Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wtf lauda is back?  (Read 529 times)
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:59:20 AM

Lauda is back. It sounds awful. Rather we can say the system has pull back Lauda to DT. Isn't there a script used in selecting the dt 1 member? It's none like someone has selected Lauda to be in DT. Learn here how the system works- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg49143128#msg49143128

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:00:37 PM

Lauda is back. It sounds awful. Rather we can say the system has pull back Lauda to DT. Isn't there a script used in selecting the dt 1 member? It's none like someone has selected Lauda to be in DT. Learn here how the system works- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg49143128#msg49143128

It is awful. Thanks for noticing.

VINSIN (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:04:49 PM

I don't trust because I never saw anything regarding you putting your money at risk or you to do deal with real bitcoin business. You're just giving feedbacks here and there, that doesn't make you trusted, hopefuly you see my point.
Check my feedback and you'll see I've done multiple PayPal deals where the other party sent either PP or btc first.  Check with gameristo, to whom I owe a bitcoin debt to and am paying back promptly every week from the Chipmixer campaign.  I'm not a prolific deal-doer here by any means, but I have done documented transactions where I certainly could have either done a chargeback on PP or not sent bitcoin.  I didn't come here to scam anyone, have never used DT status as leverage for anything, and don't ever intend to do any of that.  But I get it, that's what every scammer would say, right?

You might think my inclusion on DT1 now is overdone (and I'd probably agree with you there), but if you're really saying that you don't trust me, that's another matter and to that I would say to look through the positive feedbacks I've received from trusted and untrusted members.  You'll find some evidence of honesty in there somewhere, I kid you not.

One of the greatest comebacks in forum history. Still waiting on Quickseller's redemption arc though.
Now that would be something for the bitcointalk history books.

not at all. as I said I have no problem with you as feedback sent to me or anything with your trust, as you said alone you're not a prolific trader so I can't say anything anymore.

Point is that when I will see you as active one and everything will go smoothly each time, I will start to trust you.

Believe me, even the scammers when they really need to do a paypal transaction they won't scam.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS