Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments  (Read 8980 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yegor256 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:11:12 AM

Here is our regular status update:

Over the last four/five weeks we managed to achieve pretty good results. I personally took participation in five software/tech events with keynote speeches, which seriously help us promote the ideas of Zerocracy. We managed to process our first refund form Zerocracy, which demonstrated to our customers the transparency of funds we manage for them. Also, we implemented our own Bitcoin adapter and got rid of third-parties, which were always a pain for us, including Coinbase and Blockchain.info. On top of all that, we got listed in the first crypto exchage: www.alterdice.com. You can sell your zolds there and buy them back.

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yegor256 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:15:21 AM

Guys, I have a friend who can arrange a thread for you at an adequate price and make you a logo, would you be interested in this?
It is not necessary. The project and so it works, it's just a wrapper.
Perfectly noticed. I think this is not the primary goal and task for the team, although in the future I think it will be possible to improve and modernize the website, the thread and the logo.
Why redo it? Over the past year, minimalism is a trend, on the contrary, it's cool that the team is not trying to blind users to bright covers and loud names.

Yes, exactly, minimalism is our style.

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:39:12 AM

Guys, I have a friend who can arrange a thread for you at an adequate price and make you a logo, would you be interested in this?
Perfectly noticed. I think this is not the primary goal and task for the team, although in the future I think it will be possible to improve and modernize the website, the thread and the logo.
Why redo it? Over the past year, minimalism is a trend, on the contrary, it's cool that the team is not trying to blind users to bright covers and loud names.

I like the theory called KISS. In the field of stylization it also works.
Travi$

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:55:46 PM

KISS? What is it?
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:24:10 PM

KISS? What is it?
«Keep it simple, stupid» The bottom line is to make everything as simple as possible.
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:27:22 PM

KISS? What is it?
«Keep it simple, stupid» The bottom line is to make everything as simple as possible.
Very interesting theory, i think that all people need to get to know her in more detail.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:09:47 PM

KISS? What is it?
As far as I understand, the name of the musical group comes from this theory.
Yeah, absolutely true.
Adwarteq

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:39:42 PM

KISS? What is it?
I recommend you to get acquainted with such a theory, it is quite interesting and useful material, which often helps marketing projects and companies.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:17:02 AM

KISS? What is it?
I recommend you to get acquainted with such a theory, it is quite interesting and useful material, which often helps marketing projects and companies.
Do you think it also works in the cryptocurrency market?
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:36:34 AM

KISS? What is it?
Do you think it also works in the cryptocurrency market?
This is just a theory, and from any theory you can take something useful, so I think that yes.
Adwarteq

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:51:39 AM

Did you try to contact intermediaries who can help resolve the issue with the listing?
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:46:23 PM

Did you try to contact intermediaries who can help resolve the issue with the listing?
How to find a reliable intermediary?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:03:20 PM

How to find a reliable intermediary?
And what guarantees can an intermediary give? It is very risky.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:24:45 PM

Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
First of all, these are unreasonable expenses that can be avoided. I doubt that the mediator can help with this issue with an adequate price.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:02:49 PM

Hi, can we track previous transactions on your network?
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:54:24 PM

Intelegram channel has the ability to track past transactions, this is a very interesting function, I have never seen this before.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:17:41 PM

Intelegram channel has the ability to track past transactions, this is a very interesting function, I have never seen this before.
Can you give a link to this channel? I would like to get acquainted with how it works, cause I also have never seen such a thing before.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:10:45 PM

Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
First of all, these are unreasonable expenses that can be avoided. I doubt that the mediator can help with this issue with an adequate price.
I know a person who can help with this issue. I have already worked with him, this is a proven person.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:24:36 AM

I know a person who can help with this issue. I have already worked with him, this is a proven person.
What is the cost of services?
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:44:17 AM

What is the cost of services?
I think everything is very individual and depends on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: