Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto still be in 2050?  (Read 1451 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:33:26 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 02:26:04 AM by bitcoin31

yap, cryptocurrency still here even in the year 2050. Because maybe cryptocurrency will be still here at more century I think but the coins maybe only live for more few decades and it will gone and there is new coin will be listed that is process I think. We need to take care of the crypto so that's why everyone will get more money again and it will help more millions of people for their daily needs in life.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:35:46 AM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?
Wouldn't see that much because this time crypto is going like this, but absolutely anything can happen. In future there is a chance crypto to increased much like in 2017 or maybe better. But i wouldn't care what will happen in 2050.

I also do not care about crypto 2050 and crypto is currently still struggling again to gain investor confidence so the crypto market continues to increase and has better conditions.

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:37:25 AM

Looks like you have thought about the future too far. I think no one can know what is certain, but I think blockchain is a new technology, and it will continue to grow for a long time.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:38:30 AM

I dont see a reason that cryptocurrency would not reached 2050. Because everyday crypto enthusiast becomes more and more, and people going to be morenin trading and investing on cryptocurrency, so no sign yet for cryptocurrency weakness.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:41:27 AM

We cannot say but i think it is possible to happen that cryptocurrency would come to 2050. It is also possible that it would not come in 2050 due to some circumstances, if the crypto market shows unstability in its prices maybe no one else would invest in cryptocurrency and is the reason to collapse and not come to 2050. But its just a prediction of mine.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:56:13 AM

I believe that there will be crypto and stayed with us. Thus a long time will have an impact on the results of better crypto which will continue to grow and cover the deficiencies that exist today. for other ICO that appears might be a little to diminish and focus more on the development of the existing crypto for the better.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
psyninja

Activity: 12
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 04:19:54 AM

I believe that there will be crypto and stayed with us. Thus a long time will have an impact on the results of better crypto which will continue to grow and cover the deficiencies that exist today. for other ICO that appears might be a little to diminish and focus more on the development of the existing crypto for the better.

as for me it becomes a next level "kings of world" controlled currency, not more.
before forks i believed in independence ,but now in global every resonance situation in country that takes massive part of btc (or any currency) can follow global rising/falling the course and in any case it controls from above, traders from wall street started to work among us almost an year ago) it just became a tool, not more. and ICO (for me) is just a young crowdfunding way that specialized on web/app products (not physical as kickstarter ,indiegogo etc.)

dont judge it as negative speech about cryptocurrencies but it's just my opinion & i think it can live too Cheesy
psyninja

Activity: 12
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 04:29:12 AM

but the common logic of creation would not change - it's safe, anonymous & free to use for anyone
so that's why i have an idea to start an ico in 2019))
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:26:09 AM

Crypto in the future will have good development, I think crypto will still exist because every period there are many who are starting to wrestle with the crypto world. Many countries will create digital money.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:45:00 AM

Crypto in the future will have good development, I think crypto will still exist because every period there are many who are starting to wrestle with the crypto world. Many countries will create digital money.
currently there are several major countries that legalize crypto so that in the future, maybe all countries will legalize crypto so that crypto will grow further.
it is possible that by 2050 crypto will become a very popular currency and it is possible that crypto will be used to replace fiat and ICO is very popular among many people.
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:54:55 AM

In 2050 maybe crypto will be used in various needs in the real world. But does crypto remain in the year 2050?
That depends on how crypto will survive for the next few years.
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:55:59 AM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
to be big payment around the world, all payment using bitcoin and altcoin. so keep your crypto right now and sleep until 2050
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:58:00 AM

Blockchain technology is completely helpful to very prominent sectors in order to be decentralised, so once the technology is implemented we might see many futures will be added to it. So, i hope crypto will stay here for many years but the will come out with a lot of securities and tight rules from the government sectors.
hodang611

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:04:23 AM

I think crypto still alive in 2050 because of its technology is very helpful
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:35:38 AM

Depends , but i think crypto currency is the future of money and its making waves already except for all this bad scam projects, once people actually start Seeing the true value of crypto currency am sure more people would buh into it and little by little it would be acceptable world wide and it would even be around 2100
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:00:09 AM

We are hoping that crypto will continue to gain more ground as for blockchain, it has come to stay because many organization will continue to adopt it and that will surely help crypto to stay for a longer time.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:05:51 AM

that would be an interesting time to know something about , bitcoinmining is finished by then and miners need to mine transactionfees my guess is that there will only be bitcoin and maybe some oter top 10 coins/tokens
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:15:53 AM

I do not know exactly whether crypto still exists in 2050, basically the future no one knows. . but given that block technology is developing, it looks like crypto will remain in the future. the question should be whether in that year we were still alive?

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:21:00 AM

2050 is too long, no one can predict such a long-term future. The 2050 cryptocurrency market has matured. The future cryptocurrency is just a currency coin, or a currency similar to gold, but no one can know that 0.2050 many of us are aging. Even some investors have passed away.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:26:01 AM

I do not know exactly whether crypto still exists in 2050, basically the future no one knows. . but given that block technology is developing, it looks like crypto will remain in the future. the question should be whether in that year we were still alive?

2050 is like 30 years from now which is way too longer than to expect. Infact people if can horizon for next 5 years and even make money during this years should be good for the rest of the life as their is huge potential in the next five years if the crypto takes off and sustain the 5 digit mark levels for the rest of the years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: