Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LAUDA TMAN OWLCATZ MAYBE THE PHARMACIST - COLLUDING SCAMMERS INFESTING DT  (Read 635 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:00:53 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 02:35:34 AM by cryptohunter

Let's observe the new DT list and how it operates.

LOL this new algo starts off well. I notice that that dumb scam promoting shit bag LaudaM now changed his scam promoting username to Lauda. Presumably to distance itself from its past scam protecting and promoting deeds,

Lauda better come here and tell me exactly why with FACTS why i have red trust from someone who promoted the largest scam on this board for years.

Oh look is Lauda reversing some previous abuse to shut the guy up??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945878.msg49146082#msg49146082

He is allowed now to give me red trust for FACTUALLY TELLING HIM HE IS A SCAM PROMOTING SCUM BAG.

I want a factual presentation of exactly why I have red trust from him now.

Also I think we need to have this thread to investigate what sort of people we have on the DT lists as a measure of how well the entire system is working.

What sort of fucked up world allows a scam promoter like him to give me red trust for calling him a PROVEN scam promoter.

Also it is not a threat to say I will ask for a factual review of his past deed involving moving escrow funds to gain from the BCH debacle.
That is called doing them a favour. EXACTLY THE SORT OF THING THAT SHOULD BE SLAMMED ON HIS TRUST IN RED.

I think on meta a factual analysis of the persons on DT or Merit sources should be kept current to serve as a indication of how the DT lists are populating.

IF YOU CAN GET RED TRUST ABOUT CALLING SOMEONE A SCAM PROMOTER WHEN HE IS A SCAM PROMOTER AND PROTECT AND SAYING YOU WILL FIND HIS PROJECTS HE IS ESCROWING FOR.... AND GIVE THEM THOSE FACTS THEN DT IS HELPING SCAMMERS.

There is no other way of looking at it.

I AM GETTING RED TRUST FOR TELLING THE TRUTH AND FOR SAYING I WILL ALERT OTHERS TO THESE FACTS.

THIS IS WITHOUT THE SHADY SHIT HE MAY HAVE PULLED WITH ESCROW FUNDS THAT I HAVE NOT HEARD THE FULL FACTS FOR BUT IF 2 OTHER DT MEMBERS (NOW REMOVED FROM DT ) ARE NOW TAKEN OUT?Huh is this true?

Any other DT member that does not fight laudas red trust is also now a scammer protector and wishes to silence scam hunters like myself that is a fact.

Where is the full factual account of his escrowing shady shit?

I keep hearing about where he moved 3000btc and kept the BCH from the split. If this is true or even possible and he does not prove nothing shady happened this must be another reason to remove him or even ban him. I would like to go over it all step by step in this thread along with any information or dirt about other shady people that are infesting positions of trust and using them to silence the truth being known about their past deeds.

We need  a thread like this to police the DT trust list. Any shady scum must immediately be removed else the entire thing is a joke.

ANY DT MEMBER IGNORING THE FACTS PRESENTED HERE NEED TO BE REMOVED IF THEY DO NOT BOOT THAT SHIT STAIN OFF.

He is one of the worst scum on here. For years he protected the Dash captive instamine which then compounded their ill gotten loot with that scum bag masternode system.

The pharmacist is another scam promoting scum bag lauda ass kisser too.

I mean read that dumb shits last posts about it where he says he feels loyalty to lauda but is not smart enough to know if lauda really did scam people from his escrowing deeds?? yeah let's have him on DT too.

This is admitting you will support a possible scammer because you feel loyalty to him.

Is this like an early april fools??

With these 2 for a moral compass soon anyone that is not a scammer or talks out against scammers will have red trust?

Now let me say that I can see the new design is an improvement but no way can we start with Lauda on there. He needs blacklisting at once and probably ( we will see after looking though their entire history so will TMAN and Owlcatz) but we can investigate to see how much collusion is apparent from their entire history.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:12:51 PM

Get over it... Why aren't you mad at TMAN as well? 

"Crazy can be funny, it can also be scary and this poster is scary, scary mental crazy like the kind of crazy that needs a straight jacket and padded walls."

Speaks for itself. Get lost... Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:14:37 PM

"Crazy can be funny, it can also be scary and this poster is scary, scary mental crazy like the kind of crazy that needs a straight jacket and padded walls."

Moron I said facts only. Now fuck off and bring me facts or stfu.

Known lauda asskisser.

I want to hear the reason for that skanks own mouth about how I am due red trust from a scam protector and promoter like it.

FACTs - you are probably not familiar with those.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:15:47 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I spoke nothing but the truth, this thread is enough evidence to prove this users insanity

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:16:37 PM

I spoke nothing but the truth, this thread is enough evidence to prove this users insanity

LOL puppet account - - haha

Sorry moron, time for real analysis of your past and that of your dumb ass idol laudaM.

These 2 accounts are well known to be colluding with this turd lauda. I have seen this said in a couple of threads before. I wonder what careful analysis of those 3 accounts will reveal.

Get on it snitches. Take the real dangerous scammers out from the top not worry about a few broke bums spamming for btc dust.

Let's have a clear out based on FACTS on this forum.

This thread will serve as FACTUAL analysis of these DT members.

Who can dish the dirt on these 3.

LAUDA OWLCATZ AND TMAN

let's look through their histories here. I mean come on this place will be infested with scammers and scam promoters.

But first things first LAUDAM OR LAUDA.

Then the others. No witch hunt only analysis of their past behaviour based on FACTS.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:22:37 PM

based on FACTS on this forum.

You want some facts?

You are more mental than Bronson on crack
More psycho than scarface on a kilo of Charlie chan
More delusional than the big orange president.

I could keep going if you want although I am sure you will just ignore my facts about your mental health and go on some strange tangent about owl Lauda and I in a three way.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:31:35 PM

based on FACTS on this forum.

You want some facts?

You are more mental than Bronson on crack
More psycho than scarface on a kilo of Charlie chan
More delusional than the big orange president.

I could keep going if you want although I am sure you will just ignore my facts about your mental health and go on some strange tangent about owl Lauda and I in a three way.

Not going to work. Your new red trust just demonstrates the collusion more.

I call for a full investigation of your entire history here and laudas and that owlcatz...also the pharmacists.

The others are just snitching pathetic tools but I see no reason to believe they are actually scammers and dangerous like tman, lauda and owlcatz.

LOL at my red trust for presenting the truth and busting a scam lauda was promoting and protecting.

I think their accounts should be frozen and full analysis conducted on them and their entire trust feedback (given and received ) before allowing them on DT1.

I mean TMAN obviously being low functioning thinks that because I am understandably pissed off at getting silenced for highlight a scam promoter and threatening to actually present those facts to others ....makes me insane and just by calling me that it is enough to dispel the truth that anyone can research. You are a full on retard and I am glad you are here because Lauda is a sneaky fucking dirt bag but since you are now trying to help out you will be his demise.

This is about the entire DT trust system not just lauda but will start with the most obviously dirty to get the ball rolling. However I am going to be going through your post history and I already know a few people who say they know you in RL and what a scum bag you are.

Let's see where this goes.

The facts are the facts.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:36:09 PM

For your request to be auctioned you must 1st submit yourself to your local mental heath facility for testing. Should you refuse to go to the local nuthouse then we can no longer discuss any of your requests.

Sorry princess

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:39:25 PM

The OP seems to have it all badly, I've read all your current posts but its all about whining on the big names over here, although you're also being well-known for your current works. Is it just for the -ve trust that they gave you? Or do you seriously hold a grudge on them personally?

I already thought that this has nothing to do with me, but as far as I know your posts on the Reputation is quite enough, for I really dont see the point of you getting it here again. Just my 2 cents.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:42:33 PM

For your request to be auctioned you must 1st submit yourself to your local mental heath facility for testing. Should you refuse to go to the local nuthouse then we can no longer discuss any of your requests.

Sorry princess

Moron I already told you that I want facts..

Also you have already helped enough with leaving me red trust to prove collusion and that fact if you question wrong red trust their ass kissing trolls that have also ended up in a position of power come out and try to give more.

Thanks for the help dip shit but now your low functioning mind can either provide me some facts or just become more transparent for being scared to bring some facts and rather continue with repeating you dumb nonsense.

Also whilst you are about it moron can you provide me any ANY contribution you have made to the forum that made ANY difference at all.

If not sit down and stfu you non achieving driveling asskissing fool.

You are making it worse for all 3 of you scum bags by failing to bring any evidence or factual reason I should have a red trust for telling the TRUTH ABOUT LAUDAM THE SCAM PROMOTER

and for asking for a full analysis and breakdown over his escrow debacle.

and for asking for a full anlaysis of the collusion between you 3 over your post history.

Do you not understand that I want an investigation based on facts relating to the red trust I was given you fool.

i am actually glad you have shown you dumb ass here to add to laudas problems.

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:46:05 PM

Ignoring the incoherent ramblings, I think a lot of users will be using custom trust lists from now on. I’ve been using DT since the start and finally set my own. Mine happens to still include Lauda (although not at level 1), and I’m sure most others will too, but those who agree with your point of view will probably exclude her entirely.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:49:15 PM

The OP seems to have it all badly, I've read all your current posts but its all about whining on the big names over here, although you're also being well-known for your current works. Is it just for the -ve trust that they gave you? Or do you seriously hold a grudge on them personally?

I already thought that this has nothing to do with me, but as far as I know your posts on the Reputation is quite enough, for I really dont see the point of you getting it here again. Just my 2 cents.

Read LaudaM history. He is a scum bag and scam promoter = FACT

Look into his escrow debacle = what do you think about it?

Look into those 3 colluding over their entire post history = what do you think

What big names??? = these people never achieved ANYTHING OF NOTE - they are self made big names in meta

I have nothing against anyone personally unless.

1. they are scammers
2. they are attacking me first

I seek facts. I present facts.

Read my red trust and tell me factually why I should have it in the spirit of...

1. scammers being highlighted
2. Past scamming deeds should be not forgotten
3. collusion must be stopped by the implementation of strict criteria and a mandate.

This is the best thing that could have happened straight away.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:51:37 PM

Ignoring the incoherent ramblings, I think a lot of users will be using custom trust lists from now on. I’ve been using DT since the start and finally set my own. Mine happens to still include Lauda (although not at level 1), and I’m sure most others will too, but those who agree with your point of view will probably exclude her entirely.

There is NO point of view. There is simply the truth. 

Do you not get that when you are presented with observable events there is no room for opinion on if they happened. They are there in black and white.

Which part of the truth do you have issue with?

Do you know LaudaM entire history here? That is in black and white?

Which part is too incoherent for you to understand ?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:52:51 PM

I wouldn't worry about the OP too much. She's been whining about the merit system but AFAIK never applied to be a merit source. Will now whine incessantly about the DT but I doubt she will make any attempt to earn a place in it. Always looking for drama, never a solution.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:55:32 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 12:44:47 AM by cryptohunter

I wouldn't worry about the OP too much. She's been whining about the merit system but AFAIK never applied to be a merit source. Will now whine incessantly about the DT but I doubt she will make any attempt to earn a place in it. Always looking for drama, never a solution.

By whining such moon means presenting factual observations of how it functions. The implications of it functioning in that way, and possible ways to make it more objective, meaningful, and fair.

Wouldn't worry about DT being used to silence scam hunters presenting facts about previous scam protectors and scam enablers??
Is that right?

What is suchmoons opinion on the Lauda escrow debacle. I wait to here this from another DT member.

Have you bothered to investigate LAUDAM LAUDA Owlcatz and TMAN??? or just wasting time on whack a mole noobs spamming for btc dust ?

Have considered removing the rot at the top first or that is too powerful a target for you and you just prefer to take out soft targets?

Are you a scam hunter of scammer protector?

Scammers are worse than spammers and they need weeding out first. LaudaM is not to be trusted. Having it on DT is a joke. Also 2 of his dumb ass pals colluding straight away just now because I am revealing the truth.

TMAN that dumb shit just proved that there is open collusion here. The moment I opened this FACTUAL THREAD he adds me more red trust. (of course that does not essentially matter to me since I never trade however this is the principle of it all)

I will be hounding that dog LaudaM now and he can be viewed as a Pariah to any future project.

Please notify me here of any projects lauda gets involved with ....

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 05:43:49 AM

Too much anal hurting in this thread.

XXXX love ya OP

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:10:51 PM

I come here from your reference link.

I confirm it is a bit scary.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:08:19 PM

I come here from your reference link.

I confirm it is a bit scary.

Really present the scary bit and I will produce something a lot more scary from TMan. So I await.

You must be easily scared. I find your gang asslicking towards lauda and tman quite repulsive of late.

You are defending a proven liar, now you are protecting a his friends implicated in an extortion scheme and also proven trust abusers.

It seems you are starting to qualify as a scammer here based on suchmoons definition.

If you want to know why consult such moon you asslicking dreg.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 01:11:49 PM

I find your gang asslicking towards lauda and tman quite repulsive of late.

Everyone seems to be agreeing with us, but to you that means you are right and they are part of our "gang" well you got it wrong fucko.. its a religion, a club,  a methodology that you cannot be part of, you wanna know what its called?

Sanity

peace out my little scrumptious cryptocunt.

xxxx

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:12:46 PM

You must be easily scared. I find your gang asslicking towards lauda and tman quite repulsive of late.

I have personnal reasons to not like Lauda though I wouldn't go on a crusade against him/her and, contrary to you, know how to act in a civil manner and work and collaborate even with people I don't really like.

I do come to like TMAN though, mainly as I have a lot of empathy for him as your duo really reminds me of my relationship with TECSHARE.

So obviously I can only feel sympathy towards the guy.

But feel free to call sympathy asslicking of course.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: