Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2019 take us to Moon or Mars?  (Read 25558 times)
leech.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:21:18 AM

This year will be very significant for Bitcoin. I'm sure many people will agree with me, Bitcoin will start moving up soon. Not immediately, of course, but gradually. Then, when the others understand what's the matter, they will also start buying, and then the movement will be almost vertical.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:07:07 PM

Hard to say.. i have read conflicting views that 2019 is bear and it is now consolidating, but also read things like bakkt which is bull and could launch it to Jupiter lol

:]
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:17:59 PM

From your post, one thing is worth nothing, the never die attitude of Bitcoin investors and also the ability to have survived so many downs and serious attacks from the outside world, it takes grear strength to overcome all those. As for where we are going this year, Bitcoin is yet to show a reversal and uptrend, therefore it's still a fluid situation.
Yes, the crypto investors are bond to bitcoin and high utilized altcoin but we cannot ignore the fact about some of the crypto investors that are impatience and panic sell their holding. However, this year is full of bear and bullish market although it maybe awhile before the bullish market happen due to some investors which currently loose interest in the market.

bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:29:44 PM

Hopefully bitcoin in this new year will have a good fortune.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:40:41 PM

Looking back at 2017 and 2018, one thing became clear and that is the never die attitude of the true Bitcoin investor/user. We are as stubborn and tough as a Honey Badger and we fight to the bitter end.

Ask yourself if any other disruptive technology like Bitcoin would have survived this long, bearing in mind that we are being attacked and challenged from all sides. <Governments and Banks and competitor coins>  Huh

We took these challenges like scaling and we ran with it and our developers came up with a novel solution <Lightning Network> and now we are getting back up and running with that.

Let's wake the Honey Badger within us and continue the fight to Bitcoin to Mars!  Wink
If we will keep support the bitcoin, there is high chance that the 2019 market will become better than the past years. Maybe we can see the bitcoin again to its new all time high, there are now many investors who preparing to the next bull run. They have now a lot of bitcoins and also bags of altcoins for them to ensure that they can get profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:53:53 PM

2019 will bring us not to the moon or mars but it will take us to the sun. Some coins will be burned  and only 100 coins will survive the heat.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:00:54 PM

Looking back at 2017 and 2018, one thing became clear and that is the never die attitude of the true Bitcoin investor/user. We are as stubborn and tough as a Honey Badger and we fight to the bitter end.

Ask yourself if any other disruptive technology like Bitcoin would have survived this long, bearing in mind that we are being attacked and challenged from all sides. <Governments and Banks and competitor coins>  Huh

We took these challenges like scaling and we ran with it and our developers came up with a novel solution <Lightning Network> and now we are getting back up and running with that.

Let's wake the Honey Badger within us and continue the fight to Bitcoin to Mars!  Wink
If we will keep support the bitcoin, there is high chance that the 2019 market will become better than the past years. Maybe we can see the bitcoin again to its new all time high, there are now many investors who preparing to the next bull run. They have now a lot of bitcoins and also bags of altcoins for them to ensure that they can get profit.
the bullrun market hasn't arrived last year, but we all have new hopes this year. hopefully our waiting will succeed, considering we have been patient enough last year. keep your patience to get targeted profits

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:07:02 PM

We again saw a drop at the price today, it is a continuation of 2018 trend of December, we have been around 3-4 thousand dollars for couple months now. Ever since we had a drop from 6.5 thousand dollars the lowest we have seen is 3200 dollars which is not that far away however price is having resistance of not dropping there anymore, however whenever we reach over 4 thousand dollars there is really no improving on top of that neither.

All we need is just one push now and we can see both sides break quite easily. Just as when price is dropping fastly right now if someone sells a bunch of bitcoins we can see under 3200 for the first time in years and if when we are moving around 4+ thousand dollars if we see someone buying a bunch of bitcoins we can see price going above 4200 for the first time since we dropped here.

We just need push for any of them to happen. So its quite early to decide if we are going to "moon" or not, we might as well just take the bus to next station first.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:08:45 PM

I don't expect bitcoin go to the moon or go to the Mars, I just want Bitcoin where it should be used. For those who want bitcoin to go up to $ 50,000 or $ 100,000 maybe, because 2017 the price of bitcoin almost 1000%. But they only use it as an investment place, it is only believed to be a place to get wealth instantly. I only want bitcoin to be used as a currency or as an alternative payment system at least. Being an investment place bitcoin will always be ostracized by some people, they only rely on bitcoin when they have high prices but when low prices they will become a people who don't like bitcoin, it's not fair.
It is a drama that is in bitcoin investment. when the price are high bitcoin is in love, when the price fall bitcoin is in scorn. that's the fact. but of course there are some users who love bitcoin they will survive whatever the conditions is. but I'm sure every user wants bitcoin to be popular and go to the moon or mars or whatever you call it.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:36:19 PM

I can’t see the market cap going below $100 billion so in my opinion $2.5-$3k will be the lowest that bitcoin will go in 2019. Some people seem to think we haven’t hit the bottom yet. I think we may have and if it BTC does fall again it won’t be much further than it did last time but that’s just my opinion.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:50:49 PM

Of course we need to survive, I don't see the value of Bitcoin now as an important matter, I see the technology and the potential that Bitcoin provide, the price now is full of manipulation where people taking advantage of the situation, we need more people to used Bitcoin in real transaction not only in trading, and I think Bitcoin now has gain more power

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:16:36 PM

2019 for sure won't take us to the moon or any other far planet, but i believe that in 2019-2020 governments will take cryptocurrency more serious and there will be a high acceptance for this kind of currency, sustained by the forward regulation at a national level.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:47:07 PM

it is possible that in 2019 the coin market in the price trading market has not improved, in 2018  were many losses, at this time I also suffered a considerable loss, I have not dared to invest at this time
if in this year cryptocurrency hasn't improved yet, i think it be longest periode we in bearish trend.and so sad for us waiting uncoming moment.but i am sure crypto price will recovery although not in ATH.
That’s all depends on us whatever we want it to be high or not but I guess now it’s time for bull and will end up bearish. So hopping is the best tool to turn your lose into profit. So this time  bitcoin will surely take us higher and will make our money get increased.  2019 will be great year as much as I know.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

With what we experience last year 2017 it will be hard for us to predict the future since the market depends on the economic law of demands and supply, because if the demands get lower then what we hard am afraid this year will not be any thing different from last year but let hope for a better future.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:47:39 PM

2019 will bring us not to the moon or mars but it will take us to the sun. Some coins will be burned  and only 100 coins will survive the heat.
we are living in the Earth if Bitcoin will go to the moon in 2019 end it will be a huge success Alto it will go to Mars then it will be a history of economic changes happened at all type so definitely it can be happened both these things to the Bitcoin in this year.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:49:11 PM

2019 will bring us not to the moon or mars but it will take us to the sun. Some coins will be burned  and only 100 coins will survive the heat.
Nice! This give much hope to me compare to any speculation. Shitcoins has no room in this market, and if we are able to burn all those shitcoins we will see a more clean market and the price of eth will surely pump. 2019 looks like another year of unpredictable market and a lot more volatile compare last year, let’s see where we are heading after the first quarter of 2019.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:02:45 PM

Yes, We will not give up even though pressure by the governments. This situation, in which crypto money lived, showed us how ignorant and timid investors were in the market Good sides of this situation are we had separated our way with these investors.

R.R.L.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:19:45 PM

With what we experience last year 2017 it will be hard for us to predict the future since the market depends on the economic law of demands and supply, because if the demands get lower then what we hard am afraid this year will not be any thing different from last year but let hope for a better future.
I believe there will be more demand for cryptocurrency this year simply because the ETF will finally approved by the SEC and it will create more good speculations and the FOMO will happen again. Its hard to predict but we are heading towards a good tomorrow, so brace yourself as we are entering in a new hope for this year 2019.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:37:44 PM

That's true all you said above maybe last 2017 we enjoy the highest price of bitcoin and many people are going to be greedy because of highest price because they grab the opportunity to make profits that time. And I believe that bitcoin will go to the Mars soon... just keep believing and be patience at this bear season.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:08:16 PM

That's true all you said above maybe last 2017 we enjoy the highest price of bitcoin and many people are going to be greedy because of highest price because they grab the opportunity to make profits that time. And I believe that bitcoin will go to the Mars soon... just keep believing and be patience at this bear season.

No one knows what might happen so instead of panic selling and thinking that something bad might happen to Bitcoin like dying or being defeated by other crypto currencies, we should be patient and be calm. Investing is all about being patient, we also need to wait to harvest all of that great profits in the future. Bitcoin will pump, lets be patient.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: