Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto still be in 2050?  (Read 1451 times)
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:55:26 PM

If we analysis crypto history till now, then definitely! I see pretty much growth in crypto from last some years like many new users are joining and many users are investing. So, it's a good sign that new users are joining crypto in which some like to do trading and some like to do bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:03:44 PM

We are not God so we dont really know what could happen that year. It could be the end of the world or something better could surface.

Bitcoin might become one of the commodities or a currency. It is really hard to tell on how things would be that year.

But I have a wish though. I wish bitcoin will be a part of the financial system to make life easier and transsctions faster.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:10:58 PM

I hope I will be alive to see it with my own eyes Smiley

It would be a pure speculation and nothing else to predict a tech stuff for 30 years in the future. Just look 30 years back and their predictions... I'm sure in one thing - the crypto-currencies, if they even exist, will be in a completely different manner than now and will use some quantum resistant algorithm. Current BTC, ETH, etc algorithms will be obsolete from a long time.  

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:12:13 PM

I don't know if some of us will still be alive in that year, because so many things are happening every year that we should first focus on what's going to happen this year because of so many unexpected things happen we either leave or fully adopted this technology.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:16:29 PM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?

yes, it will,, i believe crypto will stay until 2050 even more,,
of course a lot of great things will coming to crypto buddy,,
but, my questions is, will you still be in 2050 ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:16:40 PM

Who knows, no one can actually  predict the future or know what will become of cryptocurrency in 2050, even if cryptocurrency does continue to exist up till that year there would have probably been another coin beside bitcoin  or Ethereum which will have lots of potentials.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:21:28 PM

It will be there. There's a lot of interest from rich people and stock exchanges. There's also a lot of interest from very poor people who live in unstable countries and are being robbed by taxes, inflation and greedy politicians. If both the bottom and top of the food chain want in on it then it has to be good, don't you think?
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:27:29 PM

It will be there. There's a lot of interest from rich people and stock exchanges. There's also a lot of interest from very poor people who live in unstable countries and are being robbed by taxes, inflation and greedy politicians. If both the bottom and top of the food chain want in on it then it has to be good, don't you think?
In fact, Everyone lives with the hope that the cryptocurrency will exist for a very long time and that we are currently only at the very beginning of the development of cryptocurrency numbers. I think that the current state of the cryptocurrency market should not alarm anyone, doubting the future prospects.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:28:28 PM

About crypto still functioning in the year 2050 and beyond,
No one can accurately predict the future or how technology will take shape in a few years. Although the signs are very encouraging and crypto will  be the future of new technological innovations.
Bitcoin ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are making big strides in the financial and tech industries

Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:54:02 PM

I hope I will be alive to see it with my own eyes Smiley

It would be a pure speculation and nothing else to predict a tech stuff for 30 years in the future. Just look 30 years back and their predictions... I'm sure in one thing - the crypto-currencies, if they even exist, will be in a completely different manner than now and will use some quantum resistant algorithm. Current BTC, ETH, etc algorithms will be obsolete from a long time.  
I couldn't agree more with you. If the world society continue to advance in same trend, and the world survive every potential treat for our existence, the technology will definitely bring something new with it.
30 years is long period of time and I really think that something new and different might be a new crypto currency world...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:21:48 PM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
As long as we have internet they will exist no matter what is the price left. Some people predicted it already that it will continue to grow in the near future and the prices would be very very high at that time. I wonder if ICO would still be a thing at that time but i think there will still some ICO because as what they say "there is always a room for progress".

maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:33:40 PM

I really don't have the patience to think too far about it. However, I still hope crypto will survive much longer, it will help a lot for us.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:36:35 PM

You surprise me with your prediction of the future. Why think so far if we don’t even know what the crypto currency market is waiting for this year?
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:39:41 PM

Why we should think about 2050 if we now are this kind of bearish market. I believe that the presence of the cryptocurrency will last forever. What I think right now is only the condition of the market. we must know the right strategy of the market value and progress in order to keep and reach the higher profits. Crypto is a technology and technology must last longer.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:47:15 PM

Crypto will remain for a long time. But the thing is we don't know what will happen into it until 2050. I think the most important thing now. Is how we can help cryptos to regain momentum towards growing again.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:59:57 PM

I think that by 2050 the cryptocurrency will be used as an alternative to the traditional currencies of the world States. Technology will be more advanced and popular, so I think that the price will be much higher than at the moment and what we now call the correction will be just baby talk.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:09:31 AM

2050 year is too far away to know what technologies will be available at that time. If Quantum computers are there, then current cryptography algorithms won't work.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:12:13 AM

this too long to say yes or no but i think there is a coming world war soon so you cant expect what will happen in 2050 but it might will be used everywhere

Free palestine
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:21:15 AM

Short answer: no one knows.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:33:26 AM

The year 2050 is still very long so we cannot predict whether crypto is still there that year, no one knows the fate of the next crypto development which we certainly hope for crypto can develop better and for the future can last so that it will benefit us all

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: