by investors. It is not by luck in this bad market but it is because of the work presented by the developers and the trust on them by the people in the crypto community.
They also have a bigger community collected by them in their previous ICO enkronos. From that ICO people know them and their position in the community. They announced their second project in that community and they all came to invest in the project. I am also the investor of both of their projects.
Westant

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

They also have a bigger community collected by them in their previous ICO enkronos. From that ICO people know them and their position in the community. They announced their second project in that community and they all came to invest in the project. I am also the investor of both of their projects.
Yes they have a bigger community from the previous year when they started their enkronos project. The special thing in their previous project was that it was a well established project running from a year and because of that investors actively came to invest with them.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:51:23 AM

Yes they have a bigger community from the previous year when they started their enkronos project. The special thing in their previous project was that it was a well established project running from a year and because of that investors actively came to invest with them.
It is also because of a lot of people in their bounty the project got a huge popularity. All of the crypto community now know about this project and people in the crypto community found it a most trusted project to invest their coins in.
hocoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:03:12 AM

Do we still have time to invest in this project, or it is now closed?
Hutalar

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:12:05 AM

Yes you can invest in this ICO now because this ICO is still live and you can invest as much as possible. Investing in this project will bring a very high profit to you. You can at a good time as a few weeks remained in this project ICO.
hocoin

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:26:07 AM

Yes you can invest in this ICO now because this ICO is still live and you can invest as much as possible. Investing in this project will bring a very high profit to you. You can at a good time as a few weeks remained in this project ICO.
Thanks for the support. I wanted to invest in this project because I am seeing this project going very popular nowadays and people are talking about it that it will have a great future. I will be the part of it sooner and I am sure that the investors will not be disappointed from this project.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:27:48 AM

Thanks for the support. I wanted to invest in this project because I am seeing this project going very popular nowadays and people are talking about it that it will have a great future. I will be the part of it sooner and I am sure that the investors will not be disappointed from this project.
No, none of the investor will be disappointed because the developers of this project are very talented and they are working hard to give a success to this project. The developers know well that how to bring it on the peak of success.
hocoin

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:32:28 AM

No, none of the investor will be disappointed because the developers of this project are very talented and they are working hard to give a success to this project. The developers know well that how to bring it on the peak of success.
Yes I know about them. I heard a few days ago from one of my friend about this project. he explained the features of this project to me. But he told that it will end in April that is why I thought that it is ended now.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:33:53 AM

Yes I know about them. I heard a few days ago from one of my friend about this project. he explained the features of this project to me. But he told that it will end in April that is why I thought that it is ended now.
You can invest now in this project. It will end in this month but there is still time with you to invest in this project. You can also invite your other friends to invest in this project as increasing community will benefit us more.
hocoin

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:39:03 AM

You can invest now in this project. It will end in this month but there is still time with you to invest in this project. You can also invite your other friends to invest in this project as increasing community will benefit us more.
Yes I found it from their website. I am happy that I came here on good time to invest in this project. Actually I am searching for those projects which have completed their softcap and have trusted developers as these projects get success.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:56:37 PM

Yes I found it from their website. I am happy that I came here on good time to invest in this project. Actually I am searching for those projects which have completed their softcap and have trusted developers as these projects get success.
Then you are on the right place. You can invest in this project and in the future you will see a very high profit from this investment.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:58:40 PM

Then you are on the right place. You can invest in this project and in the future you will see a very high profit from this investment.
Yes the future of this project is going to flourish which will make the value of this coin to the sky. The developers of this project take care of all of their investors and also look for a better time for starting the trade of their coin.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:00:36 PM

Yes the future of this project is going to flourish which will make the value of this coin to the sky. The developers of this project take care of all of their investors and also look for a better time for starting the trade of their coin.
Yes I noticed this point in this project. The developers of this project know that which time is best for which step and for that they are know as the expert for making their project the best one. They give more focus on the development of their project which make the project more attractive.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:03:22 PM

Yes I noticed this point in this project. The developers of this project know that which time is best for which step and for that they are know as the expert for making their project the best one. They give more focus on the development of their project which make the project more attractive.
That is right but some people are rude and want the listing of the coins sooner. They want that if the coin will be listed then it will be okay for them and for the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: