Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments  (Read 8980 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Travi$

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:56:13 PM

When you decide to buy, click this link. It has my referral ID and I will earn a few ZLD coins Smiley
Can I use my referral link? I want to try to create a video about the project, and add my own referral link in the description.

Sure, just add ?ref=YOUR_ID to the link, when you point it to https://wts.zold.io

More details here: https://wts.zold.io/referrals (you have to login first)
This can do anyone who want? Can I add my link to my account signature?
Yes, sure. Wow, really interesting idea. If you write so much posts in threads - its will be very value and relevant.
Will need to deal with this issue and create a signature.
If you create a signature, can you drop here or in pm signature code? Thank in advance.
I think you need to make a signature yourself, as there will be a referral link in each signature.
Could you help me with this question? You can make me a signature with my referral link and I will pay you for it?
It is not necessary to create a beautiful signature, you can simply insert a link and sign what kind of project it is in brief.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:25:56 PM

Good evening, haven't you thought about having a bounty campaign? Moreover, there are already people who are ready to wear the signature of your project.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:22:04 PM

Your blog has been listed on Krown (https://krown.io/story/blogzold) Make sure to upvote your link!
You already did a post here yesterday about this, no need to spam. As well as the project manager did not give consent and permission to do this article.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:32:33 PM

Good evening guys, any news?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:26:13 PM

The name of your coin is very catchy and viral, in a good way. This will be a big advantage in the future when your project is more popular.
php717
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:22:20 PM

Could you help me with this question? You can make me a signature with my referral link and I will pay you for it?

i can help you
contact me on telegram
yegor256 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 04:56:53 AM

A new article was published yesterday by the Blog section of the Communications of the ACM (the most reputable magazine in computer science): https://cacm.acm.org/blogs/blog-cacm/236106-blockchain-was-the-first-but-will-not-be-the-last/fulltext

"One of the most visible technical innovations of the last ten years, aside from the promise to get tourists on Mars, is Blockchain. However, due to a large amount of marketing noise and financial speculation, many of us missed the technical trend this technology has successfully started. The trend can be labeled Zero-Trust Decentralization (ZTD), and it is truly unique and new. What is its future, and should we expect other products aside from Blockchain?"

The main point is that Blockchain is not the only solution, there will be others. Zold is one of them.

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!
yegor256 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 04:59:53 AM

Absolutely. This is the link you should use in your signature:

https://wts.zold.io/quick?ref=555555&utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_campaign=signature

Replace 555555 with your mobile phone number, which you use when you register here: https://wts.zold.io/

Then, you can track your referrals here: https://wts.zold.io/referrals

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!
XXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:38:06 AM

A new article was published yesterday by the Blog section of the Communications of the ACM (the most reputable magazine in computer science): https://cacm.acm.org/blogs/blog-cacm/236106-blockchain-was-the-first-but-will-not-be-the-last/fulltext

"One of the most visible technical innovations of the last ten years, aside from the promise to get tourists on Mars, is Blockchain. However, due to a large amount of marketing noise and financial speculation, many of us missed the technical trend this technology has successfully started. The trend can be labeled Zero-Trust Decentralization (ZTD), and it is truly unique and new. What is its future, and should we expect other products aside from Blockchain?"

The main point is that Blockchain is not the only solution, there will be others. Zold is one of them.
Wow, very good news. I repeatedly heard about this edition and read their articles. I am extremely glad that now there is an article about the project in which I recently invested my money.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:05:51 AM

Congratulations to your team, this is a big step in the development of the project, I hope this will very positively affect the recognition of the project and its popularity
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:17:32 AM

No blockchain? How are we able to track the transactions happening within your system? And how can you guarantee us that our transactions and assets will be safe?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:33:01 AM

Wow, very good news. I repeatedly heard about this edition and read their articles. I am extremely glad that now there is an article about the project in which I recently invested my money.

I congratulate you!)). you really have chosen the right decision. Not everyone has such opportunities. I would like this project to show tremendous success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:24:18 AM

No blockchain? How are we able to track the transactions happening within your system? And how can you guarantee us that our transactions and assets will be safe?
What's so strange about that? This is a completely normal and working platform. There are also other projects that are not created on the Blockchain, for example IOTA. Have you heard of such a project?
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:34:23 AM

What's so strange about that? This is a completely normal and working platform. There are also other projects that are not created on the Blockchain, for example IOTA. Have you heard of such a project?
Not quite a suitable example, but in general the essence is clear. I think this will be a feature and advantage of this project in the future.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:37:45 PM

Not quite a suitable example, but in general the essence is clear. I think this will be a feature and advantage of this project in the future.
Why? Excellent comparison, IOTA is also a project that is designed for micro payments.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:44:26 PM

I am glad that even if the price of almost all cryptocurrencies decreases, the price per coin ZLD does not decrease. You can safely invest and not worry Smiley
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:51:40 PM

I am glad that even if the price of almost all cryptocurrencies decreases, the price per coin ZLD does not decrease. You can safely invest and not worry Smiley
Initially, it seemed to me a bit strange and impossible, but it is true, the coin only grew in price in 3 months.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:45:30 PM

Initially, it seemed to me a bit strange and impossible, but it is true, the coin only grew in price in 3 months.
Do you mean that the price of a coin for 3 months did not fall in price? Not once?
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:42:09 PM

Question to the team, do you want your coin to be traded only on those exchanges that are on Coinmarketcap?
php717
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:19:59 PM

Do you mean that the price of a coin for 3 months did not fall in price? Not once?

Can you log in to your telegram please ?
Have some not finished things with you

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: