Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dump has started for 2019  (Read 27878 times)
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:02:31 PM

The market is still in bearish mode so it is normal that after some pumps the dump is following. It is early to make
conclusions after a pump and think that the bulls has arrived. We need more proof for it than a just a pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:08:58 PM

I am not sure this time, because I don't think whales are manipulating crypto market right now! Though it was discussed that bitcoin price should down under 3K USD, maybe here we come! But don't worry mate! Crypto market will not recover in one day or month, it will take time. So, I recommend you, stop checking crypto market price for a while, keep doing your job perfectly. Everything will be fine.   

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:14:56 PM

There is no dump, and there is no need to talk about it. I think that 2019 will be the year of the bulls

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:47:25 PM

There is no dump, and there is no need to talk about it. I think that 2019 will be the year of the bulls
Yet there are no clear signs that this year will be the year of the ox , I think we are waiting for another decline and maybe even long before we see the bull .

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
dominos

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:36:29 PM

I think that many expected that prices will go even further down, as the recent price increase was only a normal correction of the market after a long fall.

Maybe, because of many people expecting that prices will go even further down, we started already the bigger consolidation period for the whole cryptocurrency market.
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:45:59 PM

I think that many expected that prices will go even further down, as the recent price increase was only a normal correction of the market after a long fall.

When we see people FOMO into shorting, we know that prices will go up just so those guys would get liquidated  Grin
Going AGAINST the market is more likely to give you a head start, than blindly following trends.

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:55:27 PM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

I am sure that this is another manipulation and the market will soon begin to grow well, because the market has been falling for more than a year.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:59:34 AM

I believe that the crypto market has a really great potential for the crypto market. The main thing now - the situation has gradually stabilized. Therefore, we continue to wait for a gradual increase in prices and a rise in the cost of coins. You just need to wait at least six months, the situation must definitely improve further.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:22:34 AM

Now, really, many people are hoping to correct the situation on the crypto market. After all, they continue to hodl their coins, believe in the rapid improvement of the situation. And I am very glad to see that the situation on the crypto market has gradually stabilized. There is every reason to say that the bull run will happen soon.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:22:49 AM

Now, really, many people are hoping to correct the situation on the crypto market. After all, they continue to hodl their coins, believe in the rapid improvement of the situation. And I am very glad to see that the situation on the crypto market has gradually stabilized. There is every reason to say that the bull run will happen soon.
but now I think it's not so good to say it's stable. I even think that now bitcoin and some strong assets are struggling to maintain the current market. there is a possibility for the market to fall even deeper. but we all can't stop hoping to keep waiting for the bull run.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:57:09 AM

but now I think it's not so good to say it's stable. I even think that now bitcoin and some strong assets are struggling to maintain the current market. there is a possibility for the market to fall even deeper. but we all can't stop hoping to keep waiting for the bull run.

See we have to move according to the market situation because most of the people don't control towards the market but based on the market condition the price of coins is fluctuating. Last week we have seen huge pumps in the market and this week we are seeing some downward trend in the market. As a trader, we need to prepare ourselves for the uptrend and downwards trends.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:11:08 AM

Is the price decrease that you mean now? now the price of the crypto currency is very far from the highest price. is there no possibility to develop again or is there an improvement in prices?
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:26:26 AM

After passing the support level at $3298, the price of bitcoin may fall to the lows of September 2017 around $2970, this is the most likely scenario. Only a convincing breakout of $3658 can change the market picture.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:55:41 AM

We really hope to get a stable situation. the current price has decreased considerably, even though at the beginning of 2019 we have received an injection of enthusiasm when the crypto price increased by almost 15 percent. Hopefully there will be a positive stigma that can drive the price movements of the digital currency. With the positive stigma, the level of investor confidence will increase and the price of the digital currency will gradually increase.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:43:29 PM

After passing the support level at $3298, the price of bitcoin may fall to the lows of September 2017 around $2970, this is the most likely scenario. Only a convincing breakout of $3658 can change the market picture.
I fully agree with your opinion, but in order for the cryptocurrency market to have dramatic changes, you need to have some prerequisites for this. Today, Bitcoin cannot show good results, since its capitalization does not exceed the volumes that are available today.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:28:24 AM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
The whales are the ones that are holding the most coins in the market so you cannot really take away the control they have over the market, what you need to do is to improve your ability to predict what will happen in the future, you can do this in several ways like learning technical analysis, fundamental analysis and watching the news about your favorite coins.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:28:32 AM

We must be patient because the Crypto market is very difficult to predict and does not sell coins when the price is red. It's better to keep holding coins because the market will definitely return green. We must remain positive that this year will be better than 2018 and the market will definitely recover.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:31:20 AM

Dump season already started and bloodbath every now and then. I wondering that will happen next. Are we going to see green graphs in the next months? Or it is over for other altcoins because see top coins will survive but if this will continue more or most coins will die.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:23:56 AM

Dumps have occurred since the declining trend in 2018 where the price of Bitcoin reached its highest point in history and in the following month there was a considerable and drastic decline in the history that exists today.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:25:14 AM

Hard to read much into these day to day up and down moves. The market has been going sideways for last two months so getting close to making a big move up or down soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: