Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Shopping List  (Read 24617 times)
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:41:15 PM

Generally, the market is down. My shopping list includes the following coins : ETH, XLM, BNB, TRX.  I've been following those projects and I think they have great potentials in future. This is just my opinion and not an advice to lure you to buy some. Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:59:51 PM

You forgot BNB it is one of the promising coin out there! Take advantage of the price in the market today coz we never know when is the bull again but buy until the price is still low. I prefer to buy WAVES, ETH, LTC and BNB. I would also want to buy some coin that is not so popular but has an actual product like AWC and IMP. Total supply is quite interesting plus the fact that they have an actual product, it will boom in the long run for sure!
Agreed, I believe many people will be using binance in the future exchange! Once again any token or coin exchange is very promising coin/token for long-term.

ETH will have many big communities because the display and application are friendly, XRP I think not a crypto but still good choice. XLM TRON also have to buy in 2019 (my opinion) Stellar is very cheap, Tron also has many events and any event will get a FOMO from Justin Smiley

]
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:13:50 PM

In 2019, investing in Bitcoin is still a profitable investment in my opinion.
If I choose from altcoins, I prefer Ethereum, as a coin that has survived more than once in difficult market conditions.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:32:40 PM

You forgot BNB it is one of the promising coin out there! Take advantage of the price in the market today coz we never know when is the bull again but buy until the price is still low. I prefer to buy WAVES, ETH, LTC and BNB. I would also want to buy some coin that is not so popular but has an actual product like AWC and IMP. Total supply is quite interesting plus the fact that they have an actual product, it will boom in the long run for sure!
Agreed, I believe many people will be using binance in the future exchange! Once again any token or coin exchange is very promising coin/token for long-term.

ETH will have many big communities because the display and application are friendly, XRP I think not a crypto but still good choice. XLM TRON also have to buy in 2019 (my opinion) Stellar is very cheap, Tron also has many events and any event will get a FOMO from Justin Smiley

There were many potential coins to choose from, but it's hard to pick the good ones. We should determine the best of them, and like tron,xrp as well as eth I guess that's a wiser choice to complete your shopping list. Hopefully soon we will be able to withstand against challenging days of crypto, for the future of our holdings.

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:33:22 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

Given that we have reached the bottom or close to it
This is a good opportunity to buy in general
I have a good amount of new token for a very promising project named WPP
I will keep it and also plan to buy more
ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, EOS.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:50:53 PM

There were many potential coins to choose from, but it's hard to pick the good ones. We should determine the best of them, and like tron,xrp as well as eth I guess that's a wiser choice to complete your shopping list. Hopefully soon we will be able to withstand against challenging days of crypto, for the future of our holdings.
of the top 10 coin markets all of them are worth buying because everything is indeed good and already has a convincing track record, if the benefits depend on how we can take advantage of the opportunities available in the market.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:05:32 PM

I have picked out all of the coins on your list HippiePyro and also included Stellar on there as my favoured picks from the top marketcap coins. For smaller coins from recent ICO projects I am looking for quality teams or solid ideas and for that reason I have also included WLO and SHR with a risk added for CARD and X8X.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:31:56 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
I have been shopping for ETI since this year trying to acquire as much of the tokens as possible as the price is still very low before their successful ICO. I am confident it is a good decision. I will still look for other similar new projects too.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Kazu-Byte

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:00:18 PM

i dont collect a lot of coin, i only have 7 coins in my shopping list, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Digibyte, Kazu, KazuSilver, KazuGold and the next one is KazuByte.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:25:26 PM

My shopping list in 2019 will include cryptocurrency veterans who have a very good future outlook at the time the market rises.
This Ethereum and Bitcoin. In my opinion, these coins have a bright future.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:35:38 PM

of the top 10 coin markets all of them are worth buying because everything is indeed good and already has a convincing track record, if the benefits depend on how we can take advantage of the opportunities available in the market.
But still high hopes are still placed on ETH. But I agree that the top 10 are the most stable for earnings

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:50:27 PM

I invest in projects that in my opinion will become very popular in the future. These projects: Cardano, iEx.ec, QKC, Waves. I also watch Bancor and 0x.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:38:02 PM

I have prepared a long time to buy coins when the coin falls. I have bought several coins with the amount of 2000 usd. I divided it into 3 coins, namely ETH, EOS, and XRP. I bought EOS and XRP with a greater amount than ETH. Because the current price is relatively cheap.
SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:50:04 PM

I'm trying to increase the amount of altcoins in my hand. If the bull season comes, they will be the biggest increase. That's why I'm already preparing.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 08:56:51 PM

I have enough coins and I don't want to exceed my budget. But if I had the possibility, I would have liked to buy BNB and I wish I could have realized this rise beforehand.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:00:51 PM

I have prepared a long time to buy coins when the coin falls. I have bought several coins with the amount of 2000 usd. I divided it into 3 coins, namely ETH, EOS, and XRP. I bought EOS and XRP with a greater amount than ETH. Because the current price is relatively cheap.
I also bought these coins, but Ripple has only 10% of the total Bank. I plan in the future to raise this indicator to 30%.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 09:03:50 PM

I have enough coins and I don't want to exceed my budget. But if I had the possibility, I would have liked to buy BNB and I wish I could have realized this rise beforehand.

In this way, BNB will reach a good price by the end of the year. The price will increase further as Binance continues to be the number one exchange. But I doubt what a good reason this is. Because in the first mistake of Binance, the price will also decrease.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:01:47 AM

NRG, ETC(i'm mining the hell out of this one)ETH and HLS for me
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:09:23 PM

On ETH i also invest, but i preffer more to get bitcoin and hold if possible, but there can be more option to choose and always invest only money that afford to lose.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:04:58 PM

On ETH i also invest, but i preffer more to get bitcoin and hold if possible, but there can be more option to choose and always invest only money that afford to lose.
if my capital is enough, I will also buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best coin but unfortunately Bitcoin is still too high for me so I buy coins that are not far from Bitcoin, ETH and XRP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: