Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin?  (Read 1289 times)
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:42:02 AM

Perhaps just like many other people, i still put Ethereum in my hot list of cryptocurrency.
And i still believe that Ethereum will still has a good future. It should gradually move from it slumber to the better state.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:44:21 AM

It goes without question. Ethereum is the number one. I do not know even one project that is better. The platform is cool, and the cryptocurrency will be soon growing very fast. I am sure of it.
This is a good coin when it is in demand with ICO projects. but in such a market it is useless and it has no technological development right now
Good point of view, since it has a very limited uses on this time. I prefer bitcoin than ethereum, for the reason of its popularity and flexibility. Because most of the altcoins is useless and not familiar on my country. So stick on the strongest and famous one , bitcoin.
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:13:46 AM

Still the same as the previous year which became my favorite still bitcoin, ethereum, eos third coin is developing very well, will not lose if you can invest in the three coins, it will get a good profit in the future

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:43:02 AM

Bitcoin which in my opinion is the best coin of all time. Because Bitcoin still has a very good future. And until now it still has very big supporters. And next to a good coin is Ethereum. Ethereum is a very good platform.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:47:12 AM

Looking at the whole situation, the only currency that I can now fit perfectly is Bitcoin.

Cause. Who rules the market? Of course he is. And the whole game is on the markets from the price of Bitcoin. So why look for options)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:52:20 AM

Overall favorite crypto coin is definitely Bitcoin, as its stability compaed with other coins and popularity is hard to overtake.

From altcoins the favorite here is Ethereum. When ICOs market will recover, ETH will have an important increase as most of ICOs are still based on ETH.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:54:36 PM

Looking at the whole situation, the only currency that I can now fit perfectly is Bitcoin.

Cause. Who rules the market? Of course he is. And the whole game is on the markets from the price of Bitcoin. So why look for options)
I fully agree with you , in such a market it is better not to say a replacement for something, because there is bitcoin in the market and this coin is very well-established time and it will grow in the future

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:10:52 PM

Although I am a Bitcoin savvy investor and trader, I would like to start by stating that it is not my favorite option. Especially due to my recent NEO curiosity, it has reached its peak point among my favorites, and it is a definite fact that I will stay at the top unless I encounter a better project. Of course, there will be no NEO in the long run at a fixed peak, but if there is no serious improvement in the market and no better project is available, the owner of this summit will not be changed.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:14:29 PM

During the past four months, I was very good at working with my investments in the ETA token. This project has a very small capitalization but due to this fact during this time there was a very high volatility, and thanks to it I was able to earn enough a lot of money during this period.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:31:02 PM

Although I am a Bitcoin savvy investor and trader, I would like to start by stating that it is not my favorite option. Especially due to my recent NEO curiosity, it has reached its peak point among my favorites, and it is a definite fact that I will stay at the top unless I encounter a better project. Of course, there will be no NEO in the long run at a fixed peak, but if there is no serious improvement in the market and no better project is available, the owner of this summit will not be changed.

It`s how I started, first it was Bitcoin, later Ethereum, now I have NEO too, and many others. I can`t say which one is my favorite, all of them.
I would like to have them more, but again I would like to add some more coins in my portfolio.
   I believe in my portfolio, I`m working on my portfolio. All coins inside are my favorites, and I believe I will add more with time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:44:20 PM

My favorite cryptocurrencies are: Bitcoin, Ripple and Litecoin. Bitcoin is the first and most reliable cryptocurrency and it should be in any wallet. With Ripple and Litecoin, you can conduct quick transactions with minimal fees.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:51:28 PM

Recently, I had an interest in coins of projects that have recently completed their ICO. Now I have an active interest in a project called Blinked. The ICO of this project ended only about a month ago and now the tokens of this project can be purchased at a very cheap price on the forkdeltha market. I think this is a unique opportunity.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:26:08 PM

I wouldn't be objective enough if i start writing an epistle that bitcoin and all these top coins is my hottest coin when in actually truth,  i have not even be able to rack up to 1 ETH.. Thus, my own best coin so far is one called matrix,  a Chinese company project cos I invested and am convinced of the success am gonna make through them.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:27:53 PM

Yes, I agree with many, the most important currency for me is BTC and, of course, ETH - the fact is that these are old players who have repeatedly proved that they can survive in any situation. I believe that these coins will soon become part of any financial system.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:33:42 PM

I would say Ethereum, not because is better than Bitcoin, but it's one that helped me earn money in the past, lots of greats bounty existed because of ETH, also when it went up from to 200 to 1200 I was able to make a good money.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:43:31 PM

with returns of tasks on moderation that trader might defines as fine the decision to put of spares on risks to work on table with index on bictoin market. as disposing as worse on chance on not to lose with plan on exchange.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:44:36 PM

My #1 favourite cryptocoin is neither Bitcoin nor Ethereum but rather a bounty I did in 2018,  the profit I made from selling the coin was really massive, infact it was like an open door into cryptocurrency for me

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
QNaka

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:55:27 PM

Of course, Ethereum will remain a favorite cryptocurrency for a very long time. But there are new coins with decent technologies and growing dynamics that are attractive to investors even in such a difficult period for crypto. Favorite coins will be more with time
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:09:19 PM

My favorite coin is Bitcoin, as It is my first coin and my first coin. In addition, Bitcoin is a leader in capitalization and is also a limited coin, which means that the value of Bitcoin will only increase.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:21:20 PM

Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).
It is difficult to call your favorite cryptocurrency when you trade on the market and you essentially do not care what coin would just be a bullish trend , but I want to note that of course like bitcoin eos, and eth

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: