Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dump has started for 2019  (Read 27878 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:27:22 PM

I am not sure how we can get a free manipulation market though, but I think we will see more dump to come. I think mt.gov fund for covering the loss of customer fund will be released again? not so sure though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:34:59 PM

This is a game . Newbies are not welcome here. Whales simply control the ball and make huge profits. We do not like we can not change the situation. We can only create.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:36:16 PM

I am really do not understand what is happening with the price. I thought that news about hard fork will hit the price. But for any reason it goes down

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:39:55 PM

It seems the market conditions will recover not as fast as we expected, I think it will take a long time to be able to restore market conditions to a better one so I think people are patient and sure that will be the winner.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:49:29 PM

This is not like a dump, rather small manipulations, a real dump will start after hard forks, or a strong turn of the market is waiting for us in a positive direction.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:05:43 PM

Dump really started to happen and we see how many whales begin to work manipulatively, which today have the opportunity to work with cryptocurrencies. You understand that these are obvious facts?
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:17:30 PM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
This is the usual the dumping of tokens, will that not always decreasing we still have to observe because we are in Q1 of this year and theres always chances for bounce back. Leta just hodl and continue to observe the market movement.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:25:36 PM

I am not sure how we can get a free manipulation market though, but I think we will see more dump to come. I think mt.gov fund for covering the loss of customer fund will be released again? not so sure though.
We can be free only if it is our coins though it is impossible to happen due to a lot of factors. Anyway, we can't really get a free manipulation in every aspect of life once we are on the bottom of them. Expect more dumps to happen because bear market is not yet done, this is just the start before we see the bull market to happen.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:27:42 PM

This is not like a dump, rather small manipulations, a real dump will start after hard forks, or a strong turn of the market is waiting for us in a positive direction.
I believe that because the dump on the market is something that many people have been waiting for and with that decline will increase purchases and the market will react to that until the bull market is coming.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:56:00 PM

Current market conditions for the price of coins immediately fall and certainly will cause panic again. As small traders, we must remain patient with the current conditions. I think it's better to set the strategy from the start and use this condition to buy coins at the lowest price.

That's right as a small Investors we need to remain patient but how about buying coins??? What If every small investor are facing Difficulty without money? Yes that's a wonderful plan that buying according to the strategy is agreed. But we need to think about others as well.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:59:55 PM

these strong price changes on the crypto market are increasingly unsettling me. i am starting to wonder if the crypto market is right for me.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 05:07:39 PM

Damn didn't expect price to be dump back because of upcoming Bakkt launch

Hmmm, Bitcoin need to hold for some time else i believe it will drop again
Animunie

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:10:56 PM

I was sudden shocked the other day when market started to dump while I was hoping that it will goes up more. A panic attitude on my part again. Anyway let's not lose our hope that crypto market will come back with good status soon. It's just normal for market the dump and pump.
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:12:35 PM

bounty is indeed the best way to get coins because we don't have to spend money unlike trading, mining and investment
Even though we don't spend money, but we can get big profits but the problem is there are now a lot of scam bounty that make bounty hunters even more difficult to get coins and I hope all of this can be fixed soon

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:18:11 PM

Look, there is no volume in the cryptocurrency market if you have bigger money you can make such big green/yellow candles due to derivatives markets, that's the real reason.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:18:54 PM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

Welcome to crypto!
After a few days on the green, always expect that the market will turn red especially that there's no major news or even like ETF or Bakkt that will trigger another upward trend.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

The things that happen in crypto are far bigger than most of us can comprehend. It's shocking how within seconds the whole market falls drastically as if it is a coordinated attack.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:06:16 PM

crypto market was known for it's volatility, the market crash by 15% and it will go down more, maybe it's a sign of pump will occured. since there will be a major news about crypto in the near future.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:06:42 PM

We'll never be free of whales.In any market,in raw materials,financial,cryptocurrency there are major players who determine the game. Unfortunately,we cannot guess where they will send the course tomorrow.Hope for the best...
Whales still cannot keep the cryptocurrency market stagnant for a very long time. Otherwise they will incur heavy losses. Therefore, we should be patient and expect a rise in the cryptocurrency market. He will in any case. In the meantime, we better prepare for its growth.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:11:23 PM

Dude, the market dump started a year ago. The only hope for recovery was in April 2018, but nothing happened ... And I am sure that the fall process will not end in the near future. There are no indicators that would suggest otherwise. We will have to wait a very long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: