Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2019 take us to Moon or Mars?  (Read 25558 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:19:11 AM

Investors are expecting some positive trend towards the market but the market should recover. We don't know how the market is going by the end of the year whether it is going to be positive side or negative but we have to move and start holding with a lot of positive sides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:56:12 AM

if you look at market conditions and the condition of bitcoin prices in 2019 it seems to be very difficult to be able to raise prices, and it seems that it is very unlikely if there is no good news and I hear that good news will come in 2020 so 2019 is not will be to the moon but it will be stable.
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:32:59 AM

For now, it is still difficult to be able to raise crypto prices, so studying the market conditions is better than having to have too high a situation. This year the movement is so slow and uncertain to get to the moon, making good news about crypto still can't influence value.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

2019 seems to be the year for cryptocurrency with the news coming of late and the developments set to take place within the year. The UN declaration of its interest in cryptocurrency is a pertinent factor which have the capabilities of boosting the entire market. BTC has shown good resistance this year towards the long bear market as compared to last year.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:35:58 AM

2019 seems to be the year for cryptocurrency with the news coming of late and the developments set to take place within the year. The UN declaration of its interest in cryptocurrency is a pertinent factor which have the capabilities of boosting the entire market. BTC has shown good resistance this year towards the long bear market as compared to last year.

For the year 2019 that I couldn't say yet because this is the only investment world that we really can't predict, so whatever it will be, it is what it is.
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:12:52 PM

maybe yes and maybe not, everyone like technology and everyone might be curious about blockchain, yes it's just a blockchain but not for bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Do you see it in media ( television, twitter etc), every famous person who talks about bitcoinand say bitcoin scam as long as those people keep saying that there will be many people who are afraid of holding bitcoin.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:34:20 PM

Investors are expecting some positive trend towards the market but the market should recover. We don't know how the market is going by the end of the year whether it is going to be positive side or negative but we have to move and start holding with a lot of positive sides.
That is a good attitude right there buddy. That kind of attitude will gping to take you good profit one day. I have been wondering also this time that maybe I should invest some of bitcoin so as to get possible profit while holding on it. However, I am sometimes worried that whenever I invested because of the high risk of bitcoin market price
 The volatility has been the reason for the high risk.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:38:56 PM

Ask yourself if any other disruptive technology like Bitcoin would have survived this long, bearing in mind that we are being attacked and challenged from all sides. <Governments and Banks and competitor coins>  Huh
It was almost impossible for alts to beat btc so you can remove them from the considerations lol.
Let's wake the Honey Badger within us and continue the fight to Bitcoin to Mars!  Wink
I admit that my hopes for a market recovery are weakening but I can still endure the pain produced by the bearish days. I'm just not expecting too much. Whether btc will go to the moon, Mars or even to Venus if the situation gets worse (get my point Grin?) then so be it. I'll will adapt on what is in the present.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:55:04 PM

Maybe yes, mostly likely no judging by the current state of things, there has been not improvement in the prices or market capitalisation since the turn of the new year, we should just hope we don't fall beneath the earth.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:46:39 PM

for me 2019 still on earth why is it far to the moon and Mars for what? what's the connection between bitcoin and going to the moon and mars? for me it's not important what matters is how we can use bitcoin in our daily lives well
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:14:01 PM

January 2019 is almost gone and I have not seen an improvement in crypto market prices, for that I can only surrender to the flow and I only hope that with current crypto prices I can benefit from crypto investment and I hope that in the future crypto can rise again.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:25:12 PM

Cryptocurrency investment through ICO is enough to make bitcoin decline, 2017 based on the ICOBench report the investment managed to collect about $ 10 billion and in 2018 it rose to $ 11 billion. While bitcoin investments currently do a lot of instant trading, even the results of collecting funds from their ICO sell massively on the market, maybe this is one of the factors why bitcoin has decreased. Even so, I am still positive that bitcoin can reach its highest point this year. because we know that the bitcoin network continues to grow, meaning that many people still believe in investing in bitcoin.

I will not talk about the ETF or Bakkt platform, they have a political interest in bitcoin trading. I would prefer if a company that accepts bitcoin is used as a payment marketplace or payment for services.
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:29:41 PM

I will not talk about the ETF or Bakkt platform, they have a political interest in bitcoin trading. I would prefer if a company that accepts bitcoin is used as a payment marketplace or payment for services.
I agree, there are many more important factors as a Bitcoin ETF or Bakkt and it seems to me that it's just very strange that so many people are expecting only the launch of things like that will be the start of a new bull market. Finally, ETF/Bakkt isn't something to improve the tech of Bitcoin and also not really for acceptance (p2p payments) but more for speculation. I don't know if Satoshi would be positive about it.
Regarding ETF/Bakkt I don't think it will help Bitcoin long-term.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:55:50 PM

Whether to the Moon or to the Mar, we just need a leap from this earth. However, hyping won't help this time, but a real organic growth as a result of solid development and usage. This is just January and we still have a long ride for the year.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:31:41 AM

Seeing the many developments that occur, crypto will be better and have more value, we can see this journey in the bear market so it has a real movement. This year's trip is quite long and we will wait for the ETF's decision which will have a good impact this year, hoping to bring us to the moon.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:09:46 AM

For the year 2019 that I couldn't say yet because this is the only investment world that we really can't predict, so whatever it will be, it is what it is.
Well I think we can say this because it is just the begging of 2019 but even now price of bitcoin has started to rise it is making good progress in very short time so little patience will tell us good news I am sure very soon growth in price will be faster than ever as recently some more countries has adopted bitcoin I am happy and hopeful about 2019.
don_ricci

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:59:43 AM

There are now many good signs that the market will recover in this year. By looking at the historical chart, you can find out the same pattern that happen before. The moon that people are talking about will happen in this year.
Hopefully, that happens because that is what we wait for which can attract many people again. Increase in price gives assurance that no matter how hard it falls, there is a recovery after. Bitcoin never die that easy, though there is no permanent in this world, it existence won't disappear and will stay on the blockchain for long.

Totally agree with everything.
In fact, the logic of the market is simple. Most people who are not engaged in trade or investing professionally, often rely on emotions in transactions. Such a wrong approach leads to the fact that people are constantly afraid for their money, be bothered to lose them. And fear is a meaningless thing in investing, it doesn't give you anything useful.
And the logic of the market is that there is always an upward movement, then a descending one, and so on. You can see many fraudulent movements that are local and irrelevant. The fact remains that if the price has greatly decreased (but popularity remains), then you need to buy Bitcoin, because sooner or later its price should rise.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:36:58 AM

January 2019 is almost gone and I have not seen an improvement in crypto market prices, for that I can only surrender to the flow and I only hope that with current crypto prices I can benefit from crypto investment and I hope that in the future crypto can rise again.
A week later, on the second of February, we can already say that this is the longest bearish market in the history of cryptocurrency. The previous record was 410 days. Crypto is not going to die, which means vseravno soon the growth of the cryptocurrency market should be. Whales are now also losing the opportunity to make a profit, and after many hamsters leave the market, giving the whales their cryptocurrency at a cheap price, the latter will raise the price of cryptocurrency. But when this happens, it's hard to say. I think that not earlier than the second quarter of this year.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:44:37 AM

A week later, on the second of February, we can already say that this is the longest bearish market in the history of cryptocurrency. The previous record was 410 days. Crypto is not going to die, which means vseravno soon the growth of the cryptocurrency market should be. Whales are now also losing the opportunity to make a profit, and after many hamsters leave the market, giving the whales their cryptocurrency at a cheap price, the latter will raise the price of cryptocurrency. But when this happens, it's hard to say. I think that not earlier than the second quarter of this year.

Whales are surely accumatling from this bear market. No one will get such cheap bitcoins and altcoins as they are now, so it is the best time to invest and only whales are doing so.

I do not say that 2019 will take us to moon or it will be another bull year, but i must say that this year can be called as accumalation year where people will collect and save their coins for the years to come when bitcoin will be out of reach for most of the public.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:48:47 AM

No one can predict how crypto is this year, but seeing the exchange at the beginning of this year has no significant change, in my opinion this year Crypto will run flat and there is nothing surprising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: