Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto still be in 2050?  (Read 1451 times)
yousufatikbd (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:56:08 PM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:07:30 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will be used everywhere by this time, but I also think that those coins which we can see now will die till 2050
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:12:07 PM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
Are you seriously? Of course it will be. In one form or another. Blockchain, no doubt, can be useful in some areas. The question is, will cryptocurrencies be integrated into everyday life or will they be underground or something else?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:23:35 PM

2050 is 31 years time, that is a along time in the life of a man, I don't think the average age of people involved in the space is up to 32years. I have a feeling crypto is here to stay but how its evolves is what I can not tell for now and looking at the number of people using facebook and the number of people involve in Crypto is just 32 million we have a huge space for growth

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:29:48 PM

I would say that crypto is still alive in the year 2050. Maybe in a different form than today, but certainly blockchain will be used in the future. But that is still so long and no one can say exactly what will be then.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:41:53 PM

There are some doubts will be humans still on the Earth that time
Crypto will stay.If humans will die AI will use them to trade with insects what will replace humans
In a case of crypto crypto will growth and blockchain the same
There are estimates that 20% of global GDP will be stored in blockchain until 2027
But with current environment blockchain has to be much more green than it is now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:43:18 PM

I think crypto will continue to exist at any time. like the internet that continues to grow as well as crypto. crypto will continue to grow and will become an important part of society throughout the world. this is just the beginning for something very big. so believe me crypto won't die
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:02:59 PM

I think it's really stupid to go that far ahead. Go back 40 years and you would hardly have predicted what the Internet would be and what it would look like today. Similarly, it was impossible to predict the emergence of cryptocurrencies in 2008. Therefore, in my opinion, even the boldest assumptions will not be close to reality. But I am sure that if the cryptocurrency will live up to 2050, it will have little to do with its current state.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:09:21 PM

2050 is too far ahead but I think in 2050 there will be no fiat money. Just crypto. I think we should wait another 10 years probably for mass adoption and after 10 years there will be no turning back. So if you ask me not only will crypto be more developed than now, in 40 years there will be no fiat money. Why would anyone still be using fiat as an inflationary form of money when there is a much better form which is cryptocurrency.
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:09:25 PM

I have not looked so far, at the moment I am interested in crypto in the near future, namely 2019-2020!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:19:30 PM

I am sure by 2050 the world will have change so much and every thing will base on technology more than now so I believe by then crypto will be more useful than it's now if another one is not introduce by then.
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:22:32 PM

I do not know what to call it better, cryptocurrency or digital money. But the fact that everything is moving towards ridding the world of ordinary money in favor of digital I am 100% sure of that. But I think that the blockchain has a big and distant future.
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:43:30 PM

I think that in 40 years, people will have to understand that cryptocurrency gives us a chance to regain control of the money in their hands and we will see a whole new world. Cryptocurrency will be able to pay anywhere in the world, and the well-being of people will grow significantly and the Golden age of the economy will come.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:01:16 PM

I think that in 2050 crypto will be. Every day cryptocurrency present in our life more and more. so for me its will progressive with years. Im sure that after 31 years will be law which regular crypto too.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:07:57 PM

I will rather say it will evolve from one form to another and definitely improved. So i think cryptocurrency will still hang around doing fine but may be regulated by centralized bodies that contol the world. This may just be the next step for cryptocurrency.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:18:39 PM

No one can predict the future but i personally think that if crypto will remain here for so many years and thrive and gets adoption then some of the coins will be very very expensive by then we may see values like one million usd per coin and that will be epic.

dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 09:24:50 PM

I hope by then cryptocurrency would have gone to every part of the world and gain even much more popularity. May be Bitcoin would have hit far above $50k per one and automatically all other cryptocurrencies that exist now which are able to make it till then would have also grow very well in value.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:33:28 PM

Why not? Currently, cryptocurrency gets access to almost any services, and I think that these are very promising solutions that can solve many problems of our society, but it’s worth understanding that any field needs time for development and this area is no exception and we can only wait and in the future we will see the result

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:43:46 PM

I guess in that year bitcoin already legal in all countries and maybe some altcoins are died. And bitcoin might be worth $100,000 (lol). Etherium might be considered as one of the strong alts, so theres no doubt it will remain standing on that year 2050.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:51:02 PM

That is a long shot thirty years are you kidding us, cryptocurrency price is struggling now, and news of it being dead is always popping up we need to take things as it comes and concentrate on every day that we should continue to support the rprice.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: