Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dump has started for 2019  (Read 27878 times)
AdeySpadey

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:09:54 AM

prices are too high anyway, there is no real economy in cryptos,
just trading.
The real price should be a few dollars, so im happy at $3000
Instead of whining, we the community should be coming up with ways to create a real
economy, that will bring in the masses.
Then you'll see profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:31:47 AM

Im still waiting for the bull run hopefully it will come but no worries when the dumping stops its bull run time Grin
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:38:26 AM

I probably will repeat it, but this fall was expected and I think that we will fall even lower .. you do not worry, maybe not soon but the rise will be sure)
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:46:44 AM

in my opinion we as small players, will not be able to change the market like the pope.
all we can do is wait for the right time and release the coins that we have a little.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:20:56 AM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
I also experienced the same thing because I saw the development of market prices still had not increased, I was sad because the price of Bitcoin had still not recovered and made everyone disappointed with the current market price developments.

just a miracle that can free crypto from the whale's hands and manipulate the market, and we won't know when the price of Bitcoin will rise high.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:19:33 AM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

I think that this is the month to accumulate more tokens while the price is low because it is pretty sure that the price of coins especially ethereum will surpass 300$ according to experts. Right now, I'm getting everything that I can because I do know that the price will go up somewhere this month or the next month.

hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:26:20 AM

Too high ups and downs. I do not know now what to believe. The situation is very sad. It remains to be believed that after January the market is stabilizing.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:34:49 AM

Because nothing changed from 2018 year.
Cryptocurrencies still in that point which was in the middle of january last year, so no reasons to gain

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:38:46 AM

Right now, indeed, if we see such a big decline this year. in my opinion right now the right thing is to hold hold so that you can get big profits later. or we add our assets by making a purchase

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:14:33 AM

Right now, indeed, if we see such a big decline this year. in my opinion right now the right thing is to hold hold so that you can get big profits later. or we add our assets by making a purchase
must always be careful if you want to start an investment by buying crypto assets at a time like this. if you want a long-term investment, it is better to add assets, consequently the hold time will be quite long.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:16:02 AM

There is not a real lot that can be done as the current demand for more speculative types of assets simply isn't as great as it was a year ago, which has resulted in less liquidity and more potential for volatility so you basically need to change your investment strategy if you're not gaining any benefits from it at present or just be patient and make smart buys if there's dips and then sell once the market goes up again

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:26:55 AM

I'm more interested on when the pump will start, dump is not new anymore, we have seen it last year many times .
The reason we are here is because we want to see a pump, we feel that the price has already bottom and I hope that is true so it will stop the bleeding soon. The market has still a chance and it's important that people will start buying again, it will also help altcoins not just bitcoin alone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:26:58 PM

Have you invested your earnings and saving for the coin you are holding, if you are then, you have a reason to feel sad, as always invest what you can afford to lose and you should ignore the market, if you don't want to feel depressed it could go on for a few more months.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:18:26 PM

In my opinion, the 2018 dump has not finished yet, it is still ongoing, the market is bearish, and current prices are kept artificially by stock bots, after the hard fork of Ethereum I expect a strong price drop.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:10:07 PM

I am glad you know that the present backdrop in the market, is as a result of the the activities of manipulators and this might continue to be prolonged, except there is a big news, that first trigger the growth of btc, then, others will follow suit, but then we do not yet know when that will happen.
If you intend investing, even in btc, try to watch out to see if it will dump further and look for a suitable price to buy.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:33:44 PM

I think that from us now little that depends. Manipulation was and will always be and affect the situation, which now we, as small fish just can not. Do not worry, the moment will come and we will go up.

dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:34:43 PM

Because nothing changed from 2018 year.
Cryptocurrencies still in that point which was in the middle of january last year, so no reasons to gain
I can't agree, in your mind there is something like you feel the fundamentals of the whole cryptocurrency market are the same as a year ago but you're wrong and probably in a few months you will see how big mistake have you made, even with writing this.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:47:53 PM

I'm more interested on when the pump will start, dump is not new anymore, we have seen it last year many times .
The reason we are here is because we want to see a pump, we feel that the price has already bottom and I hope that is true so it will stop the bleeding soon. The market has still a chance and it's important that people will start buying again, it will also help altcoins not just bitcoin alone.

The market is like a swing. An excess in one direction leads to an excess in the opposite. In the near future, I think we will see where the market will be moving this year.
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:58:49 PM

I know a lot of people may argue that there is no manipulation simply because it is a decentralized market, but whether we like it or not, there are a few people always manipulating the market prices to their favour.
it is true that many people do not believe in price manipulation because of the decentralized nature of crypto, but in my opinion it might happen and be done by large investors, as small investors we can only be patient and hope the pump will happen soon

VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:57:54 PM

I think that many expected that prices will go even further down, as the recent price increase was only a normal correction of the market after a long fall.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: