Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:29:46 PM

Wow! even at there this project got the top ranking. I am sure this project will be the best project of the current time as many people are interested in it and many experts are giving positive signal to the investors about this project.
Yes it is because it started by a team which already got a great success in their previous work. Behind every successful project there is a struggle of a talented team and this project having that fortunately. Plus it also have a great community from the beginning.
You are right the talented and hard working team play a vital role in the success of their business and any project. I am impressed from their perfectness in their work. They bring a best and unique idea with incredible service to this community.
The ideas of the projects of these developers really bring something great for the crypto community. It is the initial time of the crypto community and in this time we need these type of developers and their projects. We also need to help them to raise their required funds in order to enable them to bring their ideas to existence so that the crypto community becomes more established and developed.
I favor you as if we will support them then they will work on their projects while if we will not support these type of projects then it will be very hard for this field to move forward in the current condition.
We all know that and we all want a great success for cryptocommunity that is why everyone is supporting this project on their platforms. Because of that the experts of ICO listing sites are suggesting to invest with aquest ICO and have marked it as a trusted project.
And we all know that because of that favor from these experts we are getting the success. This project is getting a lot of bigger investors. It is now sure that this project will make a great image in this community and along with that it will make all of its investors millionaires.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:16:04 PM

And we all know that because of that favor from these experts we are getting the success. This project is getting a lot of bigger investors. It is now sure that this project will make a great image in this community and along with that it will make all of its investors millionaires.
The project is going very well. There are still 41 days in the public sale to end. We have a good time to invest in this project. we all have to invest in there to not miss this great chance to once again join their community and earn profit from the future success of this project.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:25:49 PM

The project is going very well. There are still 41 days in the public sale to end. We have a good time to invest in this project. we all have to invest in there to not miss this great chance to once again join their community and earn profit from the future success of this project.
There are 41 days but it is expected that the ICO of this project will be completed sooner because the demand of this project is very higher. many people are investing in this project. All of the coins will be sold out sooner. Try to invest as soon as possible if you have still not invested in this project.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:34:54 PM

There are 41 days but it is expected that the ICO of this project will be completed sooner because the demand of this project is very higher. many people are investing in this project. All of the coins will be sold out sooner. Try to invest as soon as possible if you have still not invested in this project.
Yes on all of the ICO reviews sites this project is listed at the top list and all of the investors have their eyes on this project and are actively taking part in this project. With that stage we can say that very soon the ICO will be completed.
Zistmine

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:05:13 PM

Yes on all of the ICO reviews sites this project is listed at the top list and all of the investors have their eyes on this project and are actively taking part in this project. With that stage we can say that very soon the ICO will be completed.
There is also a readymade community of this project and all of them are bigger investors and they are also interested to invest even in this project of the enkronos team. That thing will make the process of the ICO more faster.
Westant

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:21:23 PM

That is already in my mind and I have already invested in this project and I am also going to invest some more money in the end of this month after getting my pay from my work. I am also suggesting to my friends to invest as soon as possible so that they do not miss such a golden chance to invest in this project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:29:37 PM

That is already in my mind and I have already invested in this project and I am also going to invest some more money in the end of this month after getting my pay from my work. I am also suggesting to my friends to invest as soon as possible so that they do not miss such a golden chance to invest in this project.
Great! that is really a golden chance for all of the investors because this project is from a well established company and they know how to manage perfectly any business and all of us know that these type of project gain a huge value in the future because of the bigger userbase.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:31:09 PM

Great! that is really a golden chance for all of the investors because this project is from a well established company and they know how to manage perfectly any business and all of us know that these type of project gain a huge value in the future because of the bigger userbase.
Yes the userbase of this project will be much bigger because this project has a ver beneficial service to this crypto community and all of them will come to join it. They all will come to work actively at aquest platform.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:38:24 PM

Yes the userbase of this project will be much bigger because this project has a ver beneficial service to this crypto community and all of them will come to join it. They all will come to work actively at aquest platform.
Actually it is the need of all of us to have such a platform where we will work as influencers and get paid from the companies. I know it will be a more trusted platform. The developers of the project are hardworking and love this community so they will take care of all of the participants.
Qatuca

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:16:57 PM

Actually it is the need of all of us to have such a platform where we will work as influencers and get paid from the companies. I know it will be a more trusted platform. The developers of the project are hardworking and love this community so they will take care of all of the participants.
I also feel like if this platform will be prepared then this field will get more strength. All of the influencers, marketers and the companies will find a more convenient place for working together on a quest or any airdrop, where all of the processes will be conducted in a well established system.
Zistmine

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:19:15 PM

I also feel like if this platform will be prepared then this field will get more strength. All of the influencers, marketers and the companies will find a more convenient place for working together on a quest or any airdrop, where all of the processes will be conducted in a well established system.
Besides that there are a lot of bounties where we are not confirmed that how much is legitimacy in there but if aquest platform will be ready and start working then we will be satisfied with the projects as on there we will be ensured that we will get paid for what we work.
Westant

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:21:00 PM

Besides that there are a lot of bounties where we are not confirmed that how much is legitimacy in there but if aquest platform will be ready and start working then we will be satisfied with the projects as on there we will be ensured that we will get paid for what we work.
That is a nice point. It is right that with the success of aquest we will be benefited even in a way that we will not be scammed by any scam project. On there we will get paid from the real and legit projects. It is very important that aquest project get the success and come to existence.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:23:05 PM

That is a nice point. It is right that with the success of aquest we will be benefited even in a way that we will not be scammed by any scam project. On there we will get paid from the real and legit projects. It is very important that aquest project get the success and come to existence.
For its success the developers are working hard and they will bring it for us very sooner along with that we also have to work for the success of this project we have to bring investors to this project to invest in this project and to support the struggle of the developers to collect the required funds.
Westant

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:25:21 PM

For its success the developers are working hard and they will bring it for us very sooner along with that we also have to work for the success of this project we have to bring investors to this project to invest in this project and to support the struggle of the developers to collect the required funds.
Yes our support is important for it so that to assist the developers and to help them to save some time to them so that they start work on other parts of the project. We all need to speed up the process of the completion of this project as we need to have this platform sooner to start confirmed income very soon.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:29:44 PM

Yes our support is important for it so that to assist the developers and to help them to save some time to them so that they start work on other parts of the project. We all need to speed up the process of the completion of this project as we need to have this platform sooner to start confirmed income very soon.
There is a bigger community of this project and they all are working with the team to support them in the success of this project. From the work of all of them it is sure that aquest project will get a huge success like enkronos and the developers will start the platform before the deadline because of their high community and their support to make the ICO efficient.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:37:12 PM

There is a bigger community of this project and they all are working with the team to support them in the success of this project. From the work of all of them it is sure that aquest project will get a huge success like enkronos and the developers will start the platform before the deadline because of their high community and their support to make the ICO efficient.
It will be very great news for us that if the project developers complete their work as soon as possible because I have invested in this project and I want that the platform start working soon as with that the price of the coin will start to increase. Because there will be a demand of this coin which will give us a great profit.
Qatuca

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:39:27 PM

It will be very great news for us that if the project developers complete their work as soon as possible because I have invested in this project and I want that the platform start working soon as with that the price of the coin will start to increase. Because there will be a demand of this coin which will give us a great profit.
Aftre the completion of the ICO and the start of the platform the traders will also start to trade the coin which is also a factor to give higher value to the coin. We all know that the traders do research of a coin which come to the exchanges and when they find it of a trusted and hard working developers then they invest a good amount in the coin.
Westant

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:41:36 PM

Aftre the completion of the ICO and the start of the platform the traders will also start to trade the coin which is also a factor to give higher value to the coin. We all know that the traders do research of a coin which come to the exchanges and when they find it of a trusted and hard working developers then they invest a good amount in the coin.
The traders will also come to know that this coin will be used in the platform as a currency and as that type of coin rise to the moon faster so they will not sell the coin and will hold their coins for a longer time and here the requirement of the coin to the companies for starting quest will make the demand higher than the supply.
Zistmine

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:43:32 PM

The traders will also come to know that this coin will be used in the platform as a currency and as that type of coin rise to the moon faster so they will not sell the coin and will hold their coins for a longer time and here the requirement of the coin to the companies for starting quest will make the demand higher than the supply.
Yes that is right all of the companies and project owners will need this coin and they will put a huge money in this coin for their marketing etc. The marketcap of the coin of this project will rise to the higher rank within a few months after the launch of the aquest platform.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:45:43 PM

I think if these traders come to know about this project from now then they will invest in the ICO time as right now they will get the coin at a very good price while after the end of ICO the price of the coin will rise. If they will invest now in the ICO then the profit to them will a few times more bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: