Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:01:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto still be in 2050?  (Read 1456 times)
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:01:12 PM

The CRYPTO induxtry is still at the emerging state by 2050, I expect the industry to have been accepted globally and legally in most part of the world, I expect the crypto industry to develop to an extent where it will be taught as a core course in higher institution base on it demand, also crypto will become the only major means of transaction, fiat will  have been face off.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:03:04 PM

Personally i think it all depends on the kind of legacy it leaves behind. When the upcoming generation sees what crypto was able to do some years ago they will then have to decide whether to continue with it or not. So it been alive in 2050 depends on what it gives today.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:14:29 PM

It seems to me that crypto will be actively used in 2050. But what coins will remain I can not say. Perhaps there will be huge changes, and perhaps some of the coins that exist are now will continues to exist in 40 years, who knows.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:40:18 PM

no one can know what will happen in the future, but I believe crypto will remain in 2050, with increasingly rapid technological
developments, crypto will be better in the future, crypto will develop and be legalized in all countries
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:44:54 PM

I think that in the future the cryptocurrency will develop well and there will be many good projects that will surprise us. I also believe that in the future, the blockchain technology will be implemented in almost any Sphere.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:49:09 PM

Instead of think what will happen in the future its better to take advantage the situation now, and be prepared on whatever happen in the future, if crypto still as there or not.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:50:34 PM

In my view for the crypto currency in that year 2050 is very strong and improve currency use worldwide and may i correct you crypto nothing end its last until forever until community continues to support crypto as new currency.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:54:34 PM

it's hard to forecast for such a long time but I think that crypto will exist in 2050 and even be a huge part of world economy.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 01:02:47 AM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?

by the year of 2050 i believe the the blockchain tech is still here but really got its best usecase as supply chain because it is really immutable so its perfect in a supply chain system. Crypto on the other hand, hmmm , i can still see tokens being produce as a new way of stocks.

[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:23:30 AM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?

I think crypto will exists up to 2050 and beyond, although there maybe a new set of coins different from what we have now or a greater improvement to them but I'm predicting that crypto continue to exist beyond a century.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:49:23 AM

I am sure that cryptocurrency in 2050 will experience a significant development, because cryptocurrency is the latest technology and is very suitable for people in the world, so cryptocurrency must be one of the advanced technologies in the financial field.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:30:24 AM

2050 is not so far from now as it is only 31 years from now. So my closest answer to your doubt is that, crypto will still be there in the year 2050 and I am pretty sure that it will become more solid compare to what we have now.

There is a big possibility that the governments will adapt crypto currency in that time and more ICO or projects will surely be founded. Cryto currency has a bright future, I believe in it.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 03:36:18 AM

I believe the coins that are there now wouldn't survive until 2050. There will be new digital currency and it would be used all over the world. Many governments all around the globe would also use their own digital currency.

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:44:12 AM

Maybe I'm no longer here by that time. But for crypto, I have no doubt that they will survived in the next 30 years. Perhaps its already clear what those who are going to stay that longer has real life usage and everyone is really using it, not just people but governments around the world. For the rest, they will simply die a natural death.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:46:56 AM

I just can hope it will still able to survive. and perhaps at that time, the implementation of cryptocurrency already expanded in many kind of parts in human need, especially for the payment system.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:05:11 AM

Who can really say what 2050 really will be...
Until then, a lot can happen, even that crypto is replaced by something new.
I hope that bitcoin will be available and used in 2050, but who knows?
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 04:15:01 AM

31 years from now? I don't want think that far. I'd say to take a look closely to the daily happenings to the cryptoverse rather than focusing to the future that we're far ahead. Crypto's are here to stay and I believe that by 2050 we will see a very high price for bitcoin and people tend to support one, two or ten crypto's only as a medium of exchange. Crypto's are just starting and there's more way to go but I don't want to go first to that moment, I'll stay and go with the current flow.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:48:16 AM

I guess the fiat money will going to be outperformed by cryptocurrency soon. There is a big chance that crypto will be chosen by people instead of slow fiat transaction and banks will going to adopt cryptocurrencies as well.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:05:55 AM

It seems to me that by 2050 quantum technologies will take the leading role and those crypto projects that will interact/be integrated into quantum systems will be successful.
Until now I only saw quantum technology on film. It's hard to imagine if it's true and crazy if crypto is combined with quantum technology. I expect in 2050 BTC will be more rare than gold
Well, time for the introduction of quantum technologies is enough. What knowledge did you have about cryptocurrencies 20 years ago? The answer is obvious-nothing, as they did not exist then.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:15:36 AM

I think it will still be on year 2050, but a more innovated cryptocurrency compared to the current state right now. Because they are mentioned to be the next digital currency, so there is a possible chance that they are still on the year 2050.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: