Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2019 take us to Moon or Mars?  (Read 25544 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:09:07 AM

I am sure that 2019 can be better than 2018, this can be seen from the increasing volume of daily crypto transactions and a few days ago that reached $ 90 billion and more than 50% is bitcoin.
2018 was generally one of the worst cryptocurrencies in history. However, the fall and stagnation can not last long. Therefore, this year will definitely be better than the previous one. However, potential investors will remember the events of 2018 for a long time and will take great care when investing in cryptocurrency. Therefore, one can hardly expect a sharp rise in the price of cryptocurrency this year. The price will rise, but much slower than we would like.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:29:39 AM

I am sure that 2019 can be better than 2018, this can be seen from the increasing volume of daily crypto transactions and a few days ago that reached $ 90 billion and more than 50% is bitcoin.
2018 was generally one of the worst cryptocurrencies in history. However, the fall and stagnation can not last long. Therefore, this year will definitely be better than the previous one. However, potential investors will remember the events of 2018 for a long time and will take great care when investing in cryptocurrency. Therefore, one can hardly expect a sharp rise in the price of cryptocurrency this year. The price will rise, but much slower than we would like.
That the sad part of the bitcoin journey, it's already over and since we still survive, we have to thank as that makes us stronger.
Hopefully this year it's going to be the opposite of 2018, we have seen it's possible to pump, so it would be very nice if this will continue til the end of the year.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:49:18 AM

That the sad part of the bitcoin journey, it's already over and since we still survive, we have to thank as that makes us stronger.
Hopefully this year it's going to be the opposite of 2018, we have seen it's possible to pump, so it would be very nice if this will continue til the end of the year.
bitcoin price movement show us good sign now.its price represent investors confidence.they now courage to add their bitcoin stock amount in order to gain more profits while bullish trend already set.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:51:05 PM

the development of crypto is now improving. because the current development is increasing slowly, so it's all natural for many to believe that crypto will grow again this year.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 04:03:52 PM

The development continue, and the most people will come and use crypto, and also is a good sign that price continue grow, now already is over 5100$, and this year the price will moon slow by slow in my opinion.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:54:12 PM

Well, 2019 will take us to neither moon nor mars  Wink, it will keep us under 10K. I am sure many of you will not believe me at this time because as of this writing we are seeing another bitcoin pump through which bitcoin is heading towards 5200$.
The reality is that we cannot go straight upwards and there is no big news which can take bitcoin price very high. The bitcoin will fall to 4500$ once it touches 5400$ and from there we may see some sideways movement of BTC.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:40:09 PM

if in my opinion this year the market will bring all of us to the moon because from the beginning of the year until now the market has changed very well even though it is still slow to move every price of the coin

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:54:14 PM

if in my opinion this year the market will bring all of us to the moon because from the beginning of the year until now the market has changed very well even though it is still slow to move every price of the coin

I think like that, but actually we never know what kind of developments will occur in 2019 in the future. because each development certainly has a development. sometimes good development and sometimes development is bad. but we must be sure that we will certainly get good sooner or later.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:01:32 PM

I think we are still many years away from Mars, right now we are in a stabilizations period. I'm sure that bitcoins will take us to Mars, but first, we need to go to the Moon, and that will happen in the next few years. Mars can be ten years away.
But what prices are Moon and then Mars, is that 50k and then 250k
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:03:55 PM

No. The rise of bitcoin mostly comes with some developments that are happening in crypto inustry or if there is a news about one of the powerful economic countries making good advances towards the use of cryptocurrencies or its legalization.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 09:12:10 PM

We don't know what is gonna happen through 2019, people keep on speculating with positive hopes of growth. Rest happens based on the market, we the small holders cannot do anything to change the market. As it is long since the price fall got initiated can expect good price increase in a gradual manner in the upcoming months taking the growth continue to the bitcoin halving.
Halving also will not give much influence if there is no growth of users, if you want to look back at new ATH then there must be a massive adoption, it will greatly help the market to rise even though without the issue of halving. and this year, it is still a mystery, the prices have risen lately, it's pretty good for the market. hopefully it will continue and reach the moon..
I can say that this year started better. Adoption has been evolving good since beginning, and the recent increase in price shows that this year will be a better year than previous.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:20:32 PM

No one knows about the price increase or the decline in the price of Bitcoin, but the price is currently experiencing a very good increase, and this is a good start in 2019, hopefully prices will continue to increase over time.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:48:02 AM

Seeing the rapid growth of adopters of Bitcoin is now an indicator that there will be increasing market demand for Bitcoin, so that investors will withdraw back before it has been delayed, and that will increase the value of Bitcoin itself, and at the end we are at the highest point.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:35:29 AM

if in my opinion this year crypto will bring us to the moon because from now on I have started the market there is a pretty good increase so that in the end of the year the market will be even better experiencing price increases

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:18:48 AM

no one can make that assumption be right. no one know crypto will make you earn much or loss much. if you just do nothing, wait until market rise, or anything workless, im sure we cant get what we want. how low bitcoin price, if you can trade, take the advantages cause of it, you will have high chance without waiting the price is up. the point is all depend on your act
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:41:11 AM

Seeing the rapid growth of adopters of Bitcoin is now an indicator that there will be increasing market demand for Bitcoin, so that investors will withdraw back before it has been delayed, and that will increase the value of Bitcoin itself, and at the end we are at the highest point.

That's right, it's just that for this year I think it's the highest bitcoin $ 8k. in 2020 the possibility of bitcoin will emerge with halving bitcoin. halving bitcoin will occur in mid-2020 so I think 2020 is the year where we see bitcoin returning to $ 20k
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:27:21 AM

Yes, this is what people want to believe in this way but we can't never predict the result then. In order to make it price back to $20k then it must be a big adoption to make and this big adoption do not easily taken since it need really huge capital for someone who care about this price. Or may be if the population of bitcoin itself is halving then it might raise
unocash

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:43:56 AM

Bitcoin jumped from its before-last peak of about $1300 to $20,000 (almost 19-20x)
The way the graph is looking today, I think the new peak will be at least be 5-6x, so the BTC price should shoot over $100k and land us safely on mars
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:57:53 AM

Ever the pessisimist, I think we'll get stratospheric. Maybe shoot to 10k-15k before crashing down faster than the Challenger.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:21:18 AM

With the winnings we could even leave this galaxy Cheesy in deed with the coming bull run btc could grow to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: