Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:05:24 PM

Do we still have time to invest in this project, or it is now closed?
Yes you can invest in this ICO now because this ICO is still live and you can invest as much as possible. Investing in this project will bring a very high profit to you. You can at a good time as a few weeks remained in this project ICO.
Thanks for the support. I wanted to invest in this project because I am seeing this project going very popular nowadays and people are talking about it that it will have a great future. I will be the part of it sooner and I am sure that the investors will not be disappointed from this project.
No, none of the investor will be disappointed because the developers of this project are very talented and they are working hard to give a success to this project. The developers know well that how to bring it on the peak of success.
Yes I know about them. I heard a few days ago from one of my friend about this project. he explained the features of this project to me. But he told that it will end in April that is why I thought that it is ended now.
You can invest now in this project. It will end in this month but there is still time with you to invest in this project. You can also invite your other friends to invest in this project as increasing community will benefit us more.
Yes I found it from their website. I am happy that I came here on good time to invest in this project. Actually I am searching for those projects which have completed their softcap and have trusted developers as these projects get success.
Then you are on the right place. You can invest in this project and in the future you will see a very high profit from this investment.
Yes the future of this project is going to flourish which will make the value of this coin to the sky. The developers of this project take care of all of their investors and also look for a better time for starting the trade of their coin.
Yes I noticed this point in this project. The developers of this project know that which time is best for which step and for that they are know as the expert for making their project the best one. They give more focus on the development of their project which make the project more attractive.
That is right but some people are rude and want the listing of the coins sooner. They want that if the coin will be listed then it will be okay for them and for the project.
They do not know the reality of the success of a project. They do not know that if the coin will be listed in the bad market then no one will take interest in the coin because the traders do not start trade and the coins lose their value.
Qatuca

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:07:33 PM

Yes the future of this project is going to flourish which will make the value of this coin to the sky. The developers of this project take care of all of their investors and also look for a better time for starting the trade of their coin.
Yes I noticed this point in this project. The developers of this project know that which time is best for which step and for that they are know as the expert for making their project the best one. They give more focus on the development of their project which make the project more attractive.
That is right but some people are rude and want the listing of the coins sooner. They want that if the coin will be listed then it will be okay for them and for the project.
They do not know the reality of the success of a project. They do not know that if the coin will be listed in the bad market then no one will take interest in the coin because the traders do not start trade and the coins lose their value.
I favor your point of view as I also know that if in the start a coin do not gain value on exchanges then the traders think it as coin not rising and they do not find it as beneficial but when a coin is listing in a good market and it start to gain value from the beginning then it attract the eyes of all of the traders.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:09:01 PM

I favor your point of view as I also know that if in the start a coin do not gain value on exchanges then the traders think it as coin not rising and they do not find it as beneficial but when a coin is listing in a good market and it start to gain value from the beginning then it attract the eyes of all of the traders.
You people are right the developers of this project are really the expert in all of the fields and they really care for the investors and all of the holders of this coin. They are waiting for a good time and that is because of our profit and success.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:29:26 PM

Yes you can invest in this project. It is a very good project for the investors and the profit will make all of the investors millionaires. If you will not invest then you will regret in the future so better to study well about the project as soon as possible and invest in time before the end of the ICO.
Qatuca

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:39:39 PM

Yes you can invest in this project. It is a very good project for the investors and the profit will make all of the investors millionaires. If you will not invest then you will regret in the future so better to study well about the project as soon as possible and invest in time before the end of the ICO.
Yes the investors of this project will really be lucky as everyone know that this project is going to be mainstream project in the crypto community and the holders of this project will see a fantastic time.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:41:31 PM

Yes the investors of this project will really be lucky as everyone know that this project is going to be mainstream project in the crypto community and the holders of this project will see a fantastic time.
Yes in the future it is going to happen that the use of this project will be very higher. The increased demand of the coin of this project will increase the value of this coin on all exchanges.
Qatuca

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:43:05 PM

Yes in the future it is going to happen that the use of this project will be very higher. The increased demand of the coin of this project will increase the value of this coin on all exchanges.
Not only the use of the coin will increase the value of it but the traders will also take interest in this project as when they see a coin with great use they come to invest in that coin and hold them for a longer time.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:44:43 PM

Not only the use of the coin will increase the value of it but the traders will also take interest in this project as when they see a coin with great use they come to invest in that coin and hold them for a longer time.
Yes the traders will add a great value to the project and the investors will also hold the coin of this project for longer time as people do not sell the coin of a project like this as they know the longer they will hold the more they will get the profit.
Qatuca

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:48:52 PM

Yes the traders will add a great value to the project and the investors will also hold the coin of this project for longer time as people do not sell the coin of a project like this as they know the longer they will hold the more they will get the profit.
Holding this coin for a longer time will really give us a profit. I am also investors of this project and I am not going to sell this coin sooner. I have invested in this project and I will enjoy a longer journey with this project.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:50:02 PM

Holding this coin for a longer time will really give us a profit. I am also investors of this project and I am not going to sell this coin sooner. I have invested in this project and I will enjoy a longer journey with this project.
The longer you will stay with this project the more you will be millionaire. As seeing the use and the product of this project it is sure that with the passage of time the value of the con of this project will rise.
Qatuca

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:51:22 PM

The longer you will stay with this project the more you will be millionaire. As seeing the use and the product of this project it is sure that with the passage of time the value of the con of this project will rise.
Yes I know that and because of that I am holding the coins of all projects in which I invested. I know there is a great time coming in the crypto community and because of that time the value of all coins will increase and I will get a bigger profit from all of these coins.
Zistmine

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:01:49 PM

Yes I know that and because of that I am holding the coins of all projects in which I invested. I know there is a great time coming in the crypto community and because of that time the value of all coins will increase and I will get a bigger profit from all of these coins.
But keep in mind that the value of those coins rise in value which have a solid business and have a continuous use just like this project. This project have a planning for a solid business and the coin of this project will have a continuous use which becomes the cause of rising value.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:04:38 PM

But keep in mind that the value of those coins rise in value which have a solid business and have a continuous use just like this project. This project have a planning for a solid business and the coin of this project will have a continuous use which becomes the cause of rising value.
Yes while investing in any project we have to know well about them as many projects come with low quality of business and do not get success. we have to invest in those projects which have expert developers and have a solid business and the use of the coin is in the project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:06:41 PM

Yes while investing in any project we have to know well about them as many projects come with low quality of business and do not get success. we have to invest in those projects which have expert developers and have a solid business and the use of the coin is in the project.
That is why I am suggesting this project to all of the investors because this project have all of these qualities which you mentioned and because of these qualities the project got a huge amount of community in the project and they all will support the project to give a great success to it.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:23:11 PM

That is why I am suggesting this project to all of the investors because this project have all of these qualities which you mentioned and because of these qualities the project got a huge amount of community in the project and they all will support the project to give a great success to it.
I agree with you this project have a lot of qualities which is attracting investors to this project, actually the investors study well about the project whenever they want to invest in any project, and this project is in a position which have much more for the investors that s why the investors do not go reverse from this project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:25:30 PM

I agree with you this project have a lot of qualities which is attracting investors to this project, actually the investors study well about the project whenever they want to invest in any project, and this project is in a position which have much more for the investors that s why the investors do not go reverse from this project.
Yes that is right and all the credits of this goes to the developers of this project. They are much talented people and they know everything about the crypto community and know well that how to give success to the project.
Qatuca

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:27:50 PM

Yes that is right and all the credits of this goes to the developers of this project. They are much talented people and they know everything about the crypto community and know well that how to give success to the project.
Along with the success of the project the developers also know about the interest of the investors. They kept a care for all of the investors of this project and have planned a project which will make all of the investors millionaires. This project also give a great support to the crypto community.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:29:17 PM

Along with the success of the project the developers also know about the interest of the investors. They kept a care for all of the investors of this project and have planned a project which will make all of the investors millionaires. This project also give a great support to the crypto community.
This project will really be supportive for the crypto community. It is of a great need by the companies in their marketing field. They will take the support of this project to start their marketing campaigns.
Qatuca

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:30:55 PM

This project will really be supportive for the crypto community. It is of a great need by the companies in their marketing field. They will take the support of this project to start their marketing campaigns.
Yes nowadays the marketing is the main tool for all of the projects in their success and for that they are starting word of mouth advertising for which a tool like aquest was needed much. The developers of aquest give this gfft to the crypto community.
Zistmine

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:44:30 PM

Yes nowadays the marketing is the main tool for all of the projects in their success and for that they are starting word of mouth advertising for which a tool like aquest was needed much. The developers of aquest give this gfft to the crypto community.
Because of that I am saying that this will be great project for all of us because this project is the need of the crypto community and because of that need the use of this project will be higher and as the coin of this project will be used as the fuel of the project so the demand of the coin will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: