Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2019 take us to Moon or Mars?  (Read 25551 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:33:46 PM

It is now very clear that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market are actually recovery seriously and we are not going to have a bad days if we can invest now and holds for long-term.  I do believe that now is the best time to invest because the current price we are seeing maybe the lowest price for this year and that is why it is good to invest now that bitcoin is still very low in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:05:47 PM

2019 will definitely takes us to the divine! 2019 is showing a good movement for the price of bitcoin after the correction of the market back in 2018. I am now averaging my investment by investing regularly in the market and hoping nothing but the best for the market to succeed and breaks the $10,000 mark and soar high again.

The market situation has become much better, but I doubt that the cryptocurrencies will grow as greatly as they managed to do it in 2017. People's minds have changed. I suppose it will be growth only, not a flight to the Moon.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:39:28 AM

We are in the bull run and I am very happy now. My portfolio has increased by more than 20% after a series of market price increases.
2019 is definitely a promising year and will bring a good life to true investors.
2019 price is gonna be very high and those who bought at this low price is going to rise higher, bitcoin is the best coin which can rise more than moon, it will give us good result one should not be worry for holding bitcoin, according to the previous records of the crypto currency you will notice bitcoin at the top, it will make your upcoming life easier and safer.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:55:23 AM

I think until the end of 2019 we will be close to Moon but not yet there
However at the beginning of 2020 we will achieve Moon and start journey in to the space
It will take some time for btc rocket to warm up achieve full speed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:02:32 AM

what do you mean by mars ? bear market ?  i know moon refers to bull market  .  based on the performance of cryptos  on the first and second quarter i will say that there is a high chance that 2019 will take us to the moon   and that will possibly occur on the last quarter of this year ( november to december ) but that prediction is only based on my own  . its not 100 percent guarantee that it will come true  becuase cryptos do love surprises 
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:44:04 AM

I think 2019 will help us go to the moon a cold place but always a dream of everyone. Bitcoin is growing steadily, with slow growth but in the long run, it will help it achieve very high prices. I think I don't need to go to the moon in 2019 and the goal I want is that Bitcoin can reach Lambo. Everyone has their judgment, but most people expect Bitcoin to grow stably for a long time.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:31:28 PM

Q1 2019 isn't over yet, we can't predict in a hurry, the price of crypto currencies is starting to show good changes, but it's too fast to predict whether this year will take us to Mars or to the moon
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:00:44 AM

Okay, there are lots of price analysis and all that, and a lot of experts have been saying that the price will go up. If you ask me, I’m also going to say that the price will go up, but I’m not saying it because I know that it will rise, I’m just saying it because I like bitcoin and I feel like it is the future. Anyone that claims to know what it is going to be is just lying to you, nobody knows what the future of cryptocurrency holds.

But, because we like it, we can only be optimistic about the price in future. If you’re not so sure the best thing you can do is to go for a long term investment and hope that it goes up so that you can money.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:14:05 AM

Let's face it, everyone is hoping for Mars lol.

But I'd much rather a steady increase, than the drastic one like before. It's before for the markets & the currency in general.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:16:28 AM

2019 will definitely takes us to the divine! 2019 is showing a good movement for the price of bitcoin after the correction of the market back in 2018. I am now averaging my investment by investing regularly in the market and hoping nothing but the best for the market to succeed and breaks the $10,000 mark and soar high again.
You can only hope for it to happen but that doesn’t mean that it is going to happen. There’s every possibility that the price can still fall before the year ends. You know this is mainly because of demand and supply and when there are more people buying it you will see the price moving, but when there is no demand, it starts to decrease. It’s likely that a lot of people can get discouraged because the price has stopped and because they feel like it will start to drop again, they might start selling off their coins to avoid losing their money. So you never know.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:47:19 AM

Noone can tell about the trend of the future as long as we are not there.
Everything is just speculation, though what we need are the development and progress,
that's what we need to have and we will surely have the moon soon.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:32:27 AM

Nobody knows what will happen at the end of 2019. But it is possible that bitcoin might moon in the future. I observed that everyday there are more and more people are added using bitcoin. Although we never know what will happen I hope that bitcoin could take us to Mars soon. I'm not expecting this year, maybe next I hope.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:16:56 AM

Noone can tell about the trend of the future as long as we are not there.
Everything is just speculation, though what we need are the development and progress,
that's what we need to have and we will surely have the moon soon.

The year 2019 has started good for crypto currencies. We see many adoption being taking place and hopefully ETF will also get approved this year. I am aiming to see bitcoin cross 10,000$ by the year end.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:32:22 AM

Nobody knows what will happen at the end of 2019. But it is possible that bitcoin might moon in the future. I observed that everyday there are more and more people are added using bitcoin. Although we never know what will happen I hope that bitcoin could take us to Mars soon. I'm not expecting this year, maybe next I hope.
It was hard to predict about bitcoin to be going in moon or mars. Because the price of bitcoin was not stable not only bitcoin also the altcoins. But we expecting also in this year the market will be in moon if that happen maybe we can sell our bitcoins and altcoins to a huge value. And thats true we will never know what will happen.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:38:38 PM

In the first quarter this year I did not feel the changes of the bitcoin value because it going to be stable of what the value of the bitcoin in the year 2018 in December. But when second quarter cames we now experienced rising value which the price of the bitcoin rise over 30% now and for sure maybe it will recovee in just few months because bitcoin rise fast.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:09:30 PM

I am not going to fly just yet because I think we still have plenty of consolidating and accumulating to do. The Bears are very tough and if you notice each bull and bear cycle, the Bears are in control for a much longer period in the cycle than the Raging Bulls. It's human nature at play, we tend to go more for the negative for a lot longer periods of time, than for the positive news. So always the FUD and negative news impacts the markets in a much bigger way that does all the good news. The Only thing I believe that will really make the markets moon but in a more organic way is utility. Utility by the Masses, just like what happened with Cars, TVs, the Internet and so forth, will make the prices and value of Crypto soar in the future..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:39:45 PM

I don't like making ridiculous predictions. I want bitcoin to grow organically which is tough a case with such a volume. There will be more manipulation in the way. We should focus more on adoption and expand to potential market.

I expect bitcoin to go more than $30k this year. But that will not hold for long. Price will correct again badly. In long term, we are definitely going to Mars.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:52:22 PM

Looking back at 2017 and 2018, one thing became clear and that is the never die attitude of the true Bitcoin investor/user. We are as stubborn and tough as a Honey Badger and we fight to the bitter end.

Ask yourself if any other disruptive technology like Bitcoin would have survived this long, bearing in mind that we are being attacked and challenged from all sides. <Governments and Banks and competitor coins>  Huh

We took these challenges like scaling and we ran with it and our developers came up with a novel solution <Lightning Network> and now we are getting back up and running with that.

Let's wake the Honey Badger within us and continue the fight to Bitcoin to Mars!  Wink
2018 was not a good year for bitcoin as government ,bank and financial institution attacked it.some country prohibited cryptocurrency,but they can not beat bitcoin though it's price fall in last year but bitcoin is getting its value because people trusted it and don't loose their hope for bitcoin to return with full pace.people don't know what will happen in future but they put their faith in bitcoin as a result bitcoin price is increasing.experts are predicting that 2019 will be better year for bitcoin.don't need to go to moon.at first bitcoin needs to put feet on the peek of the everest.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:17:43 PM

I have much more hope in 2020. This is just like the year for bitcoin and the other digital assets to redeem itself.  It's like just anything where force can be applied, we will start to go up in a normal speed until we get the momentum then to sudden high-speed movement because that is what happened first in 2017 before the all time high in December.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:23:24 PM

I have much more hope in 2020. This is just like the year for bitcoin and the other digital assets to redeem itself.  It's like just anything where force can be applied, we will start to go up in a normal speed until we get the momentum then to sudden high-speed movement because that is what happened first in 2017 before the all time high in December.

Yeah I believe the same. Now market seems recovering like we see on 2016 and finally 2017 they started ramping up to peak value than anytime. Likewise this year is the experimental for bitcoin market and next year along with halving effect bitcoin will reach the peak value and this that peak value will be 50k USD minimum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: