Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments  (Read 8980 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erqin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:37:31 PM

How can I exchange zold to fiat? Any exchanges? Maybe some contacts? I can see only ZLD/BTC exchange option.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. !!!

Bitcoin is just a software product, which is created by a group of software enthusiasts. How can such a product replace government organizations, which are hundreds years old? Besides, it is SUPER slow.

Yes, Bitcoin is slow, this is one of its problems, which is going to be solved by the Lightning Network. There are also many cryptocurrencies, which are pretty fast, like ZLD.

It seems that the weakest part of this Zold project is the centralized distribution of coins. They pre-mined basically everything.

Just list the US government 😄😄😄

No, seriously, what's that? Why can't mine the coins freely?

Why this project was created? What is the business reason?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erqin

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:17:55 PM

How can I exchange zold to fiat? Any exchanges? Maybe some contacts? I can see only ZLD/BTC exchange option.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. !!!

Bitcoin is just a software product, which is created by a group of software enthusiasts. How can such a product replace government organizations, which are hundreds years old? Besides, it is SUPER slow.

Yes, Bitcoin is slow, this is one of its problems, which is going to be solved by the Lightning Network. There are also many cryptocurrencies, which are pretty fast, like ZLD.

It seems that the weakest part of this Zold project is the centralized distribution of coins. They pre-mined basically everything.

Just list the US government 😄😄😄

No, seriously, what's that? Why can't mine the coins freely?

Why this project was created? What is the business reason?

I was asking myself the same question. This video may help you understand what this is for and what was the business motivation of its creators: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9uBwMow0M

I've seen it. Still, my question, what is the current business application of this coin? Who is using it and why?
cripti7

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:13:12 AM

How can I invest in Zerocracy?

The rate of ZLD jumpled from $0.96 to over $3.00 in just six months. Why so?

This coin is hard-wired to Bitcoin. When Bitcoin moves, ZLD moves together with it.
yegor256 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 07:20:08 AM

The rate of ZLD jumpled from $0.96 to over $3.00 in just six months. Why so?

Thanks to Bitcoin! Smiley

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!
w3s7

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:05:07 AM

How do you guarantee the immutability of data?

It SEEMS that the weakest part of this Zold project is the centralized distribution of coins. They pre-mined basically everything.

Just list the US government 😭😭
fraazi

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:27:38 PM

I THINK it's one of the most interesting ideas on the current crypto market.

I'm not sure you understand what decentralization means. WTF? Blockchain has no backbone and no central nodes, whiel you guys have master nodes, AFAIK. Where is the decentralization? WAT??
kunkelast

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:39:53 PM

What if it's not Blockchain? I couldn't understand. Cryptocurrency MEANS Blockchain?

I'm a programmer myself and I tride to use Zold on my laptop. I have to say that the DESIGN of the client really resembles the EXPERIENCE I have from Git. It's simple, it's lightweight, it's client-sided. Bitcoin, on the OTHER hand, is more server-sided. Honestly, I like this product!
cuttie018

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:59:17 PM

What if it's not Blockchain? I couldn't understand. Cryptocurrency MEANS Blockchain?

I'm a programmer myself and I tride to use Zold on my laptop. I have to say that the DESIGN of the client really resembles the EXPERIENCE I have from Git. It's simple, it's lightweight, it's client-sided. Bitcoin, on the OTHER hand, is more server-sided. Honestly, I like this product!

What is wrogn with being server-sided? Yes, Bitcoin takes the job of maintaining the data from the clinet to the server, but who carse about servers? They are cheap and data transfer cost is getting cheaper every year.
kunkelast

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:19:55 PM

What is wrogn with being server-sided? Yes, Bitcoin takes the job of maintaining the data from the clinet to the server, but who carse about servers? They are cheap and data transfer cost is getting cheaper every year.

Yes, make sense, however I would still comprae Zold with Git, while Bitcoin is more like Subversion 😅😅😅
cripti7

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:48:11 AM

I've sent a few Zold PAYEMNTS today and they went through without any issues. Cool! I've been using the command line client, by the way.

Bitcoin is the future of this cviilization 😉😉
cripti7

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:51:21 AM

I've sent a few Zold PAYEMNTS today and they went through without any issues. Cool! I've been using the command line client, by the way.

Bitcoin is the future of this cviilization 😉😉

I don't think Bitcoin or shitcoins has any future. They'll die sooner or later because they're expensive. Do you know how much to send a few dollars via Bitcoin]?

Yes, I know, it is very expensive now. But give it some time and the prcie will drop to reasonable numbers. Also, there are other cryptocurrencies, WHICH are less expensive, like Zold.
cuttie018

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:10:18 PM

As a Bitcoin competitor, I'm not sure, but I love what these guys are doign in Zerocracy. My favortie blog post: https://www.yegor256.com/2015/10/06/how-to-be-good-office-slave.html. This office slavery thing is DEFINITELY a DECEASE of the Western modern world. If Zold COULD fix it, it would be awesome!

I'm an office slave and I feel good about it 😋😋😋

You are not the only one heh

No matter how much MARKETING you put into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they are still not useful for real business, simply because their prices jump up and down every day.
kunkelast

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:06:14 PM

As a Bitcoin competitor, I'm not sure, but I love what these guys are doign in Zerocracy. My favortie blog post: https://www.yegor256.com/2015/10/06/how-to-be-good-office-slave.html. This office slavery thing is DEFINITELY a DECEASE of the Western modern world. If Zold COULD fix it, it would be awesome!

No matter how much MARKETING you put into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they are still not useful for real business, simply because their prices jump up and down every day.

Yes, the vloatility of the crypto-market is very high, but this is only a matter of time. Give it a few more years and we will see much more stability. Don't you UNDERSTAND that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?
cuttie018

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:31:38 PM

Yes, the vloatility of the crypto-market is very high, but this is only a matter of time. Give it a few more years and we will see much more stability. Don't you UNDERSTAND that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

I don't think this will ever happen because these digital assets are not regulated anyhow. They don't have any serious organizations behind them. We simply can't trust them!
fraazi

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:30:48 PM

Can you discuss your consensus protocol more, please? How does it work precisely?

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. 😋😋

Bitcoin is processing my transaction for two hours already. It is what you call a payment system?

Yes, this is the price you pay for the decentralization of data. It can't be as fast as TRADITIONAL payment systems, like PayPal or banks. It's just not possible. This is why Zold is TRYING to become a faster solution, I believe 😍😍😍
fraazi

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:27:45 PM

Can you discuss your consensus protocol more, please? How does it work precisely?

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. 😋😋

Bitcoin is processing my transaction for two hours already. It is what you call a payment system?

Yes, this is the price you pay for the decentralization of data. It can't be as fast as TRADITIONAL payment systems, like PayPal or banks. It's just not possible. This is why Zold is TRYING to become a faster solution, I believe 😍😍😍

So what? What should I do? Just sit and wait while my money is nowhere? I can't use this crypto-crap for real.

This is why Zold is here, I'm telling you. Blockchain is not the only solution, remember that! I really enjoyed READING this blog post by Yegor: https://cacm.acm.org/blogs/blog-cacm/236106-blockchain-was-the-first-but-will-not-be-the-last/fulltext
kunkelast

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:21:29 PM

I don't think this will ever happen because these digital assets are not regulated anyhow. They don't have any serious organizations behind them. We simply can't trust them!

Let's just wait and see what happens. In the meantime I WOULD recommend you invest in Bitcoin and some truly alternative cryptocurrencies, not just clones of Bitcoin. Check ZLD as an example.
cuttie018

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:24:02 PM

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?
kunkelast

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

The market is way BIGGER than a singel currency. Why do you tihnk so many fiat currencies exist, like dollar, euro, swiss franc and so on? Because nobody wants to have a monopoly of one group of people. We need diversity. We need many options.
cuttie018

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:59:46 PM

The market is way BIGGER than a singel currency. Why do you tihnk so many fiat currencies exist, like dollar, euro, swiss franc and so on? Because nobody wants to have a monopoly of one group of people. We need diversity. We need many options.

We have Ethereum, Dash, Monero and so on. They all are BASED on Blockchain, which is a proevn technology, which works for many years already. This project is doing something else, which means it's risky and not proven.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: