Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful of strange projects  (Read 56780 times)
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:24:11 AM

Nice post,therehas been quite a number of Coin or token out there involved in this mischievous fraudulent activities. They get busy creating or cloning some top cryptos just to scam people withthat. Nice observations

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:51:13 AM

At present many projects fail with unclear teams too, now we have to be more careful in choosing a project, beforehand first identify the project, the goals or benefits that are given also the team involved whether professional people in their respective fields , of course this is important so that we are not trapped in the wrong project

e_rocket

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:53:07 AM

Thanks for the info. Over 99% of the projects seems to be scamm..
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:53:39 AM

Yes of course We must be smart and careful in choosing the right currency that we should invest our  savings to get a better profit. And most of the launched currency in this year also a not so good to trust because of the past year fraud projects are scattered everywhere that only wants to get our savings.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:53:56 AM

When i was an airdrop hunter back in 2017, i used to hunt airdrop on ANN section and found a lot of projects there that using top crypto name and adding words like "classic","blue","red" or "green" in order to deceive people especially newcomer. Be careful, scammers are everywhere.
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:54:01 AM

Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
On the one hand, it’s right that everyone now thinks that they want to be deceived by creating various checks, while the control over the projects has not been created. But on the other hand, it is the same struggle of product developers with investors who use tokens for a short time.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:08:50 AM

Currently, there are many ICO projects that are fraudulent, their goal is to target investors' money, I have participated in many projects and it seems very difficult to avoid them!

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:23:12 AM

This Crypto world is indeed capable of delivering good results. Many people want to get money here. But it continues to be used by people who are not responsible for getting money. So there are many strange projects that cause many people to lose investment money. Of course, we must be careful in investing.

Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:25:18 AM

Lot of coins also created with the name of bitcoin too,so the investor need to know their coin before investing on it.I don't think people are much fool to find and differentiate in no time.

While people are fool when it comes to money, especially in a bubble market.

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
dante1265

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:23:02 AM

Always do your own research!
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:34:56 AM

I think now many bounty hunters are beginning to understand and distinguish good or bad projects. If they find out that this project is strange, they will immediately check and if it is proven to be a scam, they will definitely report to the moderator. And there are many more scam projects, we also have to be careful when following Crypto.
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:50:33 AM

yes i know is so much, like you know ethreum become do hardfork but the fact is just fake news, in the every project we must to know about detail that project, this is about your money knowing your target that is better you do, because maybe more than 65% project is scam and phising

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:58:16 AM

Not only in the real world has fraud been in every place,in an easy gap that will be the place where the fraudsters start trying to act..
Especially in this forum the security value is very minimal,only at our own pace can we protect our assets..

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:05:00 AM

Not only in the real world has fraud been in every place,in an easy gap that will be the place where the fraudsters start trying to act..
Especially in this forum the security value is very minimal,only at our own pace can we protect our assets..

you're right. protection of own assets at the moment is a very important aspect. this can be done only by observing all the rules

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:10:17 AM

you're right. protection of own assets at the moment is a very important aspect. this can be done only by observing all the rules
security starts from ourselves, even though we have obeyed the rules but if we are negligent we will be fooled.
fraud can occur anywhere, and bad people can do anything in various ways to get results quickly because they are cunning.
so be careful that you really need it, because if you are careful, God willing, you will avoid fraud, even though you can still be fooled.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:15:46 AM

I have not invested for a long time, because the risk of losing is much higher than making a profit, all coins can be bought much cheaper on the exchange.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:47:44 AM

Scammers rely mainly on newcomers in the field of cryptocurrencies to deceive naive users, they take the names of popular cryptocurrencies and add to them classic, original or something else. But for conscious people who study coins, it becomes obvious that they are just fakes.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:53:00 AM

I would better said "be careful with any project", coz scammers are so talented nowadays that they may hide their scam ideas under very trustworthy cover. Today I would not invested in any project, to me they all have a big chance to fail.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:11:24 AM

Yes, always be careful of strange project because some projects are scam and they are creating some project so they can scam us that want to join and work for them to get some money, especially to the investors that want to invest and get more profit. I hope some scammer will go away, because they are just a trash on this forum
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:33:16 AM

Currently, there are many ICO projects that are fraudulent, their goal is to target investors' money, I have participated in many projects and it seems very difficult to avoid them!
I also encountered fraudulent projects in the same way and it is sometimes difficult to distinguish them from real projects. I tried to analyze and do research, but I was still wrong. Therefore, 100% no one can be protected from the loss of their money and time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: