Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2019 take us to Moon or Mars?  (Read 25567 times)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:36:54 PM

2019 is bullish market for crypto  currency this year again we may see parabolic growth same like 2017 again 8000 dollars may touch previous high 20000 dollars More like even technical analysis also indicate
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:17:45 PM

2019 is bullish market for crypto  currency this year again we may see parabolic growth same like 2017 again 8000 dollars may touch previous high 20000 dollars More like even technical analysis also indicate
this is good growth after a big dump happened, we only stepped in half by 2019 but the price of bitcoin hasn't touched $ 10,000.  I'm sure everyone hopes that 2019 will be a good year for crypto or the same as 2017, let's look forward to whether this year will be better.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:45:22 AM

We have suffered a lot from the bear trend last year. It is time now that we fully experience the greatness of bull run. Though the market is full of surprises like the downfall from$9k down to $7k but at least we didn't reach $3k like last year and the market is still recovering. I do think another huge bull run will happen. Just being positive all the time.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:14:16 AM

The Bitcoin's fall of 2018 really sifted the crypto enthusiasts from the non crypto enthusiasts. I have observed that late half of the year 2017, many have joined the wagon of investors even though without prior knowledge of what they are dealing with. So when the value of btc kept struggling in the year 2018, they panicked and suffered massive losses. So now that BTC is gaining momentum, it will be credited for by the true traders and btc players. With this I am very much looking forward to landing on mars with you guys.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:33:52 AM

Looking back at 2017 and 2018, one thing became clear and that is the never die attitude of the true Bitcoin investor/user. We are as stubborn and tough as a Honey Badger and we fight to the bitter end.

Ask yourself if any other disruptive technology like Bitcoin would have survived this long, bearing in mind that we are being attacked and challenged from all sides. <Governments and Banks and competitor coins>  Huh

We took these challenges like scaling and we ran with it and our developers came up with a novel solution <Lightning Network> and now we are getting back up and running with that.

Let's wake the Honey Badger within us and continue the fight to Bitcoin to Mars!  Wink

Now I really understand how they feel, I feel sorry for my self too being so stubborn that even new clothes  I couldn't buy anymore, instead I buy Bitcoi nat the time of dips, and don't even sell when had the chance to earn small profits. In pain in and in hunger I still believe that this sufferings will come fruition and give my life a better future, I hope that Bitcoin could soar again, not now but maybe in 2019.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:59:43 AM

Moon or Mars is not important, the most important thing is that prices are able to rise again and slowly recovery is taking place now which proves that if the cryptocurrency market is able to reach the peak in the future and development with a lot of adoption it is a good prospect for long time

I am agree with you, if we keep bitcoin for long term, i think we will ignore when to the moon or mars. Bitcoin or crypto price always volatile but i am believe bitcoin is profitable investment for long term. After the price fall in 2018, i am believe 2019 will be a good year for bitcoin or cryptomarket
Yes, you're right. this year there has been seen a rise in bitcoin prices on the crypto market. I think prices will continue to rise until the end of the year.
yes i do think investing in bitcoin is really great and the next year bitcoin halfing will sure make bitcoin more valuable, i do also think market are growing right now and we are at state of recovery. I do believe we might see atleast $10k at the end of this year.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:29:57 AM

Moon or Mars is not important, the most important thing is that prices are able to rise again and slowly recovery is taking place now which proves that if the cryptocurrency market is able to reach the peak in the future and development with a lot of adoption it is a good prospect for long time

I am agree with you, if we keep bitcoin for long term, i think we will ignore when to the moon or mars. Bitcoin or crypto price always volatile but i am believe bitcoin is profitable investment for long term. After the price fall in 2018, i am believe 2019 will be a good year for bitcoin or cryptomarket
Yes, you're right. this year there has been seen a rise in bitcoin prices on the crypto market. I think prices will continue to rise until the end of the year.
yes i do think investing in bitcoin is really great and the next year bitcoin halfing will sure make bitcoin more valuable, i do also think market are growing right now and we are at state of recovery. I do believe we might see atleast $10k at the end of this year.
not only till the end of year.we will see continuing rises from bitcoin till its halving done.market capitalization start growing now and marketcap could hit above $250billions again.ofcourse it will make all crypto community feel happy.maybe old investors will comeback to this market again.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:40:25 PM

Looking back at 2017 and 2018, one thing became clear and that is the never die attitude of the true Bitcoin investor/user. We are as stubborn and tough as a Honey Badger and we fight to the bitter end.

Ask yourself if any other disruptive technology like Bitcoin would have survived this long, bearing in mind that we are being attacked and challenged from all sides. <Governments and Banks and competitor coins>  Huh

We took these challenges like scaling and we ran with it and our developers came up with a novel solution <Lightning Network> and now we are getting back up and running with that.

Let's wake the Honey Badger within us and continue the fight to Bitcoin to Mars!  Wink

Now I really understand how they feel, I feel sorry for my self too being so stubborn that even new clothes  I couldn't buy anymore, instead I buy Bitcoi nat the time of dips, and don't even sell when had the chance to earn small profits. In pain in and in hunger I still believe that this sufferings will come fruition and give my life a better future, I hope that Bitcoin could soar again, not now but maybe in 2019.

Well,you shouldn't bet your fortune and everything in your life on the future bitcoin price.
It's always better to have a plan B,if some shit (like a furious price crash) happens.
I don't think that bitcoin will go to the moon this year,and I won't risk my life savings for buying more btc.

Aksiyon1

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:02:21 PM

I can see that so many people are very optimistic about the rise of the crypto market this very year. Hopefully i also wish to see the market increase by a significant rate but i don't think it will peak very high like what we experienced last two years.
BTC prices are stable above $ 7k9. The pace of recovery of the BTC since 2018 here has seen a positive change, strongly increasing Bitcoin has increased by nearly 62.25% in May 2019. This will be a year that the BTC can reach $ 10k in Q4, please wait for good news.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:43:27 AM

I think it'll just be around orbit and back. It's looking bullish and so far it's stable but it's still having a hard time breaking out of the 8k range.

Is there any possible news or upcoming event that can give it an extra boost? Also anyone here predicting what effects the 2020 US elections might have on the cryptomarket?
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:34:37 AM

I can see that so many people are very optimistic about the rise of the crypto market this very year. Hopefully i also wish to see the market increase by a significant rate but i don't think it will peak very high like what we experienced last two years.
BTC prices are stable above $ 7k9. The pace of recovery of the BTC since 2018 here has seen a positive change, strongly increasing Bitcoin has increased by nearly 62.25% in May 2019. This will be a year that the BTC can reach $ 10k in Q4, please wait for good news.
By the end of the year, we can see the price of Bitcoin at 10,000 - 12,000 dollars. It is hardly necessary to rely on more. For the year that follows the period of the largest bear market, this is so good. This year, almost all year Bitcoin should grow slowly, with a constant return to the correction.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:39:53 AM

I think it'll just be around orbit and back. It's looking bullish and so far it's stable but it's still having a hard time breaking out of the 8k range.
The speculations and analysis that I've read says that we're heading now to something better and they're all turning into bullish.

Is there any possible news or upcoming event that can give it an extra boost?
Facebook coin? Litecoin halving?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:36:10 AM

It is still early to say what will really happen because we are just half way through 2019 but I believe bitcoin will be strong enough to recover fast and it is very hard to beat. We have faced a lot of obstacles in the past but Bitcoin was able to stay long until now, we may see fluctuations in the market because of come competition from other companies but I believe bitcoin will not be tamed. Let's just hope for the best for everyone.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:02:14 AM

It is still early to say what will really happen because we are just half way through 2019 but I believe bitcoin will be strong enough to recover fast and it is very hard to beat. We have faced a lot of obstacles in the past but Bitcoin was able to stay long until now, we may see fluctuations in the market because of come competition from other companies but I believe bitcoin will not be tamed. Let's just hope for the best for everyone.
Actually, I don't care whether the price will go to the moon or to Mars. however I have speculated that the price of bitcoin will only be in the range of $ 10000- $ 15,000 for this year. it's just that now there is no moment that can make the price of bitcoin reach that price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:25:54 PM

Actually, I don't care whether the price will go to the moon or to Mars. however I have speculated that the price of bitcoin will only be in the range of $ 10000- $ 15,000 for this year. it's just that now there is no moment that can make the price of bitcoin reach that price.
It's actually the most realistic price that btc could reach this year. We are still in June, we still have plenty of time, so nothing to worry about the moment that could make the price to go up. We'll be there soon, corrections, dump is along the way so we really can't avoid like the situation we are having right now. 2019 may not take us to the moon but atleast this year will prepare the rocket for next year.
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:51:52 PM

April and May made a lot to think that 2019 is a year that can send us to the Moon. However, I think that only several cryptocurrencies are going to grow well this year. I bet, these will be BNB, ETH, and Litecoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:23:46 PM

By the end of the year, we can see the price of Bitcoin at 10,000 - 12,000 dollars. It is hardly necessary to rely on more. For the year that follows the period of the largest bear market, this is so good. This year, almost all year Bitcoin should grow slowly, with a constant return to the correction.
Same as you I think price will be higher till the year ends, with passage of time bitcoin is getting higher in price, we should have patience now because price is low but I can see with the end of year it will be much higher as compare to the price of current market. So same as all other investors I am expecting bitcoin to be at top higher price currency at the end of 2019.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:45:43 PM

No technical indicators that this year is another prosperous year for bitcoin and crypto but its not for us to decide on when do we get our payout as hodlers. People who bought the early dips of bitcoin this year are lucky enough double their money maybe but bag holders of unlisted shitcoins still in hopium state.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:53:05 PM

You should not expect anything supernatural from 2019, Bitcoin has already grown 3 times already, and this is fantastic. Now is the period of accumulation. A real bull race can easily begin at the beginning of 2020.

Oilacris

Activity: 3066
Merit: 616

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:05:31 PM

You should not expect anything supernatural from 2019, Bitcoin has already grown 3 times already, and this is fantastic. Now is the period of accumulation. A real bull race can easily begin at the beginning of 2020.
For those people who had bought on that bottom price of 3000+ then they do really almost get some 3x profits and

as you said we should not expecting something exaggerated rise as of this year yet it would really happen on halving period
which is on next year to come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: