Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Bounty hunters  (Read 2319 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:10:23 PM

The moderators already have work on the hands and to add the verification of new projects before their are introduced into the community will be an extra job for them and may not have the time to do the moderating job the are scheduled to handle. I think the bounty managers should have that responsibility of searching out a project either it is legit or fake before bringing it to the forum.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:34:13 PM

there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters
I think you are referring to Bounty Managers which chooses projects to manage. My question is that, So Bounty Managers can decide on their own? Or there are persons behind the Bounty Managers who will decide for their projects? We'll of that would be the case, if there is a team behind the Bounty Managers, they should really consider other people like Investors and Bounty Hunters, take time to research and make sure that they will really get a good project. That way, everybody will be happy and ICO will regain its reputation and momentum.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:54:00 PM

The moderators already have work on the hands and to add the verification of new projects before their are introduced into the community will be an extra job for them and may not have the time to do the moderating job the are scheduled to handle.
So, if I understood you right, you mean the due diligence term that is ususally referred to the projects conducting IEO on some exchange. Bounty due diligence? Sounds great!  
I think the bounty managers should have that responsibility of searching out a project either it is legit or fake before bringing it to the forum.

It's likely bounty hunters who are to search out if the project is legit or not, and conduct their own research. Bounty managers are just managers, no more.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:12:14 PM

Even though you think the project for bounty hunter should be verification for the safety, you should also select and research the bounty project that you want to follow. Because for the researching one project you should take the much time, but you will not feel sorry after you enjoy the result.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:32:08 PM

Here we need some implementations from the outside, some services that would track the scammers, since the Bitcointalk site is not addicted to it. We need to come up with some kind of punishment for them, without punishment the scammers will become more and more
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:39:26 AM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

Because scam project bounties, the bounty hunters and investors were suffering their loss at the time and money they spent.
If KYC required for bounty hunters, maybe the developers of the project required to be KYD as well, so it will ensure the developers are real.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:42:06 AM

the responsibility of checking which bounty campaigns are legit is depends on us.. even in this forum if they implement kyc or whatsoever just to prevent fraudster - posting their ann or bounty in this forum is not easy.. fraud or scammer have their own strategy as well
They are expert from what they are doing, so being a hunter needs to take more extra time before joining  and supporting project, research who's the team behind and check the manager that will help the team to assist with bounty campaigns, there's no assurance but it will give some chance that the project will work well if the team and the manager do have good reputations.
doing research and analysts and spending a lot of time is a natural thing done by hunters, this is so that when joining a project they can be as expected and reap maximum results.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:02:53 AM

Personally I'm a small bounty Hunter and my choice bounty not good. I think 80% of my choose bounty going to scam and ico failed. Even now I'm understand need good project to select of our luck.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wahyuagung26

Activity: 466
Merit: 159

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:00:25 PM

I think the right person to select a scam project is not a moderator, but a bounty manager is the most appropriate person. I suggest choosing a bounty that is managed by a bounty manager who has a good reputation, even though that does not guarantee if the project is not a scam, but that is enough to help me since 2017

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:05:40 PM

I participated in Desico, wasting all my precious time on the bounty campaign. I even wrote articles for the project, only not to hear anything from them again. It could be so embarrassing and disappointing. I just wish one could easily discern scam projects before starting.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:36:40 PM

In the first place, you are not here to do bounty hunting you are here for discussions, but the forum administrators allow bounty hunting here, without any share from your work, you are the one making a profit here, so you should be the one to do research on what and where to invest.
but now most people come to this forum to participate in the bounty campaign, the reality is that. The forum provides a place for us to be able to choose a really good project. right you say, now all depends on us alone to be able to choose the best project in our opinion.

Projects are everywhere, we hunters should be the onewhose responsible on choosing a good project to join.
I hope everyone on this forum are studying and making research before joining any campaign. dont waste your time and effort.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 07:42:15 PM

I don't think it is a good idea to add this job to that of the moderators. They do well by preventing spam on the forum and I think they awarding negative trust to those that promote sp am projects is a good thing and they should keep it up.

Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:43:53 PM

I dont think there is a way for moderators to know the genuine of any project but the bounty manager who really relate with the developer and must have reached agreement before the announcement .

But most project turn to nothing when they see how market situation turn out to be as the result of no much funds to kick start the project .

So we just have to be very careful in selecting any project we are joining and that will only protect us from scam project but the aspect of moderators to know is very at high side.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:49:06 PM

As a bounty hunter we spend our valuable time behind bounty and last we get nothing from scam project. A good manager can play very good role to promote good project.  we should choose good manager for good bounty.
Definitely Manager is big things to promoting SCAM free bounties. But i'm very disappointed when i see very well known manager promoting shit project and it will be never pay. Currently majority of the bounty managers are newbie(copper). I prefer escrow service in every campaign and here without tension hunters can work with a lot of bounty.      

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:30:17 AM

As a bounty hunter we spend our valuable time behind bounty and last we get nothing from scam project. A good manager can play very good role to promote good project.  we should choose good manager for good bounty.
Definitely Manager is big things to promoting SCAM free bounties. But i'm very disappointed when i see very well known manager promoting shit project and it will be never pay. Currently majority of the bounty managers are newbie(copper). I prefer escrow service in every campaign and here without tension hunters can work with a lot of bounty.      

It's not their fault, I've talked a lot with some bounty managers, they only talk to projects through Telegram. And when the project does not want to pay for bounty hunter, the team stops connecting to the bounty manager
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:00:22 AM

That is true... Bounty hunters must be cared.
I think Bounty manager must can avoid scam project.
Most of them are already reluctant in this regard. Noone wastes their own business after a few years of effort. They get negative trust even if they do not have any info about scammers.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:00:50 AM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
I believe the forum should be open to everybody no matter if the project is good or bad, we all have to learn from them. Choosing the right project depends on the bounty hunter and not by the forum administrator so i don't agree with you. Everybody should have access to the forum to publish their opinion.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:37:22 AM

this is so deep, it touch my hear.
you right, i don't have a problem with merit, rank, KYC and other rule in here and bounty campain too.
but we need a true work, true project and true payment.
we need a help for you all, need it so much.

rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:03:26 AM

That is true... Bounty hunters must be cared.
I think Bounty manager must can avoid scam project.

a fraudulent project is very difficult to avoid because everything looks the same except if it really exists in real work or the product being developed really does exist in the real world, I think bounty managers have also done their job to look for projects the good but can not be denied anymore what is planned behind that we all do not know. maybe there must be strict regulations for every new project that will come out so that those that do not comply with the standards that have been determined by the regulation cannot come out.

Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:46:24 AM

I've just observed that it became habitual that at first these bounty campaigns will lure the bounty hunters with the ample allocation but then the bounty team will cut the allocation into halves at the middle of the campaign. Are they making fun of us... Just my observation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: